Chapter 1

My Idol and I

Jisun's thoughts will be in pink.

Woohyun's thoughts will be in blue.
 
 
 
listen to the song hehe..
 
 
 
Chapter 1-I'm a Fan
 
 
"WOOHYUN OPPA!!!!!!!!!"
 
 
Audiences, well, Woohyun's fans started screaming out their lungs just to cheer the idol who was now performing onstage. You, Baek Jisun, is also sitting on the audience area, cheering for Woohyun, your idol. You were watching him with sparkling eyes. He was so good. He's so handsome today. She smiled as she saw Woohyun threw hearts as soon as he finished his performance. It was his habit of throwing hearts and kisses after his performance. He was always this sweet to his fans. And when he do that, his fans would go wild. Well, except for you, you were just smiling and blushing, blushing because he's doing again his sweet acts, who wont blush with those acts? You thought being wild is so embarassing and Woohyun will not even notice you when you became wild.
 
When the show was finished, you quickly went out of the studio and looked for a restroom since you wanted to pee. Restroom? Restroom? Damn where is it?! As your eyes were looking for the restroom, you suddenly bumped into someone causing you to fell down on the floor. Oww~ You bit your lip and looked up to see who you bumped into. Your eyes widened. "W-Woohyun?!" He was looking down at you with an apologetic look and he was offering you his hand. You blinked and handed him your hand. He helped you to stand up and as soon as you were now standing, you looked at him and bowed. "T-Thank you." You said. Woohyun smiled and said, "I'm sorry. Be careful next time." You felt your cheeks burning. He's always sweet! And before Woohyun could turn his back from you and walk, you blurted out. "Woohyun saranghae!!" You lowered your head and you scratched your right cheek. OMG This is so embarassing!!!!
 
Woohyun blinked and looked at you. "A-are you a fan?" He asked. You nodded, still looking down. Woohyun smiled and said, "Nado saranghae." You looked up with wide eyes. You felt like your wolrd just stopped and felt your cheeks burning more. Woohyun then started walking away. OMG DID I JUST HEARD.... You jumped up and down and was now smiling, laughing, spazzing like crazy. Then you realized people are now watching you. You cleared your throat and straightened yourself and dashed off. That was embarassing!!!
 
 
(✿◠‿◠) (✿◠‿◠)(✿◠‿◠)(✿◠‿◠)(◠‿◠✿)(◠‿◠✿)(◠‿◠✿)(◠‿◠✿)
 
 
"Yah! Why did you hit me on my head! Hmf!" You rubbed your head and glared at Sulli. "You went again on Music core?! Why didnt you say?" Sulli puffed her cheeks and crossed her arms. You made a face and said, "You were busy sleeping so I didnt wake you up! And you know that when I disturb you from your dreams, you'll punch and kick me!" Sulli blinked and laughed, "Well....that's right. But! Aish! How's Woohyun oppa?! Is he good? Handsome?!" She asked.
 
You smiled like a maniac and blurted, "I bumped into him awhile ago!" Sulli gasped and said, "JINJJA?!" You nodded, blushing. "He even said 'I love you' to me!" You blurted again. Sulli smack you and said, "DONT JOKE!" You smacked her too and said, "IM NOT KIDDING!" "OMG JISUN IM SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sulli faked a cry. You laughed and said, "It was my lucky day eh?!"
 
Sulli shook her head and said, "Not your lucky day tomorrow! You know we have an assignment in Music class that we need to compose for a 30second-1minute song. Have you-" "OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" You yelled and rolled around on your bed. "NOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOO............." You whined and sat up and looked at Sulli with a 'HELP ME' look. Sulli lied down on her bed and yawned loudly. "IM SLEEPY" She said.
 
You kneeled beside her bed and pleaded. "PLEASE SULLI PLEASE...." Sulli didnt respond. You stood up and stomped your feet and headed to your bed. Sulli peeked at you and said, "Do it now for you to finish soon!" and then she closed her eyes again. "Aish! I thought you were my bestfriend!" You whined as you took the keyboard and lied it down on your bed.
 
As you were trying to compose a song, you remembered your idol. You suddenly smiled and blushed again by remembering his words. "Nado saranghae..Nado saranghae...Nado saranghae..." You kept on repeating his words and you lied down on your bed, totally forgetting about the assignment. You suddenly closed your eyes and smiled as Woohyun's smile flashed in your mind. "He's so handsome................
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
....nado saranghae... Nado saranghae... Nado...." Then you drifted to your dreamland.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"WHAT?!" Woohyun yelled, shocked by the sudden news. "Keep your voice low Nam Woohyun" His manager said. "WHY WOULD I?!" Woohyun asked. "It's what the CEO ordered me to do and you need it too for your skills to improve." His manager replied. Woohyun slumped his body down on his couch and rolled his eyes. "I dont need it! I trained for 3 years and debuted. I'm already a singer for almost 2 years and then I need to go school again just to improve my skills?!"
 
The manager sighed. "You have no choice but to obey the CEO. This is for your own good and since your goodbye stage is next week, probably you'll start going to Seoul Arts High School next next week." The manager then left Woohyun alone in his apartment. Woohyun kicked the couch and closed his eyes. "Stupid! I dont need to go school again!"

 

tumblr_m05eai0g5Y1qllt09o1_500.gif

Hihi! I started now this fic! I hope you'll subscribe and comment too!! kekekekeke Thank You!!