Chapter 2

My Idol and I

 

listen to the song hehe..
 
 
 
Chapter 2-We argue a LOT
 
"BAEK JISUN! OUT!"
 
Ms. Bom yelled as soon as you said that you dont have your assignment. You pouted and scratched your hair in frustration as you get out of the room. Your punishment is to stand up outside while raising both of your hands. You blew air as you felt the tiredness while raising both of your hands. "I could have make it,  it's just that I felt asleep as soon as I closed my eyes last night!".
 
You bit your lip and wanting to put down both of your hands. You peeked inside and saw the teacher busy listening to everyone's assignment. You took this chance to put your hands down when someone called your name that made you put your hands up straight again. You grew nervous that Ms. Bom might add another 30minutes for you to stay outside with your hands up. But then, you heard someone giggling. You looked to your right and saw Sungyeol, giggling. You glared at him. "YAH! WHAT'S FUNNY?!"
 
"You thought it was Ms. Bom who called you?" Sungyeol straightened himself up and approached you. You made a face and slowly putting your hands down when suddenly Sungyeol yelled. "MS. BOM, JISUNDAHKJDAHKGAK". You quickly covered his mouth for him not to shout. "Yah. You shut up or I'm going to kill you." You threatened him. Sungyeol nodded his head. You removed your hand from his mouth. "Why are you here outside?" You asked him. "Im going to the restroom, or might just tease you." Sungyeol said as he poked on your cheeks. You tried to stop him. "Yah! Yah! Yah!"
 
Sungyeol laughed and stopped. "Shut up or Ms. Bom will caught you not raising your hands up." Sungyeol reminded. You made a face and crossed your arms. "Why did you not make your homework?" He asked. You sat down with your legs crossed. "I fell asleep last night that I forgot about it." You replied. Sungyeol raised an eyebrow, "It was Sunday yesterday, you have a WHOLE day to do it." He squatted down in your level. You looked at him and said, "I went to music core so I dont have a whole day to make one."
 
Sungyeol flicked on your forehead and said, "STUPID! You went there again? To what? Watch your talentless idol?!". You flicked him too, harder. "What are you saying TALENTLESS?!". "Yes! He is talentless! And I bet he is not tall too! He only knows how to lipsynch!", Sungyeol said. You hit him in his shoulder, "Yah! Take that back! Woohyun is talented! He is talented!". "Yah! Stop it! You're turning into a man again!" Sungyeol covered himself.
 
"YAH! MR. LEE SUNGYEOL and MS. BAEK JISUN, TO THE OFFICE AFTER CLASS." Ms. Bom saw you and Sungyeol fighting, but to her eyes, it looks like both of you were playing. You glared at Sungyeol, he did the same and stood up. "Ne." Both of you said to Ms. Bom.
 
When Ms. Bom entered again the classroom, you made a face to Sungyeol. "It's your fault! If you hadn't argued with me she will not see us!" You crossed your arms. Sungyeol rolled his eyes and flicked again your forehead. "Babo. It is your fault. If you just realized how talentless that WooBOO is." He started walking but then you blocked him. "wooBOO?! Yah! Lee Sungyeol!". You yelled at him. "What now?!" Sungyeol asked, frustrated. "YOU...YOU....URGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You stomped your feet away from him.
 
 
 
"WE'RE GOING TO WHAT?!" Sungyeol yelled as soon as he heard the punishment you both will do. Ms. Bom ordered for you two to clean up the school's park, and it was a total mess every after class. You flinched when Sungyeol yelled, he really has this child-like voice when he yells and it's painful in the ear. "What Mr. Lee? You did something wrong so just do what I say! It's your punishment!" Ms. Bom yelled back and you flinched again. "Aish! This is ridiculous!" Sungyeol scratched his hair in frustration. "NOW GO TO THE SCHOOL's BACKYARD AND START CLEANING UP!" The teacher ordered. You stood up and made a face. You looked back and saw Sungyeol still looking at the teacher. "Aish!" You stomped your feet to Sungyeol and tugged on his shirt. He looked at you with hateful looks. You closed your eyes and dragged him to the school's park.
 
 
You and Sungyeol were now sweeping the trashes on the ground and throwing it on the big garbage can. None of you were talking. But you can hear Sungyeol cursing. "Yah... Lee Sungyeol." You called him. He glared at you and said, "My name is not 'Ya Lee Sungyeol'. It's only Lee Sungyeol." You rolled your eyes and offered him your right hand. He looked at it and looked at you. "Im sorry." You apologized, although you knew it was his fault. Sungyeol blinked at you. You shrugged. "What? You dont want to make up with me?" You asked. You cant stand being so quiet with him, because you are used to be so loud with him so you decided to apologize. Both of you looked at each other for awhile, then Sungyeol pinched both of your cheeks.
 
"Yah! My cheeks! Your hands are dirty!!" You tried to pry his hands. Sungyeol chuckled, "Aigoo Jisun~ahhhhh... Why are you so cute...." He cooed. "Yah! Lee Sungyeol! Get your hands off me!" You yelled. "NO--uh..." He said as he continued pinching on your cheeks. "Yah! Sungyeol!" You yelled more and Sungyeol just keeps on laughing.

tumblr_lzohzzuT1b1r4fnj8o1_r2_500.gif