First Lesson (1)

It's Music or Me?

 

I woke up late today. Great. And the good thing is: I only have classes in the afternoon. And guess what everybody? I felt weak.
 
After I washed up and ready to go, I went downstairs and headed to the dining table. I poured some water into one of the mug and drank it slowly. I let out a sigh... really, I felt weak, I mean really. I think something went wrong with my head or body, whatever. I swear I've never felt this weak since 5 years old. But I should go to college, though. I still have many things to do.
 
Then I noticed there was a note on the table. I took it and read it,
 
Park SeonHwan, I took your vespa okay? You know I'll never take a bus, haha.
from: The most precious thing in your world, Yeora ^^
 
 
 
I laughed a bit after reading her note. I looked at the clock, 9 a.m. Hahh I'll just take the bus then.
 
I walked out of the house and locked the front door. I headed to the bus stop. Yeah, at least I still can used my feet to walk. I searched an empty seat and found it, I sat on it. I turned my head to the right as I felt someone was staring at me.
 
"So it's you," that man mumbled. Oh, he seemed familar.
 
"LuHan-ssi?" I unsurely asked the man.
 
"Hm" He too simply answered. Geez.. what a small world I lived in..
 
"What ar--"
 
"Your face looks pale," He cut off my sentences, again. Fine, I didn't wanna start an argument with him since I wasn't feeling well. So I just sighed as I asked him, "Yeah, Is it that pale?"
 
"He just shrugged his shoulders as if he didn't care, "Just pale."
 
When I saw the bus coming, a small smile plestered on my face. As I rose up slowly I tried to keep myself balanced. Oh my dear God, I felt dizzy and I just wanna sleep. I don't care with this baby-faced Chinese man, so let me--
 
"Yah! Be careful!" someone shouted as I felt a pair of hand held my back. I turned my head to that someone and it was... you know who. Gee, am I that weak?
 
I balanced my body again. "Thanks, LuHan-ssi," I said awkwardly. He just hissed at me and hopped into the bus. Eiihh.. what a cold human-being.
 
So I just got in the bus, I saw LuHan stood still in the middle of the quite empty bus, which made me think why the hell he still stood there. I walked pass him and sat on the back seat near the window. I looked outside through the window and just stare at people doing their business. And then I felt someone sat beside me... and it was LuHan. Darn it... I just let him sat there while I paid attention to his face from that close distace between me and him. Golly, I had to admit he has a handsome face. He has those interesting facial structure. Sharp jaw-line and nose, big sparkling eyes. My mom ever said when someone's eyes looks sparkling like a diamond, it means he/she is a kind person. Well let's see then.
 
"I know I'm handsome." He suddenly said, coldly, without looking at me. Even an inch.
 
What did he just say..??
 
Eww, this man. Boastful, cold-hearted. I know, judging people when we don't know them is not a good attitude. But I couldn't help it, it's one of my bad habit.
 
"Tsk, whatever." I looked outside and leaned my head on the window.
 
Suddenly I wanted to feel the breeze of this bright morning. Must be awesome! So when I was about to open the window...
 
"Don't."
 
 
{LuHan's POV}
 
When I saw this girl opened the window, I said suddenly , "Don't."
 
It startled her a bit. Ohoo, am I that unexpected?
 
"What's wrong..." She hissed. What's wrong!? Her face was pale and she just opened the window, and it was too wide mentor!
 
"I love my body. I don't wanna catch a cold." I reasoned, while my eyes looked to the front.
 
"It's not that cold, mama boy," she murmured in annoyance.
 
Tsk... she didn't know what is the definition of MAMA BOY.
 
"The bus has air-conditioner." I reasoned once again.
 
"The bus has windows. We should use--"
 
"Sshhttt.." A granny in the front turned us in to the silent mode. Yeaahhh~ what a simple help to shut . Let me treat you some cookies, granny!
 
SeonHwan just chuckled then crossed her arms and tried to get the best position to sleep. I looked at her face, "Wake me up after we arrive." She said with her eyes closed. "And don't talk to me." After that she leaned her head on the window.
 
"Whatever," I took my iPod and headphone out from my bag, I wore the headphone and started listening to random songs. I looked at her again, hah.. she fell asleep so fast. So she's really sick, eh? And she still had to teach me about music, blabla~ Poor girl..
 
+to be continued+
 
Wahh... I feel great everyone!
Maybe bcs subscribers keep cominggg~ and of course EXO's debut! nyahaa~ so excited!
Well, how was the chapter? Short...?? Was it boring~? Well I think it's a yes ~.~
I feel sad, at least leave a trail that you have read this story T^T
All of you are needed to keep me up ^^ hehe~
So, comments and subscribers are loved ^.^
I need to know about your opinion, so that I can fix my problems.
Sorry for the very late update, I was busy with school stuffs >.> National Exam... hhh Hope I'll do well ^^
And yeah, one thing. I divided the whole chapter into two parts, and this is the 1st part. I hope I can update the 2nd chapter soon ^^
Readers, See You~~~~
 
-huntedhunter