2: The Avatars of Æ

Sanguine Villus (Living as a Vampire Prequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y E R I

 

Who is Naevis?

 

Who are the avatars?

 

Ugh... This questions made me awake up all night, we're still confused how this Naevis enters Irene eonnie's laptop and said those words to us.

 

I guess we need to look for someone who knows something about computer virus? Maybe someone who knowa another dimension exist? I hate to deny it but everything can be possible, vampires are real, werewolves are real, even aliens are real!

 

Even ghosts too-- if I could see one!

 

I'm a big paranormal fanatic, this is one of the reasons why I joined BBS.

 

The next day, I walked inside the training area where Seulgi is waiting for me. She practice her punches against the sandbag as I walk closer with a sweat suit. Ever since Director Oh, commenced the Project Half-Blood, he grouped us together so we could prepare for the worst case scenarios.

 

Seulgi turned to look at me before smiling and stops practicing, "You're early, really preparing for this one, huh?" She greeted before I put down my water bottle and towel. "Well, I can't miss this training, eonnie. I'm eager to get stronger!" I vigorously answered.

 

"Let's see it then, no warm ups." She stretched her fingers before I looked at him with confusion, "No warm ups? I can't prepare myself without warm ups!"

 

"Yeah, yeah, warm ups only done when you're within BBS but what if danger goes in a wrong time, would you still doing warm ups?" Seulgi told nonchalantly.

 

"Well, I supposed so-" I was quickly cut off when Seulgi charged towards me full burst before she landed a punch, I quickly defended myself by blocking her punch and it almost flew me off the wall. Her punch feels like getting thrown a bowling ball, she's strong and has a great supernatural strength that no one could surpassed her.

 

We're half-bloods, but doesn't mean we're just that.

 

Seulgi is another level, she defeated our vampire superiors with her bare hands, of course she doesn't chose Taeyeon eonnie's group since she respects their strengths. 

 

Before I could recover, she throws another punch towards me which I quickly dodge and stepped away from a distance. I could see a small crater in the wall where she landed her fist, she's a walking brute!

 

"Yah eonnie! I'm-"

 

"Too slow!" Seulgi shouted and jumps right through me with a kick, that I quickly dodged again. "Eonnie calm down I-" Then she landed a blow by jabbing his fist against my jaw with an uppercut and there, everything went black...

 

"What a shame..."

 

What...?

 

"It should have been me..."

 

Who's this voice coming from?

 

I suddenly heard voices as I slowly woke up from the couch, it was Irene eonnie scolding Seulgi.

 

"I told you not to get hard on Yeri! She's still learning her moves yet!" Irene eonnie told her before I sat up from the couch, they quickly went closer to me as I massage my chin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter