Joohyun's Agony

The Number
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sitting at the trunk of her car, Seungwan stares over Joohyun who is currently staring at the night skies, their fingers were intertwined together. The only sound is their breathing and the sound of the passing cars. Seungwan gave Yerim a call a few hours ago to say that they can't go home right now, because her mom requested for Seungwan to bring her to a memorable place. The place where they first saw each other almost two months ago.

The beauty of the night skies, the night view of the city, the street lights, and also the standing tall buildings showcases the sight. Her hands went around Joohyun's shoulders to pull her close to the pastry chef. "Aren't you cold?" Seungwan asked while she's rubbing the brunette's shoulders. A soft sigh was heard from Joohyun before she shook her head. "Anything bothering you?" her eyes went to meet Joohyun's. Her eyes were filled with emotions that are so hard to read. She reached for the brunette's hand before landing a peck on it.

"Seungwan, I'm actually scared right now" Joohyun wraps her arms around Seungwan's waist, the eyes of the lady were filled with tears. "I'm so pressured. You're my first relationship I don't know how to take care of what we have" a sob was heard from the older lady that's why Seungwan immediately pulls her closer to her. "What if I won't be enough for you. How can I make you stay" Seungwan skillfully wiped the tears from the lady's eyes, her hand was also holding her free hand, eyes never leaving the lady that she loves.

"You don't have to do anything just to make me stay love, I'll stay for you, I'll stay because I'm in love with you Bae Joohyun, and of course I'll stay to see what is stored for us, to see how I can be a good mom to Yerim, to continue loving you, and most especially to prepare, for the future that is stored for us"  those words are sincere, those are everything that the pastry chef wanted to say to Joohyun. She knows she got a lot of worries, doubts, and she's scared about the uncertainty of the upcoming days that she would spend with Seungwan, but Seungwan wants to remove all of Joohyun's worries, she wants to give Joohyun all of the assurances that the world has to offer. Yes, Seungwan can see where Joohyun is coming from, she understands the reason behind her fear. Joohyun knows everything, from her heartbreak, up to her questions. Her hands went to caress the lady's face, a soft smile was pasted on her face as well. "Joohyun, always keep in mind that all of the baggage that I had because of her was now in the past. What matters the most is the future, my future with you and Yerim." Seungwan was now holding Joohyun's hand while her eyes were also locked over Seungwan's brown orbs. The emotion that Joohyun is feeling is so overwhelming. The assurances that she's receiving from the pastry chef is more than enough for her to be prepared to face the future with her. "Now, let us head home hmm? Yerim's probably sulking already. I promised that I'll bring you home at eight in the evening, it's almost ten now." but instead of standing up, the brunette just cupped Seungwan's face and reached for her lips. Her lips slowly moved after biting Seungwan's lower lip.

The kiss was slow, steady and full of love and emotions. Her hand slipped into Joohyun's waist as she pulled the brunette closer to her. As the kiss deepens, the heartbeat of the two ladies was fast, enough indication that both of them are happily in love. Joohyun can't even help not to smile as soon as their lips parted. "I love you Seungwan, but I guess it is really time to head home." Joohyun chuckles as she hops off from the trunk of Seungwan's car. She's now standing in front of the lady who is currently holding her hand. "Let's head home now Seungwan-ah." Seungwan was just about to hop off the car when her phone vibrated. Joohyun's eyes were glued over the pastry chef. 

Seungwan's eyebrows raised as she stares over the message on her phone. 

[Saturday 9:30 PM] Unknown Number: Hey Seungwan, can we meet?

She shrugs and deleted the text message, she can only smile over Joohyun who's currently staring at her. "It's just a wrong number love. I don't know who it was." Seungwan closes the trunk of her car before holding Joohyun's hand. "Let's go home, Yerim's probably sulking now."  she opens the door of her car and helped Joohyun to hop inside.

Joohyun's eyes were locked over Seungwan, the latter can only smile before speeding up. It was pure silence, none of them spoke, but Seungwan's hand were holding Joohyun's hand as she continues to drive their way home. "You won't go down anymore?" Joohyun asked as soon as the car stopped in front of the building. She reached for the bouquet at the back seat before staring over the pastry chef. 

"I want to make sure you get inside your home safe." after turning off the ignition of her car, Seungwan opens the door for her girlfriend, arms immediately wrapped around her waist. The guard greeted them with a smile on his face. "Yerim's probably asleep right?" Joohyun nods her head as she pressed the floor of their home. 

"For sure she'll be upset because we got home late." Joohyun's chuckle was heard as she glanced over Seungwan,  just by feeling the arms around her waist is enough to make her feel warm and comfortable. Her heart feels warm and happy right now. From this day forward, Joohyun swears that she will love and be with this lady beside her. 

"I guess I really need to make it up to Yerim tomorrow," Seungwan said as she went out of the elevator upon reaching the designated floor. As the door flung open, they were welcomed by Sooyoung who's been eyeing the two of them. 

"Yerim is already sleeping inside my room eonnie, what took you so long? She's been sulking since earlier." Sooyoung said while her back is leaned over the frame of the door, her eyes were never leaving Seungwan's, it seemed like she's reading the thoughts that are running inside the brain of the blonde pastry chef. "She had fun with Seulgi the whole day,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter