Hello again it's me Yerim!

The Number
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since Seungwan was born, she loves the idea of a perfect family, a family that is built with the bond, trust, and love. She grew up being surrounded with love and care from her mom who works as a business woman, and also with her dad who works as an architect. The Son family is a perfect family, that is why when she heard about Joohyun's story, it made her admire the lady more.  The way Joohyun grew up to the lady she is right now makes Seungwan question herself, she grew up not being deprived of love and care from her parents, but does she grew up to be a person who is deserving of anything that she's receiving. 

All those thoughts vanished into thin air upon meeting Joohyun, the girl who made her realized that she's someone who's worthy to be loved. Someone who's worthy to be taken care of, and definitely someone who deserves to be a mother to her own kid. Seungwan might be someone who doesn't know herself truly, but with the help of the brunette bank manager that she accidentally meet one night on a spring day everything changed for her. From her nightly routines of drowning herself with the alcohol trying to find herself that she lost along the way, here she is right now making kimbaps with a six year old kid named Yerim while Joohyun is busy eating the fruits that she happens to ask for Seungwan earlier today. "Are you sure that you will be okay tomorrow Yerimie?" Joohyun asked while she's eyeing the duo who is currently giggling while they are making riceballs and kimbaps, probably Yerim's packed food for her fieldtrip to the aquarium tomorrow. 

Yerim's eyes went to meet her mom, it was as bright as the morning sun and that made Joohyun immediately smile too. The kid is holding a slice of kimbap before she jumps from the stool that she's standing earlier. Yerim happily runs to her mom and let her have a taste of the kimbap that Seungwan made. "Mama Seungwan is so good at it mama right?"  Seungwan was smiling over Yerim who's waiting for her mom's reaction. Yerim's hands were clasped together making her a thousand more cute. "But yes mama, I'll be okay tomorrow. Teacher Yoona is the best!" Joohyun's eyes went to meet her daughter before she pinches her cheeks. 

"Mama Seungwan is doing well with these kimbaps." Joohyun immediately went near Seungwan and gave her cheek a soft peck making the blonde stunned and blushing. Yerim on the other hand looks so down with her overly clingy parents. "Will the school bus pick that kid up here tomorrow?" she asked Seungwan who is now placing the kimbaps into Yerim's cute purple lunch box.

Seungwan nods her head before sliding a piece into Joohyun's mouth. A soft smile was present on her face. "She will be fine tomorrow love, let the kid have fun with her classmates and her crush come on she's so excited to give Saeron the letter she wrote." Joohyun chuckles as she heard what Seungwan just said, their eyes went to Yerim who is currently glaring at her mama Seungwan. 

"Mama why are you exposing me!? I just liked her for being bright is that a crush?"  Seungwan's snort was heard as she eyes her whining Yerim. The pastry chef nods her head with a bright smile present on her face. Joohyun on the other can't stop smiling as she watched her two girls bickering and teasing each other. 

"You wrote letters for Saeron and will nag at me whenever your handwriting is ugly Yerim-ah." Yerim's glares over her mom as she stood on the stool again, the kid really got this 'Really mama?!' look on her face making both Joohyun and Seungwan laugh.   

"Mama Seungwan is bullying me." the kid is now pouting her lips, Seungwan couldn't help not to coo at the cute sight, Yerim's arms were folded on the top of her chest and even glaring at her mom who just finished setting aside the lunch box she made for the sulking kid. "Mama you should not give mama Seungwan kisses tonight. She's bullying me."  Joohyun's laugh was heard inside the Bae's residence and this time it's Seungwan's turn to pout. 

Joohyun stares over the blonde who's now pouting while leaning her face on the table in front of them. "Should I not give mama Seungwan kisses tonight Yerimie?" the kid happily nods her head before she jumps from the stool. The kid even waves her hand over her two moms. 

"I should sleep now mama so the time of waiting for the school trip will be shorter. Goodnight mamas!" the kid immediately runs to her own room, both Joohyun and Seungwan can only smile by the sight, and upon hearing the door shut Seungwan finally wraps her arms around Joohyun's shoulders. 

"Yerim said you won't be receiving kisses tonight for bullying her, aigoo my poor baby." Joohyun reaches for the fluffy cheeks of Seungwan before giving her a teasing smile. Seungwan on the other hand can only pout as she let Joohyun do her thing, she doesn't want to say no to what the pregnant lady prefers to do, cause the last time she did, Joohyun threw a very bad attitude and that made Seungwan panic a lot, yes the mood swings scares Seungwan the most. 

"You will really not give me kisses tonight?"  Seungwan was now busy squeezing some lemon for Yerim while Joohyun was busy eating some of the remaining kimbaps and seaweeds. Joohyun just shru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter