O1 i knew there was a different feeling..

high school steps

Sumin happily sighed, after a nicely done broadcast. She immediately packed her stuff, as the next period was a free period. She decided to go to the library and learn her script for tomorrow's broadcast.

The library was for all students of any age, so there were some new students who greeted Sumin and showered her with compliments about her broadcasts. Sumin brightly smiled and said thanks to all of them for their support. They waved goodbye and Sumin sat herself down, feeling happy with all the support she was getting. She read through her script and whispered the words to herself to practice saying them.

After a while, she had already memorized most of it and was ready to do the broadcast! She decided to revise some more in bed. Fortunately, she was needed so much, that the school wanted her to board at the school for free, and she her family lived quite far away too.

She stretched her arms and was about to get up and go, when she spotted someone who was looking through the shelves. It was Daehyun.

She felt a little sting on her heart. Sumin and Daehyun used to be best buddies, and hung out together all the time. They really had their fun times, but for some reason, Daehyun had suddenly stopped talking to her.

~ f l a s h b a c k

"Daehyun-ah," Sumin smiled at Daehyun, who had a sad face and avoiding all eye contact. "What did you call me here for?" There was a silence. Sumin gasped.

"I can explain the pizza! I'll buy it for you tomorrow, I forgot to bring the money!" There was more silence. Sumin tried to think of anything else.

"Umm.. what is it Daehyun?" Sumin frowned as Daehyun didn't provide an answer. Sumin patted his shoulder.

"Hey, could you at least talk to me? Something wrong?" Daehyun shoved her hand off.

"Let's stop being friends."

~ f l a s h b a c k e n d

Sumin sighed. Ever since then, she had never known the reason for Daehyun's 'break up' and they never talked again. She sighed as she packed her script into her bag. She lit up as she remembered that she needed to get a book out for history class.

She went into the non fiction section and tried to look for her book, as she was sliding her finger on the spine of each book, she found her book but also saw someone else's finger on the spine, she looked to see who it was and quietly said.

"Daehyun-ah.."