Intro

Six

I was at the hotel room by now. After the formal introductions, the director handed us the scripts right away and started giving us a brief description of the characters. I was apparently the main character, which I couldn't believed. I jumped for joy right away while the cast behind me just nodded their heads. What bothered me though, was what Jessica told me afterwards, "try to be more mature and serious about this." I didn't know why she hated me so much already. Of course, I knew that this opportunity wasn't going to be a smooth sail.

My character was named Lauren Lee. I was the youngest of the Lee family. Our parents had passed away and left us with all the wealth and riches. My brother was Kim Jaejoong. I was supposed to fall in love with my brother. I was really jittery and happy about this. Jessica was to play my older sister, Yubin was the oldest sister of the family, Changmin or Max was the second oldest brother and TOP played the leader of the family and was the oldest. He sure seemed like it too.

As I read through the script, I noticed how dramatic, and riveting the story was. There were parts that made me want to cry and there were parts when I would want to jump up and down on the bed because it was so happy. And there were the romantic parts that also made me cry. Tears of joy that is. The script writers were really professional. When the director told me I was going to be famous, he wasn't kidding. The cast probably gave away that it was going to be a really good TV show anyways. I decided to memorize the first scene or two because we were to get right down to rehearsal tomorrow. I couldn't wait.

------

"Hmm... Where is everyone?" I arrived right on time, fully dressed and ready to go with my script in hand.

"Oh, big-shot actors and actresses always are sometimes late. You are actually early. I made the time a little earlier than necessary because I know a few of them are going to arrive late," the producer told me.

"Oh, I see. Maybe I should arrive later tomorrow," I joked. The producer looked sternly at me, and I blushed, saying that it was just sarcasm.

"Do you want some coffee?" a staff member asked. She gestured me toward a snack table lined with healthy treats and a large coffee machine.

"No thanks," I told her.

"Alright, but if you need anything, just call me over. Besides, I'm your personal assistant." She was about to walk away when she quickly turned back. "Sorry, forgot to introduce myself. It's May." She didn't look Korean. Maybe more Chinese or Vietnamese?

I chuckled, "I see. Hello May, I'm Sheila."

May smiled at me and said, "I know."