You Gone Learn Today!

One Summer Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Olivia

 

I did not come to Seoul for this mess!

But ain’t moving nothing this way and I plan to enjoy the rest of my trip to the fullest.

If the tabloids want a story, I will give them a good one!

They are going to have to follow me around because I refuse to be holed up in this hotel room for another second!

But the worst part is I dropped my phone coming up the stairs and it broke to smithereens.

I have dropped this phone in the toilet, on a cement garage floor nothing but some random stairs in Seoul and it is a homicide!

I have no idea if he has called me, and I can’t call him because I can’t get into my contact list!

 

I wish he would just show up here!

He probably has called and thinks I am mad and ignoring him when the truth is my phone is broken!

“Ji-hoon just show up I am not mad at you this is not your fault!”

I say to the air hoping he hears me telepathically.

Now I do not really believe in that stuff, nope but it sounds romantic heh?

“Hey Bradie let’s get out of this room today!” I yell walking into the bathroom.

I decide to take a bath at the last minute and run myself a bubble bath.

While my water is running, I wash face and brush my teeth.

She comes walking in grinning, “Are you sure because I don’t want to have to knock out some paparazzi for stalking us while we outchere in the Seoul streets.”

“I don’t speak a of Korean and I’d hate to feed into the already negative stereotype about how black women are angry and aggressive.”

“Under normal circumstances I’d whole heartedly agree but these aren’t normal circumstances, and I did nothing wrong for that bat crap crazy woman to lie on me.”

“I ain’t a killa but don’t push me!” I say and she cracks up.

“She is just jealous, either way I got your back so no worries.”

“I know you do boo now go find the cutest casual outfit so we can slay the city and give them something to really write about.”

“Oh, I am already ahead of you.” She winks walking out.

I get in the tub and hiss at how hot the water is.

I lay back and sigh it smells wonderful in here.

 

I sit in the water thinking about the crazy situation I find myself in.

“Girl only you would come to Korea, meet and idol and have no idea he’s an idol and then be embroiled in a tabloid frenzy drama with his idol ex-girlfriend.”

I scoff this whole situation is really ridiculous.

I quickly wash, rinse, repeat and get out of the tub.

I apply oil to my skin followed by my favorite body cream.

I tone and moisturize my face and neck and put on my underwear.

It is supposed to be extremely hot today, so I pull out a cute maxi dress with a comic book designs all over it.

I pull out the Jordan’s I had custom made to match it and lay it on the bed.

I grab a pair of no-show socks from the dresser and slip them on.

I pull out my accessories bag to see what jewelry to wear.

I settle on my monogram gold bamboo hoop earrings, matching necklace, bracelet, and a slim gold watch.

I get dressed quickly and sit down at the v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter