Brunch Interrupted!?

One Summer Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Next Afternoon

Jihoon:

 

I woke up bright and early on the day of the brunch pumped and excited to see her again.

I start my day with prayer, bible study and meditation before my morning workout.

I had a light breakfast of fruit and yogurt because I planned on enjoying indulging at brunch.

I brushed my teeth and took a long shower letting the hot water beat down on my sore back.

I took care with my outfit because I wanted to look extra fly.

I chose a charcoal grey Givenchy suit with fitted slacks, a silk black shirt and black patent leather slip on loafers.

For jewelry, my favorite cross gold chain, a pair of black diamond stud earrings and my black Rolex.

I smoothed some gel on my damp hair and slicked the bangs out of my face.

I sprayed myself from head to toe with my all-time favorite cologne, Guilty by Gucci.

I checked the clock it was just a quarter after nine.

Perfect I have more than enough time to navigate the morning traffic and get there on time.

I arrived at the hotel with forty minutes to spare.

I gave my key to the valet and went to the lounge area to sit and wait for her.

I figured asking the clerk for her room number might seem too forward.

Not to mention the unwanted attention she would get from the hotel employees.

I look around the nearly empty lounge and smile, great we should not attract too much attention when we leave.

I am hoping we attract no attention at all, I say a silent prayer just in case.

I call her to let her know I am downstairs.

“Hello?” She answers in that y way of hers.

“Well hello there, are you ready to head out? I’m downstairs in the lounge.”

“Oh? Well not quite I was just about to do my hair.”

“Oh well no rush beautiful, I’m down here waiting patiently.”

She chuckles ily.

“Smooth, you sure are smooth aint cha?”

“Well they don’t call me oppa for nothing.” I coo and she giggles.

“I see, since you are waiting like a good boy why don’t you come up and wait up here, I want to introduce you to my best friend Bradie.”

I sit up surprised but pleased.

“What’s the room number?” I ask heading to the elevators.

“Penthouse.”

“Well well.” I reply and she laughs out right.

“Well when in Rome as they say.”

“Do as the Roman’s do?”

“Exactly, when you get into the elevator let me know.”

“I am getting in now.’

“Perfect the code for the PH is 8993 press this and it will take you right into the main hall of the suite.”

I put in the code and press the PH.

“Done and done.”

“Great see you in a few minutes,”

“Absolutely and I hope you are ready for me.” I say suggestively and she giggles adorably.

“Be good!” She chuckles hanging up.

I chuckle looking at the numbers as the elevators ascends to the penthouse.

The elevator doors open, and I step off and see her walking towards me.

She is wearing a burgundy sleeveless maxi dress with a thigh slit on right side that is giving me an up close and personal view of her leg and thigh.

Her very toned caramel coated milk chocolate leg and thigh.

I gasp and my mouth goes dry.

She looks like an African goddess.

She is wearing sky high gold stilettos on her pretty feet.

For jewelry she is wearing an elaborate chunky gold necklace with matching drop earrings.

Gold bangles on her wrists and a gold cuff on her bicep complete the look.

Her makeup is flawless, and her lips are painted the same dark burgundy color of her dress.

“Hey, you made I see.” She says walking into my open arms for a hug.

Oh my God she smells divine!

“You look delicious and smell even better.” I whisper in her ear and she giggles covering .

“Thank you very much, you are looking pretty delicious yourself, come meet Bradie before she has a conniption.”

I chuckle taking her hand in mine.

“Lead the way baby girl.”

We turn the corner and she stands turning to greet us.

Wow she is a stunner as well!

My, my, my what is in the water in their hometown to produce such gorgeous women?

Maybe I need go see this place they call home.

“Bradie, meet Ji-hoon, Ji-hoon meet my bestie Bradie.”

She leans in and whispers in my ear, “Thank you for doing this.”

I squeeze her hand, “Anything for your gorgeous.”

I say kissing her cheek and turning to greet her friend properly.

“Bradie, it’s pleasure to finally meet you.” I say taking her hand and kissing it.

She giggles frantically and Olivia grins.

“The pleasure is all mine! I am a huge fan!” She says excitedly and blushes.

“Thank you I appreciate you for that, by the way are you feeling better?”

“Loads better yes and thank you for asking.”

“No problem, I am just glad you will finally be able to get out and see firsthand everything that Seoul has to offer.”

“So I am, you have no idea how upsetting it has been to have wasted three whole days sick.” She pouts prettily.

“Well as long as you are better, I will make sure that you and Olivia make up for the time you lost while you were ill.”

She giggles again and she is almost as adorable as Olivia.

Olivia squeezes my hand I look at her beaming face.

“Bradie is in seventh heaven right now you made her year.”

“It’s what I live for.” I say.

“I have to finish up my hair give me ten minutes ok.”

“What else are you doing to it? It looks great to me.” I say clueless.

She gives me a look as to say you have got to be kidding and I laugh.

“Ok, Ok I know nothing about women’s hairstyles, even less about black women’s hair.”

She smiles and pinches my cheek.

“Lesson one, our hair is a form of self-expression and perfection takes time.”

“I see.”

“I’ll be back before you know it.”

“Take your time, I am not going anywhere.”

I watch her walk into her room enjoying the view.

I turn and look at Bradie who is watching me with an all-knowing smirk.

I shrug and laugh sheepishly at being caught.

She laughs standing walking to the kitchen.

“Would you like something to drink? We have water, lemonade, sweet tea, fruit punch, fresh oj and Perrier.”

“Perrier would be great, thanks.”

“You are most welcome.”

“So, I hear you guys are seeing Super Junior on Saturday? Leeteuk is a good friend of mine.”

Her head snaps up at this and I chuckle.

“Oh?” She squeaks then clears .

She hands me the water and sits down in the chair next to me.

“What’s he like? He seems so cool and collected is he really so chill or is that a persona?”

I open my mouth and close it.

“You know I think it is both, part persona and part his personality.”

“He has always been more on the serious side but in a playful way.”

“I don’t think he takes himself to seriously as you know people can be fickle.”

“You can be at the top of everyone’s list one day and one mistake can make you the scum of the earth.”

“It is a precarious line we walk to be an idol, especially here in South Korea, they do not tend to be as forgiving as Western countries are towards their celebrities when they make mistakes.”

“Yeah I have seen it with my own eyes and it really too.”

“But I am so glad that it was you who found my friend and took care of her some of these male idols come across as predators and it ain’t a good look.”

I cringe knowing exactly what she is talking about after the scandals involving idols and ion, I can imagine what some foreign women think of Korean entertainers in general.

“It’s I who is glad to have met her, she is very beautiful, and I hope to get to know her a lot better.”

“Oh, by the way I took the liberty of upgrading you guy’s tickets to the VIP section for the concert.”

“You will be sitting with me and meet the guys afterwards.”

She puts her hand over her eyes going comically large.

“Is you serious? You better not be playing with me Rain?!” She jumps up and down squealing.

Oh, now I am Rain.

I chuckle she is hilarious.

“Oh, I would never joke about something like this, I have also booked out one of my favorite spots for an after party, birthday party type situation for Olivia.”

“Of course, I invited Leetuek and a few other friends along, I hope I was not being too presumptuous?”

“Are you insane? Never that! It will blow her socks off!”

“That’s precisely the reaction I was going for.”

“What are you two talking about in here?” She says coming into the room.

“About how big your head is, and how in the world did your momma give birth to you naturally and still be alive.” She sasses.

I cannot help it, I burst out laughing and look at Olivia.

I shrug and cower as she hits me on the shoulder laughing.

“Ji-hoon? Whose side are you on?” She pouts but her eyes are twinkling with laughter.

I stand pulling her into my side, kissing her temple.

“Yours always but you got to admit that was funny, she got you so smooth I was caught by surprise.”

She kisses her teeth and scoffs.

“Whatever, you are lucky you have been sick or else you’d be catching these hands!” She points to Bradie.

“Oh, I am so scared! Ji-hoon please take her off my hands I want to take a nap in peace.” She grins shooing us to the door.”

‘With pleasure, see you soon Bradie and get all the way better.” I say winking.

She grins in acknowledgement.

“Bye you guys have fun.” She closes the door and squeals again.

I take Olivia’s hand and lead her to the elevator.

“Are you ever going to tell me what that was all about?”

She says pointing to the door of the suite.

I walk close to her until her back is pressed against the elevator wall.

She gasps when I press my body close to hers.

“Later, but first let me do something I have been dying to do since the moment I laid eyes on you.”

“What’s that?” She asks throatily.

“This.”

I ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter