3.Chapter: Met By chance 2

In Heaven

Sungyeol's POV

 

When I arrived at the Cafe, I could see a bunch of people standing before the house, in front of the Coffee shop. What was going on? I looked at the people and suddenly saw Woohyun, I waved at him happily. 

"Yah~! Woohyun- ah!!!" 

Woohyun turned around, then I realized he held a girl in his hand. He looked at me confused. Aish, this fellow forgot about me! He got his hands full to do with this girl, it seemed. Ish!! Woohyun walked in my direction. Yes, here I am, I thought and raised my upper lip, as I always did when I was starting getting annoyed. He was still dragging the girl with him. The girl looked helpless. Arasseo! Have fun with her! I'm leaving! Suddenly he seemed to realize that he was still holding the girls arm. He let her go.

"Sungyeol!", he said and came closer. At this moment I saw that he was pale. What happened to my little puppy?

"Lets go inside the Cafe!", I said and took his wrist. He followed wordless. It has to be something big, I thought. Something big happened. I ordered two Americanos and was sitting face to face with Woohyun.

"Yeobo! Bwho hae?", I always called him 'Yeobo' to annoy him. I smiled at him. Pinched his hand. Kicked softly his legs under the table but he was going to ignore me. HE. IGNORED.ME! This bad guy! 

"Hello!!! Annyeong! Konichi wa! Ni hao!!!", I snipped in front of his eyes. He twitched and looked up."Ahhhh~! Here we go!"

"Bwoh? Did you ask something?", he asked avoiding my eyes.

"Hyung~! You are mean!! Meannie!!", I answered and took a mouthful of Americano,"What's going on with you! First telling me to come, then making party outside with strangers and then ignoring me! It's because of that girl right? I bet you've got her number already! Player!"

Woohyun looked at me not amused. What's up with him, he's always telling jokes.

"Party...p-party?", he asked at looked at me with a crazy gaze in his eyes. Aish jinja, this Hyung is creepy!

"Yes, party! What kind of party is that short? I just came 10 minutes after tipping you an short message and when I arrived it was already over! I bet this party wasn't that great!", I bit annoyed into my spoon. 

"There was no party!", he said and leaned back into his seat, looking at me with a smile, but it was fake, I could see it.

"Of course! And these people were just standing there, because....pff I don't know because t-"

"Because a guy was standing on the rooftop trying to kill himself? And after you run on the rooftop, he was ungrateful for saving his life and running away without saying anything?", he said still having this fake smile in his face.

"What! No! That's totally crazy!", I laughed and waved with my hand, as if smoke were in the air,"Things like this doesn't happen!"

Woohyung gazed at me surprised.

"But....but why does that sound so real! As if you experienced it! Why is that so?", I asked and looked at my mobile phone.

"I don't know, maybe because I did save a guy who wanted to kill himself!", he answered relaxed and looked out of the window. I choked. He's making jokes right? Yes, sure!

"Ehehehehe! I understand! Arasseo~!", I answered and tipped some short messages to Sungjong. Woohyung was staring at me, as if I was out of my mind.

"You don't understand! Why should you? Pahbo!", he stood up and took his jacket, " I'm gonna leave!"

"What?", I said but he was already leaving," Yah! Napeun chingu (Bad friend) !!"

This Napeun namja just left without me! Aish! This....this... Pahbo!

 

 

Woohyun's POV

 

This idiot! Of course he wouldn't believe me! I couldn't believe it myself! This day was just crazy! 

I took the next subway and decided driving home. I needed time to think. I was tired and exhausted. The face of the guy was burned in my memories, like some mark. Saekki ()!!! I turned right to get to my flat when I saw something sitting behind a ton. I walked faster and suddenly stopped. This face! It was him! Saekki!