2. Chapter: Blue

In Heaven

"He's going to jump! Oh my god! Call the police!!", a woman screamed suddenly and pointed onto the rooftop. I looked up, the boy was standing on the ceiling ready to jump. My body reacted without thinking, my legs started to run up the stairs. It wasn't the Boy. I didn't run cause of the boy, I was running cause I saw the Girl beside him. The girl was crying holding his jacket, and begged him not to jump.

The door was open, I arrived at the rooftop. BLUE. Why was the sky so damn blue, it seemed like a dream. But it wasn't. There he was, smiling like an angel standing on the ceiling ready to jump. 

"Hajima (stop it) !!!! Jebal (Please)!!! HAJIMAAA!!! Napeun namja (bad boy)!", The girl cried and hit him while screaming. I walked slowly beside them constantly waving, I didn't want them to surprise. The girl looked at me with her teary eyes.

"Oh, a new member! Do you want to join?", the boy suddenly said and smiled at me. I couldn't understand and till now I can't, why this happy looking guy wanted to end his life.

"If you don't want to join you can leave!", he said still smiling. I wanted to hit his face hardly. How could he be so relaxed? He turned around and I could see his back. He prepared to jump, but the girl was still holding his jacket.

*Please help me!! Oh please!!", she said, crying loudly and looked desperately at me. I run beside her and grabbed his wrist.

"Stop it!", I said and he turned around, his smile was gone,"its not a game! And this is not your playground!"

He looked at me, not angry but ice cold.

"I know this is no game, better than every person standing there at the street waiting for me to jump!"

He bended over the edge getting heavier and heavier. I was scared loosing him. His eyes were fixed on mine.

"Hajima!!", the girl screamed again then she fainted. I felt how he got heavier he slipped slowly out of my hands. I couldn't.... I couldn't let him fall.

"Let me go! I'm getting heavy aren't I? so let go! You don't underst--"

My fist landed in his face. I pulled and there he was, laying in the ground holding his face. I turned around to him, shocked.

"I don't understand you! You're right! And I don't want to!", I said and dragged him with me down the stairs. He didn't say a word, just quietly followed me.The people clapped in their hands when I came out of the house with him and the girl. BLUE. I hated the sky, I hated it. The boy looked around suddelny standing still, as if he saw a person he didn't want to see.

"No!", he whispered and shook his head. Then he grabbed my collar," please let me go! Please! I won't jump, but please let me go!"

He slipped out of my hand and then I saw him running as if the devil was following him.