1. Chapter: Met by chance

In Heaven

There was a little Coffee shop I really liked. This shop was perfect, it was cute and it protected  your privacy. I went there every monday morning to drink a cup of ice cold Americano.  I really liked drinking and tipping some short messages. It was comfortable. I ordered a cup of Americano and wrote my messages. 

"Here, your cup of Americano as you ordered!", the women smiled at me and went away. I took a little book out of my bag and wrote something in it.

Service personal is gentle as ever . Seems to be a good day! :)

Seungyeol wrote me an short message I realized and read it.

 

Good morning sunshine!!! Its Yeollie! <3

Where are you? Odi -eh?

 

Re: 

I'm sitting in a Coffee shop! Pyung Pyung!! m(~°u°~)m


Want come too?

 

Seungyeol was a friend of mine and always funny. His laughing was special.. yes, I say special, weird sounds really hard. Every morning he wrote me some short message because he thought people will forget him, if he don't remind them that he was still living. Funny as I said. I looked at my mobile phone there was a new short message.

 

NEH~!!!! Where is this shop?

Meannie, went there without me!!! m(T_T)m 

How could you!! 

 

Re:

Stop crying! Hajima~!!!!!

It's right around the corner! 

Come here! Balleeeee~!  m(>.<)m

 

I smiled and looked out of the window. The sun was shining and people seemed to be happy around me. What a great day! Ding Dong! The next message arrived.

Arasseo~!!!

I'm coming! huhuhuhu :D

 

I laughed quietly and put my mobile phone beside my coffee. Seungyeol, this crazy fellow! We were friends since years and he never disappointed me in that time. Suddenly I heard some people screaming outside of the shop and I looked the problem. There was a group of people standing before a big house and some of them were pointing to the rooftop. I begged to god, that nothings going to ruin my day. I looked up and there he was, standing on the rooftop. Ready to jump.

Thanks, my day was ruined.