4.Chapter: Met by chance 3| Criminal

In Heaven

It was his face. Saekki!

 

I thought about passing without saying a word, or hitting him so hard, that he's not able to stand up again. Why, why did we meet again?Was that the will of god? OU! I was so angry!!! So damn angry! 

I decided to go home ignoring him, because I didn't wanted to touch him again and making my hands dirty. He's dirt, that's why he wanted to jump. I walked three steps when he got up and spotted me. There he was frozen to a stone and his eyes wide open. I continued walking.

"Y-YAH! NEON (YOU)!", I turned around. It was him. He pointed with his finger at me and looked crazy. Of course he was, he tried to kill himself! I turned slowly around and showed him a you-better-don't-talk-to-me-gaze. I pointed on myself. What does this Saekki want?

"Huh?", I asked and came closer to him. 

"Neon! Why are you here? Are you following me?"

Aish this Saekki! As if I would follow him! ME.FOLLOWING.HIM? Don't make me laugh! I started laughing.

"WHAT?!", I said and looked up to the sky. The sunset turned the clouds in a pink color. 

"What do you want from me?", the saekki guy asked and looked at me paranoid. 

"Nothing! I just want to go home!", I answered and started walking again. I hate this guy for stealing my time!

"YAH!"

I turned back again. What does this saekki want? I don't care! Ou, he made me so pissed off. For the first time I wished, that I would have stayed at the Cafe talking to Sungyeol. Sungyeol, this crazy guy. But it was a wish that meant, that this wasn't real. 

"WHAT.DO.YOU.WANT.SAEKKI-YA?", I pressed trough my teeth and looked at him with a deadly glare," You wanna die?"

"Yes! I wanna die! But you.. YOU Idiot were holding me back!", he shouted back. This ... this... stupid thing!! 

"Oh really? If you really wanted to die, you would have jumped without hesitate! But you wanted that people were scared about you! Saekki!"

"W-w-what?! I didn't jumped because of this little holding me onto my sleeve! I don't understand why this ugly girl was crying!"

Red. I lost myself, I could feel it. I jumped foreward and punched my fist in his face. THIS SAEKKI!

"THIS!" 

Punch.

"!"

Punch.

"WAS!"

Punch.

"CRYING"

Punch.

"BECAUSE OF YOU! SAKKI-YA!!"

I shook my hand. Aish, this saekki! I grabbed his collar, but he wasn't reacting. This saekki, wasn't moving anymore. I shook him harder.

No, this can't be, no , no , NOOOO!

"YAH! Saekki-Ya! MOVE! MOVE!! DO SOMETHING!"

No answer.

"YAH!!! DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!!!"

Still no answer. I let his collar go. He fell to the ground and I heard some hard sound when his head landed on the cold stone. 

"O-oh m-my God! You're making jokes! Stop kidding me! YAH! SAEKKI!"

I don't know why, but suddenly I felt like crying. I fell down on my knees and looked at his demolished face. How ironically I killed the person, I tried to save a few hours before making suicide. I reached my fingers to his nose, checking if he's still breathing. I didn't felt some breath. I-I didn't. My heart stopped. I reached my fingers out a second time and there it was. I heard my heart falling to the ground. OH MY GOD! I was so relived! I didn't wanted to go to prison and I definitely didn't wanted to be a murderer. 

But what should I do? What if... the police finds out, that I have beaten this person? I couldn't call the ambulance. They're asking to much questions! But, but what should I do?

My head ached, I was thinking to much. I closed my eyes for a moment and looked up to the sky again. I was getting dark.

An idea lighted my head. I grabbed the wrist of this lifeless Saekki and dragged him with me. I though about, how crazy I was. This madness must be infective. Yes, I've gone  crazy. And I, I dragged this disease, in a body of a Seakki.