Jeon Nam Jang Sun

Mission: MBLAQ retrieval team!

Harumi95:

 

Youjin and Youhee were currently sitting on a flower delivery van, racing down the motorway a hundred miles per hour. Leader Yang was behind the wheels, torn between crying because of the situation, and throwing a fit over the way the speed-o-meter was dangerously close to snapping off the end.

 

Youjin, as terrified as she was, was in a slightly better condition than Youhee, who stuck to the back of the seat and looked ready to die any second. She quickly looked at the state Seungho oppa was melting into and sighed. It happened so suddenly – what happened to their relatively peaceful Friday morning?

 

 

 

 

------

 

 

‘You.. what 0______o ???’ Youhee asked, blaming her ears for the misinterpretation it was clearly having.

 

Seungho didn’t seem to have heard her and continued. ‘A-And Mir! He…. He left MBLAQ! And and and… Jjoonie… and G.O and T- Thunder…..!!!!’ He sobbed harder, smudging his slap-dash, messy eyeliner and appearing more like a panda than ever.

 

Youjin quickly grabbed the mug of peach tea she made earlier and forced him to take it.

 

‘Drink and calm down!’

 

Seungho sent her a teary look and took the mug. It was actually so heart-breaking that it very nearly penetrated Youjin’s stoic-ness…. but it didn’t.

 

‘So… Take a deep breath and tell me clearly what happened.’

 

It was more like an order, so Seungho took the deep breath, choked on his peach tea and tripped on that copy of that fateful newspaper and ALMOST fell over, only to be saved by Youhee, who carefully balanced the peach tea and Yang leader with one hand – She didn’t look it, but her sister was possibly one of the most flexible, strong and physical-able person Youjin has met in her entire life.

 

Seungho’s eyes widened and his tears stopped. ‘W-Whoa…’

 

 

-------

 

 

And when he was finally settled enough to speak, he quickly went through the number of events that even surprised Youjin. Youhee, of course, was surprised before the story started =_=;

 

Apparently, the series of misfortunes, fights and difficulties started with Seungho’s break-up.

 

And after hearing leader yang’s long and sad story, he had managed to persuade them both to go to with him (and both the sisters had no idea how he managed to) on a retrieval mission to collect the MBLAQ members before their long awaited comeback.

 

And their first destination happened to be in Jeon Nam Jang Sun where their youngest, Mir, had retreated to after a huge tantrum to go back to his farming life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘MIR!!!!!!!’ Seungho suddenly screamed, making Youjin and Youhee jump. ‘I’M GOING TO GET YOU BACK~!’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Work of a bored bored bored girl, who has tons to do, but just could not be bothered. -----> 11/12/11