A normal day

Mission: MBLAQ retrieval team!

Harumi95:

 

It was a normal Thursday night for both Youjin and Youhee. Whilst Youjin was revising for her mock exams, Youhee was flicking through the local newspaper for a part time job.

 

Youhee frowned in concentration as she considered each of the jobs carefully. ‘Cleaning? Dish washing…? Hey, how about this one Youjin?? Serving?’

 

Youjin completely blanked her and got on with her work.

 

Youhee ignored the fact that her sister was ignoring her and ignored her back. ‘Ooh~! How about this one?? But… 4000 won per hour..? (about 200 pence/ 4 dollars) that’s too cheap… But maybe I can be super amazing and they can give me more? I mean…. I AM pretty special, after all, or maybe this…’

 

Youjin ignored her.

 

-----

 

After 5 minutes sharp.

 

 

‘I give up.’ Youhee cried out. ‘Is it really a crime for wanting a part time job to feed the poor and the wicked?... Hey wait, that doesn’t even make sense…’

 

Youjin vaguely nodded, not even listening to what she was saying.

 

Youhee started to roll on the floor. ‘I WANT A PART TIME JOBBB~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’

 

-----

After 1 hour.

 

 

‘Whew.’

 

Youjin let out a sigh of relief as revision was done and dusted. She looked across the room and saw her older sister, sleeping in the most awkward angle possible, half her body draped across the arm chair. Was that kind of shape even possible to create in a human body? 

 

She stood up and stretched her tired, cramped muscles and looked down as something crinkled beneath her feet. When she saw that it was the local newspaper that Youhee had been looking through, she picked it up just for the sake of doing so. She absentmindedly turned the pages, not paying attention to any of the cheap looking advertisements adorned on the pages. She stopped when she came across a tiny black and white slot that marked FREE ADVERTISEMENTS. It was totally boring and rather rushed, and there were typos and mistakes everywhere in the five lines that the advertisement read – But Youjin had this feeling that it was a good opportunity, and her intuition should never be ignored.

 

‘Worth a try…’

 

She picked up her phone and dialled the number slowly, yawning in the process.

 

Ring Ring Ring Ring..

 

 

‘Hello? Who is this?’ A middle aged man picked up, his tone rather hurried and desperate.

 

‘Good evening, I am here because I saw your advertisme-’

 

‘Ah yes, very good, I’ll send them right away. To the address this phone is contracted to, yes? Thank you so much and the money is in your bank account already. Good night.’

 

BEEEPPPP

 

Youjin blinked once, then twice. What just happened…? After gathering her thoughts, she decided on the most logical, sensible conclusion – everything was a sham, the advertisement was clearly a fake prank.

 

She sighed. ‘Ah well.’

 

----

 

Next early morning.

 

 

Youhee gasped. Youjin gasped. And Youhee gasped once again as she saw her stoic little sister gasping.

 

They had just woken up to their door ringing and Youhee had pushed Youjin into opening it. She had sighed in frustration and wrenched the door open, ready to shout at whoever dared to wake them up at 4:00 AM…..

 

Right into the face of MBLAQ’s leader, Yang Seungho. And before anyone could say anything, he shuffled into the tiny house and awkward greeted them. But suddenly, his big, black eyes started watering and he ran up to the sisters to hug them both, burying his head into their old pyjama tops. Automatically, Youhee’s arms went around him as he started to cry.

 

‘Wh-What’s wrong…?’

 

He looked up to both of their surprised/blushing/amazed/ WTFed faces and burst into a fresh set of tears.

 

‘M-MBLAQ's disbanded!!!!!!!!’

 

 

 

 

 Work of a girl who is completely tired and bored ---> from 11:00 PM to 11:38 PM

terribly sorry to anyone who gets offended my terribleness