Jaejoong's...Caring Side?

Everything Happens For A Reason

RECAP:

“It’s Jaejoong,” He said.
--

Your POV

Out of all days, why did I have to go on the day when I twisted my ankle?! They asked me to meet them to talk about something to do with the clothes they’re going to wear. They should get it straight. I was their planner, not their coordinator! I couldn’t decline it since I had to “respect” them like how I respected my family. I’ve never said “no” to them before, so I guess I couldn’t say “no” to DBSK. Argh, it was going to be hard to get there.

I struggled my way to a taxi. After fifteen minutes, I arrived at their office building. I slowly walked in and used the walls for support. I went up to the fourth floor in the elevator. I anxiously waited, not wanting to be late. The stupid contract was going to kill me one day! It finally arrived at the fourth floor and I accidently walked a bit too quick. I stumbled, but my reflexes worked fast so I held onto a pole. I bit my lip and felt a painful tear fall out of my eyes. My ankle was BEATING IN PAIN. Suddenly the thought of me being late came into mind. I slowly, but using all my strength, walked to the meeting room.

Right when I slammed open the door, I looked up at the clock. There was ten seconds left until the time Jaejoong told me to meet at. Yes. I made it on time.

END OF POV

Kim Jaejoong’s POV

We had to ask ~~~~ to stop by to double-check our outfits to see if they fit the concert. She wasn’t like our coordinator or something...why did she have to confirm this?

I looked up at the clock. Thirty seconds left, and she would be late. I smirked a little and started to think of a punishment for her. But right then, the door burst open and ~~~~ came stumbling in. She looked up at the clock. Damn. So close!

I coughed a little as she looked at us. “The clothing is over here,” I stood up and directed her to the outfits.
She took small steps towards us. “W-,” I was going to yell at her, but stopped. She looked as if she was in pain.
“Are you okay?” I asked, not wanting to sound as if I was caring or anything. She looked surprised and stopped on her right leg and screamed. My eyes widened with she fell onto the ground.
I ran up to her and snooped down. “What’s the matter?” I asked her. She pointed at her ankle and hissed.

I looked down at her ankle where her jeans touched. I softly rolled her jeans up and my eyes rounded. There was a big, purple bruise on her ankle. ~~~~’s eyes were closed and she was painfully biting her lip. She sprained it.

“What happened?” I asked her. She ignored me and tried to get up. “Don’t,” I said, before lifting her up bridal style onto the nearby couch.
“Can someone get me some ice and the First-Aid Kit?” I asked the members. They all nodded and ran out the door.
“How did you twist your ankle?” I whispered. She just looked away. I sighed. She was so stubborn.
“Put your leg onto the couch,” I told her. She looked back at me. I gave her a look. “Just do it,” I said.
When her leg hit the sofa, she let out a groan.

I looked at her swollen purple ankle. It was really bad. The members came back with the First-Aid Kit and the ice. I was about to wrap her ankle with a compression bandage, until she pulled away.

“It’s okay,” She whispered, pushing her jeans back down. I pushed it back up. “Just hold still,” I said, looking at her. She hesitated for a moment before placing her leg back onto the couch.

END OF POV

Your POV

When Jaejoong lifted me up bridal style, the pain disappeared and surprise spread through my body. I’ve never been lifted up like this by a guy—other than my father—before!

“Can someone get me some ice and the first-aid kit?” He asked the members. They all nodded and ran out the door.
“How did you twist your ankle?” He whispered.

I looked away. I didn’t want to tell him about Yemi. But, why should I tell him? What did he have to do with this anyways?

“Put your leg onto the couch,” He told me. I looked back at him. Why would I do that? He gave me a look. “Just do it,” He said.
I listened to him and when my leg hit the sofa, I let out a groan.

I glanced at Jaejoong, as he looked at my ankle. When did he turn into such a caring man? The members came back with the First-Aid Kit and the ice. He was about to wrap my ankle with some sort of white bandage, until I pulled away. I didn’t want him to touch my ankle!

“It’s okay,” I whispered, pushing my jeans back down. He pushed it back up. “Just hold still,” He said.

I hesitated for a moment. Maybe…it was okay for him to help me. I didn’t know how to wrap the bandage and I didn’t want my parents to find out. I placed my leg back onto the couch. He then softly wrapped the bandage around my ankle. He didn’t look cold or mean. He actually looked…caring. He finished up and then grabbed the ice pack. I bit my lip, knowing it’ll burn in pain.

He looked up at me. “It’s going to hurt a bit,” He stated. I blinked. Wow. Thanks for letting me know.

When the ice pack hit my ankle, I shivered a bit. But I was even more surprised when Jaejoong patted my leg in assurance. When was he this warm and nice?

After a while, they didn’t tell me to move and just rolled the outfits over. I sat still and gave them some suggestions on what should be changed and they agreed with me. I tried to get up when the meeting was over.

“Wait,” Yoochun pushed me back down. I gave him a puzzled look. “We’ll take you home,” He said. I shook my head. “No, it’s okay,” I said.

I didn’t want to trouble them. And besides, what happens if their fans saw me with them?

“It’s alright,” Yunho nodded. “No one will see us if we take the back doors,” He said.

They drove me home and Junsu even helped me to my door. I bowed. “Thank you so much,” I mumbled.
He nodded and left.

I scrunched up my nose. He could have at least said “Get well soon” or something.

END OF POV