UFO 2

I'm Dating an Alien

Eric with his formal attire is now sitting in front of a round table that is big enough for meetings and discussion. They are having a script reading for his upcoming drama. He is with the staffs, director, actors and actresses. With all of the people in front of him, the person he wanted to see the most is not there.

Shin Hyesung.

He lets out an inaudible sigh and rest his back on the chair. It’s been thirty minutes since he arrived to work and he’s already feeling so Hyesung-less. So he sneakily fished his phone from his pocket and sent a message to Hyesung.

Good Morning. Still sleeping?

He assumed that Hyesung is still sleeping since today is his rest day. It was actually a stupid question. How could a person reply if he is still in dreamland?

Earlier this morning, he just left Hyesung’s apartment without waking the younger guy because he was sound asleep. His angelic sleeping face is like a magnet for Eric. It made him want to just lie beside him and forget about work. Although, a side of him imagined Hyesung’s continuous nagging if he found out that he skipped work. So he really struggled to force himself to get up and prepare for the day.

His thoughts were interrupted by a vibration from his phone. He smiled so widely as the name of the message sender flashes to his phone screen. It’s his Hyesungie.

Just woke up ^^ Good Morning~

Eric giggled. This shocked the staffs and other people in front of Eric. After becoming aware of the weird stares of other people, Eric cleared his throat and acted like it wasn’t him who giggled like a high school girl.

Though Eric could still not move on from the text message. He knows that Hyesung woke up in a good mood. He replied.

Hyesungie... It must be ‘Good Morning Master’. Don’t tell me you forgot about our deal?

It only took a few seconds before Hyesung replied. Ya you bastard! Who do you think am I? A tough gentleman like me always keep their words, okay?

Eric laugh at the reply, earning another stares from the people around him. He was amaze how the younger guy started with sweet and good reply to explosive Hyesung in an instant.

He wanted to reply back, No Hyesungie you’re a pretty guy. But he deleted right after. He doesn’t want to ruin the mood of the younger guy any further. One wrong move and Hyesung might turn off his phone and never reply to his text. He was so bored and wanted to talk more with the other guy.

 

 

Hyesungie, have you eaten breakfast?

Hyesungie, take a picture of yourself eating breakfast.

Are you ignoring me right now? ㅠㅠ

Yah!!! Shin Hyesung!

Shin Hyesung... I command you to reply to messages!!!

Shin Hyesung are you still there?

Hyesuuuuuung!!! Are you sick? Should I call a doctor?! Are you perharps... Having a morning sickness?!!! Wahhhh!!!! I’ll talk to the director and come back home!

“What the f***?! And what morning sickness is this sticky bastard talking about? I’m a man okay!” Hyesung shouted after reaching out to his phone only to see a flood of messages from Eric. It’s only been less than a minutes since he place his phone on the top of the table to get a glass of water and yet Eric starts overreacting.

He replied back. Can’t you patiently wait for a reply? You’re such a pain in the .

It only took a few seconds and Hyesung already received another message from the older man.

Did you just say... You can’t wait to feel a pain in your ? Me too baby, me too. But you know, as they always say, ‘Patience is a virtue.’

His face starts to become tomato red as he read the message. One reason is that he is annoyed and fuming with anger. The other reason is that... though it was hard for him to admit... his answer to the older man’s question is ‘yeah’.

Of course, Hyesung being Hyesung, he would deny everything and will reply in an angry manner. Yah!! Aren’t you supposed to be working right now? So you better drop your phone and don’t ever think about coming home until you finish you work!!!

Just like earlier, Eric replied back immediately.

Chill~ We are having a break right now. And did you just command me something? I’m not informed that we switched roles.

After reading the message, Hyesung asked the older man to what does he want. In which Eric replied that he misses him so much that he wanted the younger guy to send photos of him about what he is doing right now.

Hyesung obeyed it easily though. He would take a picture of himself eating a bowl of bibimbap that is sprinkled--- nahhh drowned with sesame seed and sesame oil. He even sent a picture of him cleaning his apartment. Also, a random selca of him pouting and doing aegyo.

It was actually a wrong move for Eric to ask the younger man to do it because he misses him even more that he wanted to go home sooner.

Their King’s game continued for a long while. Eric will ask Hyesung to do something and Hyesung will immediately reply with a photo or video for documentation. Even Hyesung himself was shocked that he obediently do everything that Eric was asking. Most especially when he usually don’t like to be bothered during his once in a blue moon rest days. Well, most of it are just easy tasks though like feeding Gomdori or sending him a food truck.

On the other hand, Eric was so skilled at sneaking and sending messages while working. It’s a good thing that it doesn’t affect his work that that much. Disregarding the fact that he was laughing out of nowhere and biting his lips to suppress a laughter from time to time, he was actually doing a great job.

Eric was also shocked how the younger man managed to obey all of his orders, so he thinks of a harder one. He grinned after thinking of a nice idea--- well it’s actually stupid.

Send nudes.

Eric typed then sent it to Hyesung. Few seconds after, he was shocked that he was notified that Hyesung sent him a picture.

Seolma...

Eric wondered then opened the picture. He can’t help but laugh so hard. It was a picture of Hyesung or to be specific... his middle finger.

He dialed Hyesung’s number but he could only hear the network services explaining that the phone from the other line was turned off.

The answer is no then.” Eric murmured.

 

It is already getting dark and it is the time where most people are rushing from their offices to catch their bus. The time where they would clean their desk and prepare to go home. The most awaited time for workers where they could finally rest after a hectic work and spend the rest of the night with their loved ones. Meanwhile, for a slim and pretty guy named Hyesung, it is a time for him to be nervous from the upcoming wrath.

Oh sh** the alien would be here in a few minutes.

He lets out another juicy curse when he heard someone punching the code from his apartment’s door. What should I do? Pretend to sleep? Wait for him in the couch? Okay, first things first... Shin Hyesung, act normal.

If only the phrase act normal would mean Hyesung standing awkwardly in front of the door waiting for his boyfriend to step in with his hands clasped together like a lost dog, then yeah he did it the way he planned.

It’s a good thing that Eric didn’t notice his awkward pose. The moment he step into the room, he threw his hands around Hyesung then stole a peck on his lips. “I miss you so much.” The older man said.

After letting go from that heartfelt yet a suffocating hug for Hyesung, he asked the older guy about what Eric was holding.

Eric have a box of pizza on his right hand and a mysterious box on the left. That mysterious box is emitting some dark aura in Hyesung’s eyes. He could already feel that he would be either embarrassed or annoyed or both after knowing what’s inside that box.

“Since you were a good boy earlier and diligently replying to my texts, here’s your reward!” Eric smiled when he gave the box of pizza to the younger guy. That handsome smile didn’t last long as he changed it into a scary smirk within a split second. He lift the box with his left hand before saying, “And this is your ‘punishment’ for turning you phone off for the last few hours.”

“Eric what the--” Before Hyesung could finish his sentence, the older guy leaned towards him and shut him up with a kiss.

“Wear that and call me master, okay?” He said then winked.

Wear what?

 

“ERIC! YOU STICKY BASTAAAAAARD!!!”

Hyesung’s scream echoed through the four walls of the apartment. He was now in the bedroom trying to wear the ‘gift’ that Eric brought him. As soon as the content of the box was revealed right in front of his eyes, he started to scream and curse the older guy.

Eric who is in the living room waiting for Hyesung to come out, spits his coffee after hearing the scream. He wiped the spilled coffee from his mouth starts laughing as he could imagine Hyesung’s face based on his scream.

The content of the box is a Cat onesie. It was colored with black, white and orange. If only he wouldn’t wear that, Hyesung would say that it’s actually cute. The onesie has adorable cat’s eyes in a hoodie with whiskers on the side. A long and soft tail is also dangling in the bottom part.

Hyesung could only sigh and just face the absurd reality.

After minutes of cursing, struggling, sighing while wearing the onesie, Hyesung finally came out of the room. As soon as Eric turned his eyes towards the younger slash adorable guy in a onesie, he stood up then clapped his hands like a seal. Ignoring the piercing gaze from Hyesung, Eric pulled a chair for the ‘cat’ to sit down.

Hyesung have no choice but only sigh and obey the King---more likely the Alien’s orders.

“I’m so hungry right now let’s eat.” Eric was about to grab a slice of pizza from the table when he realized something. “Ah how dare me to forgot about it. Hyesungie stay.” The older man said the last two words as if he was talking to a dog.

Hyesung watched Eric as he stood up and opened the refrigerator. He came back with a box of milk and a bowl in his hands.

“You enjoy eating pizza with milk right. I’m sorry that I almost forgot.” Eric stated as he pour some milk in a bowl. “Here you go my Kitty Cat~” Eric slides the bowl in front of Hyesung.

Hyesung could not help but sigh in disbelief. The only thing he could do is just shook his head. He reached out for a slice of pizza but then Eric swatted his hands.

“How dare you eat first before your master could have a bite.” Eric grabbed a slice of pizza. “Also, before you could eat you need my permission.”

Getting tired of everything Hyesung with a poker face said, “Eric. Mun. can. I. have. a. slice. of. pizza.”

Eric can’t help but laugh. That was cute though. In Eric’s perspective Hyesung looks like a tired robot from the way he speaks. “No, that’s not how to say it.” He cleared his throat before continuing. “You have to say, ‘Master... Can I please have a slice of pizza?’ then end it with a purr.”

“End with what?!” Hyesung asked almost shouting.

“A purr... You know, like what a cat does.” The older man stated while smiling.

“But I’m not a cat!” Hyesung slammed his hands in the table.

“Well you are.” Eric points at the younger man in front of him. Making him remember that he is wearing a very cute cat onesie.

With those words, Hyesung can’t think of a good counter attack. He cross his arms before saying, “Whatever. I won’t eat.”

“But I want you to.”

Eric smirked for a sec and decided to use his trump card... his puppy eyes. Nothing can beat that and it has 100% success rate to win over Hyesung.

“You know I’m so tired from work. And there’s only one person who can make me smile but he doesn’t want to.” Eric sighed before continuing his drama. “He even said that he will keep his words and do everything I want. Like a tough gentleman do. In the end, all men do is lie.”

Hyesung clicked his tongue. “Fine. It’s not a hard thing to do anyway.” He took a deep breath. “Master...”

It’s just one word and Eric can’t stop grinning. Hyesung seems to be so embarrassed that his cheeks became so red.

“C-can I p-please have a... slice of pizza?” Hyesung even lifted his hands and swing it like what a cat does with its paw. He inhaled some air before shyly purring.

“Ahhhh!!! So cute!!! Okay have some pizza--- Nahhh take the whole box!” Eric was giggling so loud and can’t even hide his excitement.

While Hyesung put his hands on his face trying to hide.

“Happy?” Hyesung asked the humming person in front of him.

“Yes! Very very much.” Eric reached out his hands to fed Hyesung with pizza. “Say ahhh~”

Hyesung rolled his eyes before taking a bite. He intentionally leaned forward to include Eric’s fingers as he bite.

“Ouch! Bad Kitty!” Eric whines as he withdraw his hand.

Hyesung ignored Eric then reached for the bowl of milk that the latter gave to him earlier.

“Oh no Hyesung. That’s not how you will drink milk!” Eric stopped him.

“What again?!” Hyesung got really angry this time.

“Cats don’t use their hands while drinking milk, they use their tongue.”

“Eric, isn’t it being too much?!”

“So I’m being too much?” Eric lowers his head and began to sulk once again. “If we switch roles and you became the King in this game. For sure you will make me do some absurd and embarrassing things. But you know what, I will do everything you will asked me. If that will make you happy.”

Eric sighed before continuing, “Now I know that you won’t go that far just to make me happy. I’ve finally realized that in this relationship... I’m the one who loves more.” His voice starts cracking and tears starts to form from his eyes. Oh yes I’m such a good actor. Eric complimented himself.

On the other hand, Hyesung believed Eric’s acting as his eyes went wide. “Shut up! Just shut up okay? Don’t you ever say those words again.”

So Hyesung did what the older man wants. He lowers his head and drink the milk his tongue. While he is doing that, he took a glimpse at Eric. He saw how happy he is while watching. What a weirdo. How can someone be so happy with this? Hyesung can’t believe Eric’s weirdness.

Hyesung saw how the man in front of stood and walked towards him.

“That’s it! Time for bed Kitty Cat.” The older man said as he carried Hyesung bridal style.

“Ya! What are you doing?! Put me down! Ya let go of me!!” Hyesung whines as he even flap his legs to make the older man release him. Opposite from what he is saying though, his arms are clinging so tight onto Eric.

The next thing he knew, his body came contact with a soft mattress. He was thrown onto the bed.

Hyesung felt a weight in his body as Eric crawled on top of him. The older man bury Hyesung with his arms.

“What now?!” Hyesung asked once again.

With his face resting on Hyesung’s neck, Eric answered. “I’m taking my daily fill of Hyesung.”

Eric’s hot breath on his skin tickles but Hyesung unknowingly just stay still. He just let the other man do whatever he wants.

They stayed in that position for a few minutes then Eric raised his head. He stared at the younger man under him then kissed his forehead.

The men stared at each other before Eric leaned once again to kiss his cute nose. Both of them stared at each other’s lips before crashing it together. That kiss was just pure and wholesome.

After parting from the kiss, Eric stared at the man under him. He really couldn’t get enough of him. He’s making him crazy. Just Hyesung staring at him and saying nothing could already make his heart go wild.

Ah so adorable!

Eric thinks as he study every inch of the pretty man’s face. His cat-like eyes that draws him. That cute nose he always want to kiss. That small and soft lips that taste like the sweetest candy on earth. His milky skin that made him wonder if he’s actually a doll made of porcelain. The cat ears from the hood of the onesie is a very good decor. Not only that but the two red dots on his cheeks were like a cherry on top.

A mood killer he is, he leaned down once again and... bit Hyesung’s puffy cheek. This had made the younger man groan in pain. He raised his arms and with full force he swings it to slap Eric.

“OUCH! ERIC WHAT THE F***?!”

That ground-shattering-world-spinning slap he received from Hyesung made him go back to his senses. He realized how much he bothered the younger man during his once-in-a-blue-moon rest day. He suddenly felt bad. He should’ve just let Hyesung enjoy his free time without being bothered.

“I’m sorry Hyesung-ah. I’m really sorry... You know what, let’s end this game already.” Eric reached out to the zipper of the onesie so that Hyesung will be comfortable with his own clothes. “Let’s remove this so we could comfortably rest—”

Eric ped the onesie then zip it all the way back. He couldn’t finish his sentence. He was shocked to the point that even the word shocked became an understatement. His eyes went wide while looking at Hyesung with confusion.

Hyesung wasn’t wearing anything! As in nothing underneath the onesie. Eric was even shocked that Hyesung’s precious member did a peek-a-boo on him.

Hyesung looked away at Eric. He could feel his cheeks flushing because of embarrassment. So ‘this’ is not what he wanted? Ah so embarrassing!

Eric understand not to wear anything inside of a onesie because it could be so warm but at least people wore an underwear. Right? And on top of it all, it is Hyesung we are talking about. The shy and conservative Shin Hyesung. Unless...

“Shin Hyesung you sly fox! You ain’t a kitty cat.” Eric flirtatiously hits Hyesung’s shoulder.

“What? What are you talking about?” Hyesung avoiding his gaze still feigning innocence.

Eric could only laugh in disbelief. “I can’t believe you could still pull off an adorable face when your other ‘head’ is a ert.”

Eric smirked. “I take it back. The King’s game is still on going. How dare you make me feel bad about it when you are actually enjoying this?” Eric’s voice turned low and serious, which is actually y instead of scary. He took his shirt off and threw it on the floor. He leaned once again to Hyesung and with a husky voice he whispered near his ear. “I, the King hereby declare that you deserve a ‘hard’ and ‘rough’ punishment.” He ended his sentence by biting at Hyesung’s earlobe.

This had only made Hyesung giggled. He automatically wrapped his arms around Eric’s neck then sang. “Oh no~ I’m scared~”

The two of them heartily laughed before amorously claiming each other’s lips.

With this, Hyesung knew that he finally solved one of his greatest mystery. Well, he actually knew that from the very beginning. That out of all creatures in the universe, he chose Eric because he’s the only one who could make him feel this way. He loves being around him and all of his senses would always look for him.

Who knows if he is already genetically mutating into alien. He doesn’t mind though. Maybe that’s the consequences of dating an alien; wholeheartedly accepting everything despite of the weirdness and such. Just to be with his ‘alien’...his charismatic, handsome, reliable and y alien.

And the rest is history... with all of the moon, comet and stars above them as the witness and maybe some of Eric’s alien friends.

END.

 

Hello Guys! I’ve been busy in the past few days. And I suddenly miss publishing stories / chapters here in AFF so I decided to publish this fic that I’ve written last year. .ʕʘ‿ʘʔ.

Might as well update my other story soon 헤헷~

HAVE A GREAT DAY AHEAD ♡