PROLOGUE

I'm Dating an Alien

ALIENS ARE REAL!!!

They look like you and do things like you.

Who knows if you already met someone with their species?

Because sometimes they can also rap and dance like you.

Sometimes, they live above your apartment.

Sometimes, they will suddenly hug you and say your name with a weird tone, “Hyesungie~”

Yes, that’s right this is me Shin Hyesung and I’m writing my own story. My story before is actually a boring one, until I met someone that changed my whole life into a science fiction.

And yes, by the word 'scifi' you already have the idea that it contains aliens and stuff.

Although, this is not like the ones you see in the romance movies wherein a human fell in love with an alien because this story contains a lot of hitting and cursing the alien. This is also not like the cool novels in your bookshelves in which the alien have a lot of super powers to save the earth. No, it's nothing like that because my story is weird.

Weird and only weird because the alien character in the story is none other than that sticky bastard named Eric Mun.

Seriously, that alien is the real epitome of a creature with 4D personality.

Anyway, I'm also writing this to NASA. So feel free to use my story as a reference for your research studies. You can even take this guy in your laboratories to become one of your test subjects.

Am I being harsh? Okay I take it back, you can use this as a reference but you can't take him as your guinea pig because he is mine. Oh sh!t wait—Did I just said “He’s mine?” That … because unfortunately it’s true. He’s mine and I’m dating an alien.