UFO 1

I'm Dating an Alien

Shin Hyesung is eating potato chips in the living room while shooting glares at the rare creature beside him. The television was on but no one is actually watching. It was simply a waste of electricity consumption as it was only used for background music. Hyesung was busy judging Eric who is playing with his mobile phone. It's been years since they have been together but Hyesung still could not fathom why he chose Eric among all of the creatures in the whole universe.

Hyesung shook his head then just decided to focus his attention to the television. Staring at this prick won't do anything good, he said to himself and it's not that it could solve his mystery. He watched the program in the television for a while until Eric caught his attention once again. From time to time, Eric will make some strange sounds as if it’s the background music of the game he is playing. Then he reached out for his pink Hello Kitty fan while his eyes still focus to the game.

"Aish jjinja! I cannot believe you..." Hyesung groaned in disbelief. He lifted his legs to kick Eric’s thigh.

The younger man could not believe why Eric would always bring that fan, most especially in his apartment. It's not even the first time that Hyesung witnessed Eric doing some weird things. Well, this gesture was actually pretty normal compared to the worse ones. That is how Hyesung came up with an conclusion that Eric is an alien.

Hyesung is annoyed by Eric sometimes. Well, most of the time actually. He corrected himself. Although, Hyesung won't lie about how Eric could also make his heart flutter. Most especially when Eric chose them over that big amount of money offer. Also not forgetting about how Eric fought for their name rights. He could still remember how he stared at Eric while reading and studying the law. It is still vivid to Hyesung the way Eric's eyebrows creased while reading the papers and how y he looks when he's being serious.

But today is a different story. Now that Eric is in his full alien mode and the whole day he is doing things that only someone from a different planet would do.

"I lost! Aish!" Eric finally put his phone down in the table. He turned towards Hyesung then snake his arms around the waist of the person who's been glaring at him the whole time. "Hyesung-ah~ I'm hungry~" He pouts, trying to act adorable. In which, he knew it looks so annoying in Hyesung's eyes. Eric opened his mouth while keeping an eye on the potato chips Hyesung is holding. He is making a sign that he wants Hyesung to feed him but also kinda expect the reaction he received.

"Eat by yourself, you sticky bastard!" he said while shoving the empty wrapper of potato chips into Eric's chest. Then, he stormed out of the living room. He went to the kitchen and decided to wash the dishes. Although, it is not a part of his plans for the day. He just want to be far away from Eric and enjoy his time alone.

Sometimes he wishes that a UFO will land in front of their apartment building and abduct Eric so he could finally go back to place where he belongs. But a part of himself saying he will never let that happen because enjoy Eric's company and feel so happy every time Eric is around.

"Wait, what the f*** am I thinking?" Hyesung shook his head while aggressively washing the mug he's been holding.

Few minutes passed and Hyesung was enjoying his alone time in the kitchen. The gushing sound of water from the faucet calmed his mind. This made him forgot about the alien noises coming from the living room.

Unfortunately, the serenity that he was feeling right now starts to vanish as he could hear footsteps getting louder and louder. Ah Eric, can’t you just give me one peaceful day? Soon, he could already feel arms around his slender waist.

Thinking the it wasn’t enough, Eric stole a kiss from the younger man. In which, he only received a piercing glare from the latter. Not that Eric would be bothered by that glare. He knows Hyesung shows his love that way.

Eric rests his chin to the younger man’s shoulder. “Hyesung-ah, why won’t we play a game.”

Hyesung on the other hand, was already finished washing the dishes. He dried his hand and faced Eric. His face was plastered with words, explain further you weird creature. Sure that was random but it took years for Hyesung to get used to this kind of randomness.

“It will be a King’s game. Since it’s just the two of us, it will be boring if we just draw lots to determine the King. That’s why we will play another game for that.” Eric explained.

Hyesung shook his head. There’s no way that I will join to this kind of stupidity.

Not receiving a verbal reply to the guy in front of him, Eric continued. “The winner will become a King for a day. Just like the King’s game, all of his orders must be obeyed by the other person.”

That caught Hyesung’s attention. “For a day you said?”

Thinking his plan succeeded, Eric nods his head cheerfully.

“Obey all orders you said?” He ask once again.

“Every. Single. Order. ” Eric replied giving emphasis to each word.

Hyesung crossed his arms and with smug face he said, “Call!”

The two men exchange smiles then Hyesung cuts it with another question. “So, what is that another game you’re talking about?”

Eric smirked before replying, “Starcraft of course.” The older guy is now walking towards the other room.

Hyesung grinned while following Eric. He was confident to beat the older guy as he always play the game during his free time. He now starts planning of weird and embarrassing stuffs that he will order to Eric. Thinking about it makes him laugh so wickedly.
 

But it didn’t happen!

The room was filled with jeers and an insulting laughter from Eric. Hyesung stared at the computer screen as he loses the game.

The younger man was really annoyed. He slapped the shoulder of the person laughing beside him. “Stop that already!!!” If he could only wish that the person beside him would choke from laughing so hard. But he doesn’t want that, not until he could beat him in the game.

Hyesung starts cracking his knuckles and do some stretches. “That’s just a warm up. The real thing starts now.”
His statement only made Eric to laugh even harder. The older man’s right hand is now on his stomach, it’s already aching from laughing so hard. “You said the same thing over and over for the past hours. Besides, we already have five rounds and pffft... you didn’t manage to win. HAHAHA not even once.”

Eric taps the younger man’s shoulder. “Hyesungie~ Just face the reality. I won, you lose. I will be a King for a day, you will obey me.” He stood up and stretches his arm for Hyesung. “It’s already midnight, for now let’s cuddle and sleep while you prepare yourself to obey my orders tomorrow.”

This made Hyesung’s face to heat up with anger and he starts to throw everything he touches to the older guy. Eric who easily sensed the danger, escapes the room faster than lighting.

“YAHHH!! What cuddle? You sleep on the couch!” Hyesung was still throwing things. He was about to grab the ball near his foot but he finally got his senses back. “Oh no, not you bouncy. Not you.” He pat the ball as if it was the most precious pet ever. With that, the ball remained unmoved.