CHAPTER 40

THE BEGINNING OF OUR END [2YEON]

68747470733a2f2f696d672e776174747061642e636f6d2f73746f72795f70617274732f313039383037343437322f696d616765732f3136393666663265373036633438613235393930303135393433352e6a7067?s=fit&h=360&w=720&q=80

NO ONE'S POV

Most of the general public took the news in a very positive way. A lot of them had shared their congratulations, some even took the time to send them wedding gifts. Nayeon and Jeongyeon hoped it would end there,

But you can never have everything you want.

Both heard a lot of opinions about their upcoming wedding. Some say that Jeongyeon doesn't really love Nayeon or the other way. Some say that the two would end up separated because you can't put two bright stars in one sky because they might outshine each other.

Some say that the two would end up separated because you can't put two bright stars in one sky because they might outshine each other

Well, they can say whatever they want, they can make up things but it's not gonna make a difference. The only thing that matters to them is each other.

-

Nayeon looks at Jeongyeon for the last time tonight, for the last time as her girlfriend. Never in her life, she thought that she'll marry someone like the taller girl, someone so kind it makes everything around her better. To be fair she never thought she'll love again.

JH : "How long are you girls planning to keep us from waiting?"

Jihyo stands by the door with Mina, Momo, and Sana.

CY : "We'll we already said our goodbye, it's hyung that's taking her time."

JY : "Can't I say goodbye to my fiance?"

MM : "You can but can you save the speech for tomorrow? We have a lot of things to do."

JY : "Arraso. Don't drink too much, Nayeon I'll see you tomorrow."

NY : "Hai, you girls have fun."

JY : "Oh and if you need anything call me as soon as you can and I'll come running to you."

SN, MM : "Aniyoooooooo!!!!!!!!"

Jeongyeon looks at both of them, wondering what just happened.

SN : "You can't! You're not allowed to see each other the night before your wedding"

JY : "Ehhh? That's just some old superstition."

Nayeon chuckles. "It's better safe than to be sorry, let's just wait until tomorrow Jeong."

MN : "Maja, she has us. You don't need to worry a thing."

JH : "That's why you girls get going. We'll deliver Nayeon safely to you."

She said pulling Nayeon inside, Jeongyeon watches them until she was gone.

JY : "I can't believe we're doing this on the day before my wedding."

That's right, it's been two months of preparation. The two decided to have a garden wedding with close friends and family. Although they agree to live-stream the event as a thank you for the overwhelming support they got.

Today, the girls decided to split the group into two to celebrate the last day of their unnies' single lives. Besides they've been busy that they haven't gotten the time to actually celebrate the union.

TY : "It's not our fault you two are too busy."

DH : "Now, now, don't worry."

CY : "We got everything planned from the afternoon to tonight."

JY : "You three planning things is what I'm worried about."

DH : "Arraso, save the complaints later. We have somewhere to be."

Jeongyeon didn't say a word anymore and just got into the car, it's not like she doesn't trust the three of them. It's just when it comes to the four of them they somewhat always end up doing the most bizarre things. Most of the time they take it out of context, she hopes none of them thought about something crazy.

CY : "Here wear this and get your old out of the car." She hands the older girl a mask and a cap.

Soon as Jeongyeon comes out of the car, she was greeted by the three, all looking like kids.

DH : "Ta-dah!!!!!!"

Dahyun said with much excitement while Tzuyu and Chaeyoung grin at the older girl.

Dahyun said with much excitement while Tzuyu and Chaeyoung grin at the older girl

"WELCOME TO LOTTE WORLD" is The sign that welcomed them.

JY : "Jinja? We drove all the way to Jamsil for these?"

TY : "What do you mean by that?"

JY : "Isn't this supposed to be a bachelorette kind of party?? We're like half an hour to Itaewon."

CY : "Ehhhhh? Do you want to go to that kind of club? We did have something for later but it's nothing like that."

JY : "Not at all but I mean, why here?"

DH : "Well, Chaeyoung wants to go on this new ride, Tzuyu was craving for their special bread."

JY : "And you? Don't act like you have nothing to see here."

DH : "Hmmm....... I want to see the museum......"

JY : "Then isn't this a trip to where you three want to go?"

TY : "Mianhae, you and Nayeon unnie is the first one to get married in the group and we didn't have any idea how this works. Jihyo unnie said we can bring you to a bar but we thought we should bring you somewhere you'll have fun."

CY : "Not to mention what Jihyo unnie recommended was a strip club, she said we have to test you to make sure you won't cheat on Nayeon unnie."

DH : "Besides I don't think anyone of them could dance better than Momo unnie."

CY : "Maja. Plus me and Mina unnie just got together, I don't want her to think anything ill about me.... And Sana unnie.."

Dahyun and Chaeyoung look at Tzuyu.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung look at Tzuyu

DH : "Ehem.... Ehem....." She clears . "We said Sana unnie....."

TY : "Oh right! Sana unnie..... Sana unnie would kill me!"

Out of nowhere, Jeongyeon starts laughing out loud. Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu were dumbfounded. A while ago they thought they're getting scolded.

JY : "Haha, just be honest with yourselves. You wanted to come here, not because your girlfriends will kill you. Arraso, let's go!"

To be honest she's worried they did think about going to those kinds of place, turns out they're still the same kids she usually gets in trouble with.

-

Jeongyen had an afternoon filled with fun, Chaeyoung didn't ride the Gyro drop unless Dahyun gets into it. The poor girl couldn't say no since Jeongyeon also asked her, she was almost throwing up when they got out of the ride.

Then they went to this cafe Tzuyu was talking about, it's been a while since they visited the place but the bread she loves still tastes the same. Not to mention they have a special melon pan in the place.

And before they leave the place they went inside the museum Dahyun wanted to check on. The people keep looking back at them, especially with Jeongyeon and Tzuyu next to each other but none dared to ask if they are who they think they are.

JY : "Now that we finished your things, where are we going?"

CY : "Don't say it like you didn't enjoy it. You were having so much fun a while ago."

JY : "Did I say I didn't?"

DH : "Just sit back and relax, you'll also have a lot of fun in the next place."

JY :

JY : "Whatever this is as long as we get back to the hotel."

TY : "H-a-h-a wait until you see what we found." She sarcastically laughs.

JY : "I mean, with how we started I'm sure it's gonna be a blast." She sarcastically said.

CY : "Maja!"

The girls drove for almost an hour, they asked Jeongyeon to wear a blindfold somewhere on the highway.

DH : "We're almost there."

JY : "Why do I need to wear a blindfold again?"

CY : "So you won't be spoiled."

TY : "And also so you don't get disappointed."

DH : "Yah! Weren't you part of this?"

TY : "I am just because I got outnumbered, I'm already disappointed."

CY : "We're sorry we didn't go with your plan to borrow dogs and have a dog party."

JY : "Wait, what?"

TY : "I'm sure she'll love it."

DH : "You mean you'll love it? Don't worry if you and Sana get married we'll make sure we have an overnight in a dog shelter for your bachelorette party."

TY : "You better."

*STEPS ON BREAK*

CY : "Okay, stop fighting. Get hyung out of the car, we're behind schedule."

JY : "I doubt you girls have a schedule."

Tzuyu steps out of the car and holds Jeongyeon. They lead her somewhere.

TY : "Here goes nothing." She said taking off the blindfold.

DH, CY : "Ta-dah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

JY :

JY : "Yah!!!!!! Isn't this our hotel!? You're pranking me right now, right?"

TY : "I told you we should've gone with the dogs."

DH : "Oh shut up Tzu."

JY : "Can anyone explain what's happening?"

CY : "Well, turns out the hotel has a bachelor pad. They even offer alcohol."

DH : "We just thought you didn't want to show up tomorrow tired and...."

JY : "And?"

TY : "And we bought a bunch of Lego, you can go crazy with them."

JY : "Why didn't you said sooner? Let's go!" She smiles at the younger girls.

"Well, this is much better than any clubs or bars." She whispers to herself.

Jeongyeon followed the three of them, turns out this so-called bachelor pad is a basement room in their hotel. She was welcomed by a big studio-type room consists of arcade games, a billiard table, and a big projector screen but what caught the attention of the oldest girl was the stacked boxes on the couch.

TY : "Go crazy."

JY : "When you said you got a bunch, I thought you mean 3 sets. What the is this?"

CY : "You're over-exaggerating things again. That's only 15 sets."

JY : "15?! Only 15?!"

DH : "What? Take the ones we can't finish today, you'll have a lot of time to do it."

TY : "Right, you can let Nayeon unnie help you. Bore her to death."

JY : "Yah! This is too much, don't you think my future wife would go crazy over this?"

CY : "Well, that was the plan. Gaja, let's start this! Ohh and maybe we can run through your speech one last time." She said sitting down.

JY : "Do we really have to?"

CY : "Of course we do, we have to practice your vows and also your speech."

JY : "Arraso.... Wait, is that a chocolate fountain??"

DH : "It is! Nothing less for our favorite unnie."

JY : "I think I underestimated you three. This really will drive me crazy more than strip clubs."

DH : "A-ha! See, now you understand."

TY : "Pabo, she's being sarcastic."

Jeongyeon laughs at how Dahyun and Chaeyoung's smiles turn to a frown of disappointment "I was, haha, but I partly mean what I said. Thank you, I don't even know what I'll do without you three."

TY : "Arraso, let's all settle down before someone starts crying. We don't need to be emotional right now, let's save the tears tomorrow."

---