Chapter 2

To be with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

That afternoon Jiyong woke up to a knock coming from the door of his wife's hospital room which soon opened and revealed the figure of a nurse who was bringing lunch for Yuna. After the nurse left, Jiyong put the tray of food on the table and then went over to his wife to wake her up.

He rubbed it gently and called his wife's name with great affection. Not long after that, Yuna woke up and Jiyong brought her lunch and fed his wife. After his wife finished eating, Jiyong permission to go to the hospital cafeteria to buy lunch for him and also Yura who was greeted with a nod and a smile by his wife. Jiyong didn't take long to buy what he wanted to buy and then hurried back to his wife's room. After waking Yura, Jiyong and his daugther ate.

 

"Jiyong, have you asked the doctor about my request this morning?" Yuna asked shortly after Jiyong finished eating.

"Not yet dear, this afternoon when the doctor visits I will ask, okay? Be patient,” answered Jiyong while smiling at his wife who nodded after hearing the answer.

 

That afternoon when the doctor came for a routine check-up, Jiyong also asked the doctor about his wife's request. Yuna's face was radiant when she heard the doctor agreed to her request. Even though on the condition that it shouldn't be too long, being able to get out even if it's only for a while from this room is enough for Yuna and she's very happy. Jiyong who saw that, only smiled a little because he had not seen Yuna's smile that was so happy for a long time.

At nightfall, as usual, Jiyong would leave his wife for a while to take his daughter to the driver who picked up her every day because Jiyong couldn't bear to see his beloved daughter having to sleep in the hospital like this. Once he arrived at the hospital lobby, Jiyong could already see the car and his private driver there. The driver bowed his body respectfully when Jiyong was in front of him.

 

"Did the order for my clothes for tomorrow have been included here?" Jiyong asked when the driver gave Jiyong a bag containing a change of clothes.

"Already sir, Mrs. Dami is preparing,"

“Noona? She is at home?" Jiyong asked, a little surprised because usually his noona always informed him if she wanted to visit at the house.

"Yes sir, Mrs. Dami said, she wanted to stay for a few days to play and look after Miss Yura. Because she said it was not good for Miss Yura if she was often in the hospital,” explained the driver.

"Ah, yes, that's right ... the hospital is a nest of disease," said Jiyong sabil sighing softly.

"What time do you want to be picked up tomorrow, sir?"

"The meeting is at 10 am, it's up to you what time for you to pick up as long as it doesn't make me late," he said, smiling at the driver who has worked for him for almost 10 years.

"Yes sir, then I and Miss Yura will come back," said the driver as he bent his body and then entered the car.

"Bye Daddy ... ~" said Yura, smiling broadly and waving his hand.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter