Chapter 1

To be with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kwon Jiyong, a 33-year-old man who loves his family so much is currently sitting on a park bench in the most famous hospital in Seoul. He sat back and looked straight at the laptop screen on his lap while occasionally looking at his daughter who was playing with a ball that was provided in the park. Smiling a little, Jiyong then returned to struggling with his laptop.

This has been Jiyong's activity in half a year. He does not work in the office but instead chooses to work wherever he wants so that he can continue accompany and look after his wife who has been suffering from liver cancer for 2 years. He did not think that the woman he loved so much was suffering from a terrible disease that always took many human lives. But even so, Jiyong remains optimistic and believes that his wife will recover. Jiyong did everything he could so that his wife could be free from this terrible disease. Even Jiyong has also brought in the best doctors from Europe and America for his wife's treatment. Including him, who continues to be in the hospital to look after his wife, whose condition has gotten worse for the last 6 months.

Massaging his forehead lightly, Jiyong sighed as he closed his laptop. He shifted his gaze to his little daughter who yesterday had just celebrated her 5th birthday and approached her.

 

"Yura ... it's enough to play let's go back, honey?"

"Uhn!!"

"Aren't you hungry? Let's eat first before going back to eomma, cmon," asked Jiyong while his daughter's hair softly and was greeted with a nod of her head and a smile that always reminded Jiyong of Yuna— his wife.

 

Before Jiyong returned to the room where his wife was being treated, Jiyong and his daughter visited the hospital canteen to eat. There he saw the man that he saw almost every afternoon in the hospital garden with the man in a wheel chair, it seemed it was his brother. The man was bigger than him and looked proportional. But even so, the boy's face left a soft impression, and his eyes, which had faint black circles, made him look like a panda.

Jiyong was curious about the panda, but lowered his intention because he didn't want to interfere with other people's problems and preferred to focus on his family. After finishing eating, he and Yura returned to his wife's ward in the VIP room.

 

 

☆°・*:.。.☆ 🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼 ☆.。.:*・°☆

 

 

That afternoon Jiyong was taking care of his wife's transfer file because of his wife's request that she wanted to move it to the another room. The reason is because his wife wants to be able to see out the window of the room. This could not be done because in the VIP room where she was being treated, the distance between the bed and the window was far away so Yuna couldn't see out the window. Therefore Yuna asked J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter