Grandmothers have been revealed.

Infinite: Hello Granny!

 

A man in casual clothes nervously knocked a door as if he knew that the person who will open the door would be scary. After a few knocks, the door opened and appeared an old lady with her broom; looked like a witch.

 

The man gulped his saliva when he was invited into the house. The old lady who was walking in front of him was an action actress back in 80s whom known for her fierce and strict personalities. She quitted acting after she was married to her husband.

 

“Sit down.” She requested; more like a demand and she disappeared into her kitchen. The man sat down uncomfortable until she appeared with a glass of Oren juice.

 

“I’m Park Siwan, a script writer from SBS.” He began to introduce himself as the old lady sat down in front of him. He couldn’t make eyes contact with her even though he had been warned to do so.

 

“I know. I received a call from your director.” She replied. “Drink the Oren juice, I just blended it and it’s fresh and healthy. Being in this industry needs more energy and you look so skinny.”

 

He nodded his head. “I’m here to explain about the condition and requirements…”

 

“Did I say that I accept your offer?” she asked, looking deep into his eyes.

 

He gulped. “I thought that…”

 

“I was just joking.” She added calmly, taking away the file from Siwan’s hand.

 

He could only laugh nervously… She was too scary to be with.

 

“Infinite?” she mumbled as she scanned through the file. “Interesting.”

 

First grandmother had been confirmed.

 

“First Grandmother.”

 

Name: Kang Hyori.

Age: 64 years old.

Description: She was a famous actress back in 80s whom only accepted action movies. Her character in a movie entitled ‘The dragon and the witch” received a huge welcome from all over the countries and therefore, she was nominated as one of the successful actress during the 80s. Kang Hyori ended her career to pursue a normal life even though she was offered good deals from the directors.

 

** Personalities according to her friends: Kang Hyori is known as a fierce and strict lady whom follows the rules revolve around her. She has maintained her healthy life style where she never consumes any soft drinks during her entire life. She is a lady who will say no to snack and yes to fruit. She would always go for a regular exercise twice a week. She talks with attitude and immediately gain respect from others. She has a habit of putting people in an awkward situation with her dry jokes. She wants people to make eyes contact with her whenever she talks. **

 

Finally Siwan finished his business with the scary old lady and he moved to the next grandmother.

 

 

“Wash your leg before you come in.” the old lady requested as she pointed to the bathroom which located near the entrance.

 

After done with the washing, he walked into the living and was amazed by how clean it was. Everything was admirable except for the fluffy cat on the cushion. He hated cats.

 

“Sit down my dear young man.” She ordered with a friendly smile.

 

Siwan wasn’t surprise with the attitude as he had been told that she was a caring person whom wanted the best for everyone especially cleanliness.

 

“Have you eaten?” she asked her with a gentle manner.

 

“Second grandmother.”

Name: Lee Juri.

Age: 62 years old.

Description: Lee Juri used to be a model when she was a teenager and she was offered to be a ballad singer when her talent was found by one of a biggest company. She had been singer for ten years before she decided to pursue her career in social worker where she had desire to help people in their life. She retired 7 years ago.

 

**Personalities according to her friends: She is a caring person who will always worry for you. She always wants the best for others. She talks through experience and is very wise with her words. She is a clean-freak ever since her second son passed away due to asthma. She has attitude that you would love and maybe, hate. **

 

Siwan was shaking his head as he headed into his office.

 

“Good luck, infinite.” He sighed.

 

-TO BE CONTINUED-

 

Comment is welcome ^-^/