Discussion.

Infinite: Hello Granny!

All of the members of infinite sit in a group of circle, discussing about the possibilities on what they will face during the whole filming.

 

“Look, we should feel honour that we are the first one to be chosen out of all others,” Sunggyu said, smiling toothily.

 

“Shouldn’t we be nervous by now?” Hoya asked, scratching his head. “I mean, what should we do?”

 

“Just act like usually,” Sungyeol answered calmly, shrugged.

 

“What if they make us clean the house and dishes and prevent us to do things we want?” Sungjong began to feel uneasy at the thought of the grandmothers that they will be taking care of.

 

“Yea, Sungjong is right. What if they keep on nagging like our leader?” Dongwoo said, looking at Sunggyu.

 

“Come on guys, it couldn’t be worse.” Sunggyu said, still in his positive-minded.

 

“We are taking care of two grandmothers for god’s sake!” Myungsoo reminded, rubbing his forehead with his bare hand.

 

“That would be a disaster!” Woohyun pouted.

 

“Stop acting cute!” Sungjong said in disgust, throwing a nearby pillow to Woohyun.

 

“It would be great if the grandmothers drink coffee, you know what that mean?” Sungyeol asked.

 

“What?” Dongwoo questioned, without attempting to answer his question.

 

“That mean they will probably value the aroma of several of coffee and they probably know better than me, paradise.”

 

“You would be in paradise, I’m sure.” Sunggyu agreed, shaking his head.

 

“Paradise as if dies of being drown in a tank of coffee by the grandmothers?” Myungsoo asked jokingly.

 

Before Sungyeol could reply him, the PD intruppted them and handed them a piece of card.

 

-                 You are given six hours to clean the abandon house and you had been provided with the equipments before you can finally meet the chosen grandmothers.

 

“No thanks,” Sungyeol said, rolled his eyes.

 

“We had been tricked once during our sesame player filming and now, you expect us to clean for grandmothers?” Sungjong asked frustrated.

 

“Cleaning is fun!” Sunggyu said energetically.

 

‘For someone bossy, yes.” Myungsoo said sarcastically.

 

“They prepare the equipments so that we will not waste money, PD-nim, you watched sesame players, right?” Woohyun asked playfully.

 

“What cleaning needs six hours?”

 

The seven of them walked into the abandon house, only to found a total dusty and mess old house. Six hours wouldn’t be enough.

 

“This is not hello granny at all, this is more to hello cleaning.” Hoya sighed.

 

-TO BE CONTINUE-

 

A/N : Sorry for the delay and short chapter.