# 02:

I Love You Just The Way You Are

: Part 02 :

 

Still in 'your' P.O,V

 

 

 

That was the day I first met Sunggyu. He would be someone annoying at some times but he tries his best not to be one. We became closer to each other as weeks has passed, two weeks to be specific. "How long have you been in Paris?" he asked to me as we sat on the grass. "7 years" I replied looking at him. His mouth then formed into an 'o'. "That's amazing, but why did you decided to come back here in Korea?" "Actually, I didn't came back to live my life here, I'm just having a vacation. I want to have a peace of mind" I said and laid my body on the grass. Looking at the sky. "Why? Aren't your life there great?" He asked to me and that was when flashbacks returned. I don't want to remember it right now. Please. "My life there was great but you'll realize that it's not. Actually I'm not that type of person when you talk to, will become your new friend. But with you it's different. It feels like I want to live my life here without any adversaries" I replied to him.

 

"I have a painful past" I blurted out. I didn't mean to but I just said it. No turning back. "What happened to your past?" he asked to me and I sighed. Here it goes, "My parents died because my aunt. I really hate her for intentionally bumping my parents with a car. It's all because of jealousy. Jealous of everything, money, family, and life. The last time I talked to this aunt of mine was two weeks ago, before I went here to have a vacation" I said and looked at him. He's staring intently at me. "So sorry about that" he apologized and I shook my head "It's nothing," I fake a smile. "Don't fake smiles, I don't like people doing that" he said as he came closer to me. I sat up and faced him. He did that too.

 

The wind blew harder and that made my hair messy, he giggled. He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and looked at my eyes with his tiny ones. "Can you even see me?" I jokingly asked to him. But really, can he really see me? "Of course, I have eyes" he said as he tried to widen his eyes. "Aish, you're so cute~" I said and pinched his cheeks. I giggled and he joined me. "You're different from other girls" he said to me and I blinked my eyes. "What do you mean?" I asked to him and he shook his head "I don't want to repeat myself" he said and I chuckled "You don't want to repeat yourself that I'm what, different?" I asked to him and he scoffed "See? You heard it and you want me to repeat myself" he complained and I stuck my toungue out.

 

Then his face went nearer to mine. My body won't move as his body came nearer to mine. "Ha In," he called my name as his lips were centimeters apart from mine. "Saranghaeyo" he confessed and kissed me before I could reply him. This kiss was so intense. I could feel that he loves me... but can I trust him? He just met me two weeks ago.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So how was this part? Did you find it too fast?

 

Well, I'm going to make things better the next part, araso? :D

 

^^ hey, comment. I want comments to know what you really feels about this story. I need that for improvement ^^

 

don't forget to SUBSCRIBECOMMENT&BEFRIEND~!

because SUNGGYUWOOHYUNHOYADONGWOOSUNGJONGSUNGYEOL&L loves you

 

*throws Namstar hearts*

with lots of love,

kavs_6k