# 01:

I Love You Just The Way You Are

 

: Part One :

'Your' P.o.V

 

"Welcome to back to Seoul," I heard my annoying aunt who sit in front of the one I am sitting on. "How's Paris?" she asked as she put her filthy fingers on the wine glass. I faked a smile, not that awkward fake smile. "Well, it's fine as usual. Fashion, everything that I want. It's complete with my not-so normal needs" I said, stressing out the 'not-so' phrase. "Oh~ but my life's much better than yours" she said with a chuckle. It didn't take effect on me. I sip my wine a little and put it back on the table. "Really?" I asked to her and she nodded with a 'hmm' sound. "Your life here is worthless. You don't even have a life" "You daughter of a-" she said as her hand is flying going to my cheek but I won't let it. I grabbed her hand that is ready to slap me, that made her hand stop. I smirked. "Next time you want to hit me, do it faster" I said and then pushed her hand to her. I cleared my throat and left the restaurant.

 

Since that night, the people who feared me became more. Even though they hear my name, they will be scared. My face was that unforgettable. I decided to have a vacation back to my hometown; Chungchong, Pukdo. "Ah~ eoni, you're back!" Hye In said as she hugged me. I hugged her back. Hye In is an exception. She's one of my closest relatives here in South Korea. "How's Chungchong doing?" I asked to her as I looked through the opened window, breathing the fresh air I have missed. "Everything is fine up until now, but it became lonelier when you went to Paris" she said and I giggled. "Now that I'm here, let's go somewhere after I change into comfortable clothes" I said and she nodded her head. Aigoo, what a cute kid. She walked out of the room and waited for me to change. 

 

"Aigoo eoni, is that comfortable clothes?" she asked to me as her eyes landed on my clogs. "Yes, of course. In Paris, I wear this inside the house" I replied and she scoffed, playfully "Or what you mean, mansion?" she stressed out the word 'mansion' and I giggled. "Let's go now," I said to her and pulled the both of us to my car. The car ride to our destination was great, we even talked about some k-pop idols and korean celebrities. She loves Lee Minho but I can't see any possible devices or gadgets here in a province that can make her look at Lee Minho. "Oh we're here~" she said as I put the car into a stop. We walked out of the car and people were all eyes on me. I was trained to be looked at. As a part time model at Paris, I am used to have all eyes on me. "Aren't you feeling awkward about this?" Hye In asked to me and I shook my head "Not a single bit, besides why would it be awkward? I like attention" I said and continued walking with her.

 

As we're walking at the same direction, I bumped into a guy. Wow, even that kind of hairstyle can be seen here. He stopped in his tracks and apologized to me. I just look at him and looked at his face features. His eyes are tiny, can it see me? "Your eyes are small," I said and he blinked his eyes. "I said your eyes are small that you look like a hamster" I said and giggled. "Oh, Sunggyu-sshi" Hye In blurted out. "So your name's Sunggyu, I'm Yoo Ha In by the way. Nice to meet you" I said and flashed him a smile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Random, random, random, random.

 

haha lol. I want to save the best for the last or vice versa blah blah blah.

 

I am watching City Hunter while I am writing this. :)

 

Lee Minho and Park Minyoung, they look the cute together~!

 

^^ hotness overload but he's taken~ :\ haha. :D

 

anyways, I am being off topic. :)

 

just don't forget to COMMENTSUBSCRIBE&BEFRIEND!

because SUNGGYUWOOHYUNHOYADONGWOOSUNGJONGSUNGYEOL&L loves you~!

 

leave comments please, I really want to know what do you feel about this story~ :3

 

*throws Namstar hearts*

with lots of love,

kavs_6k