Finale

I Love You Just The Way You Are

: Finale :

 

"Do you really need to go now?" Hye In asked to me as she helped me pack my things. I nodded my headed putting the last accessory on the large baggage of mine. "Take care of everyone here, araso? I'll be in Seoul this next few weeks then I'll go back to Paris after that" I said to her as we are going out of the house quietly. I don't want to disturb my other relatives. Why am I doing this? Simple, I don't want to hurt Sunggyu. Yes, it's obvious that he'll be hurt once he know that I left already but it's better than to get hurt once his feelings will develop into a deeper one. "Don't tell this to anyone, you and I... we're the only ones who knows about this" I said to her as I placed the baggage into the compartment at the back. She nods her head. "If Sunggyu will know about this, tell him that I don't want to hurt him more" I said to her and she nods her head again. I kissed her forehead and entered my car. She was crying after I started the engine.

 

"Bye" I waved to her. Although I don't want to say goodbye and leave, I have to do this to Sunggyu. We'll be both hurt if we'll continue this. Communicating with each other. The ride to the nearest airport was long. I called for a private jet to make things easier and faster. That way, no one can even reach me. But am I doing this right? "Am I doing this right?" I asked to myself as I can see the airport. I shrugged the thought out of my head and went inside the VIP landing strip. I stopped in front of the building and my car was delivered to another plane after I got out of it. "Ms. Yoo, after thirty minutes of waiting, we'll be heading to Incheon" the pilot said and I nodded my head. I didn't ask why. My phone then rang and I looked at it. It's Sunggyu. "Sunggyu?" I uttered his name and replied his call.

 

"Where are you?" that was the first phrase that he said as the conversation starts. "I-i-i" "Don't lie to me, I know that you're going to leave" he said and I sighed "That will benefit the both of us!" I answered him, walking to a space where there are no people surrounding me. "No, it will only benefit you" he said and I shook my head "Trust me, it will benefit the both of us. I know that you're hurt but it will hurt more if your feelings for me will go deeper!" I shouted through the phone but good thing there's no one who's with me. "Why are you doing this to me?" he asked me and I looked at the still dark sky "Because..." "Because what?" he asked to me, curious of what is the reason. "Because I love you... I need to let you go" I said to him and he chuckled. Why is he chuckling. "Try to look behind you" he said as I did what he ordered for me to do. I looked behind and I saw him with his phone still glued on his ear.

 

"I'm right behind you" he said through the phone and my arm went down. I teared up as I saw him. How did he followed me here? "Ms. Yoo, the plane is ready to take off" the pilot said and I nodded my head. "Okay, we'll be right there" I said and Sunggyu blinked his eyes. The pilot left "I thought that you're the only one going to board the plane?" he asked to me, "I want to show you how the world is big" I said and ran to him. He put his phone in his pocket. I hugged him, "I'll show you how the world is big, I'll leave Chungchong with you" "B-but-" "No but's. Now, are you going with me or not?" I asked to him and he gave me a chuckle. "Of course but say that you love me first" I kissed him in reply. "There." I uttered as I let go. "Is it enough?" I asked and he nodded. "I'll be happy to be your girlfriend and soon to be wife, Kim Sunggyu" I said to him and gave him a peck on the lips.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Okay, to be honest this is a little bit rushed. :)

 

comments. I need comments. Nothing will be hurt if you comment, right?

 

Now don't be ashamed to post a comment down there. ^^

 

*throws Namstar hearts*

with lots of love,

kavs_6k