Two

Drivers License
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You're probably with that blonde girl
Who always made me doubt
She's so much older than me
She's everything I'm insecure about


She was incredibly beautiful and equally nice. Maybe that was why you failed to notice the way your boyfriend's grip in your hand had loosened the first time the lady had appeared in front of the two of you, teary eyed. The way she had rushed into his arms and the way he held her like she was a fragile flower, whispering the softest "I'm here noona" into her hair. 
Jungkook had told you about Park Joohyun before, Jimin's older sister that he had feelings for the longest time. She had moved away for university after turning his feelings down, now back in Seoul for her job. You did not know that she had come for him. 
Feelings of the past were in the past for you, it had already been almost a year since you got together with Jungkook and you thought he was being the good person that he was by being there for her, she was a large part of his life after all. 
You thought. 
Until you stopped that is, you did not know when you started noticing it- the way their gazes lingered on each other for a little too long at every gathering your friends invited you to. His hands were in yours but you felt like his heart was with her across the room. 
She was everything that you never knew you were insecure about, her long golden locks of hair was never out of place, annoyingly beautiful even without make up turning several heads in the middle of the streets, she was out going, intelligent, charming and everything you werent. 
You didn't like the green eyed monster curling around your heart whenever she was around. 
Jungkook and you were never ones to make a big deal out of anniversaries, you had been content with each other's presence and did not need elaborate days to show your love. But you felt like preparing a special dinner, it had been one year to be thankful for after all. 
Chaeyoung and Namjoon insisted on helping you prepare a feast, the latter unsurprisingly managing to knock over the utensils rack before leaving to give you privacy for the night. You changed into the red dress with spaghetti straps that you knew Jungkook loved on you, applying a matching shade of lipstick you winked at your reflection. 
All set. 
It was 11 PM when he called, you had fallen asleep waiting. 
"Hello? Hey I'm so sorry I couldn't make it, noona got sick and there's nobody to take care of her"
And you couldn't even drop me a text? 
"Oh" was all you could say.
"You didn't wait did you? I feel bad baby"
"No you know we're not big on anniversaries and stuff, I was just watching TV with Chae and Joon" You lied through your teeth, grabbing a wet tissue to wipe off all your effort. 
"I will make it up to you tomorrow" 
"Its okay baby"
He did make up for it, but it was only the start of several skipped dates all concerning his beloved noona. Jungkook never made you feel cheated, he took care of you the same but it was painfully obvious he was confused about his feelings. 
It confused you, one moment you felt like you were the only one but the next he would drop everything to run to her when she needed him. You knew she had feelings for him, if it wasn't obvious from the apologetic looks Jimin sent your way every time you watched their chemistry unfurl in front of you. 
Until it all boiled down on that day in September, the day you spent hours baking the sweet blue berry cake for his birthday. You accidentally dropped some of the hot blueberry syrup on your wrist, an angry red beginning to form as you bit your lip in pain. 
But it was not enough to deter your happy mood, you were determined to make Jungkook feel extra happiness today. You had been distant lately despite his efforts to reach out, sorting out your feelings and coming to the conclusion that what happened did not matter, and he was not the kind of person to stick around if he did not have feelings for you. 
You were going to meet him halfway and maybe confront Joohyun about her unhealthy feelings for a man who was already taken. Feelings couldn't be helped but you would have her know that there were some boundaries she shouldn't try to cross with your boyfriend. 
"Would you please wipe that disgusting lovey dovey looks off your face? Jeon isn't even here" Namjoon complained as he gently stuck the plaster on your hand "It's my job to be the clumsy one not you". 
Smiling at your best friends attempt of joking you pulled him in for a hug "Thank you"
"A hug just for a plaster?"
"For always being by my side Joon" He sighed into you "Chae and you have me in a sandwich, where else would I be?" Chaeyoung came out of her room at the instant.
"Hey hugging without me!" You laughed as she rushed forward, the two of you sandwiching Namjoon in the middle. 



Seokjin had decided to throw the party at the apartment that he shared with Jungkook and Jimin, insisting on cooking for his precious youngest. You were glad that the person you loved had so many people who cared deeply for him around him. 
The birthday boy greeted you at the door, you immediately leaned in for a kiss before whispering "happy birthday baby" against his lips. He smiled down at you, "thank you baby, you look beautiful". Not more than you already are. 
You had opted for a black long sleeved dress with a sweetheart neckline that hugged your curves in the right way, it fell a few inches above your knees a small slit on one side making your legs l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter