Three

Drivers License
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

God I'm so blue now were through 
Because you said forever and now I drive alone past your street


The sun had completely disappeared only leaving behind a faint glow in the sky.
Nothing could have prepared you for all of this, not even several break ups from the past because nobody compared to Jungkook and what he made you feel. 
You were so sure he was the one, even your friends and family. 
Never had the feeling of not being enough for somebody hurt as much as it did right now. 
You knew it wouldn't be long before Chaeyoung and Namjoon would ask you to move on, or at least try. His extra clothes were still in your wardrobe, his toothbrush still in your washroom, his pictures still on your desk, and he still selfishly occupied your heart and mind. 
You couldn't bring yourself to delete the pictures on your phone, even your wallpaper was still the same, and you knew it was pathetic but you still had not come to terms with the fact that you eventually had to let go. He may have been the one for you, but you weren't the one for him. 


"You've got this!" a nervous but excited Jungkook encouraged you as you nervously mumbled "Here goes nothing" before inserting the keys and twisting it making the car come to life. 
Driving lessons had been a breeze with your boyfriend patiently guiding you throughout the entire process, the only obstacle you had yet to conquer was parking between the cones. You had almost crashed his precious car into a tree once, his panicked expression melting into a soft one when he noticed your anxiety ridden form. 
"I don't think I should drive" you sighed out dejected by the lack of progress, he had simply opened his arms for you to burry yourself into. 
"Practise makes perfect love, we can always try till we get it right", you could feel the deep rumble in his chest when he spoke, his hands soothing your back. 
"I want to do that before I really crash it into a tree". He chuckled, "And you will, not only because I'll teach you better but also because you don't want to see me cry over my beloved car".


Carefully checking the rear view mirror, you slowly backed the car into the small space until it was snugly parked. 
"I did it!" Excitement took over you at the feeling of finally getting it right after weeks of effort. You were met with Jungkook's equally excited self who immediately pulled you in for a hug. A mix of pride and warmth flashing in his eyes before he leaned down to connect your lips.
"Told you so"


Today was the day of your poster presentation for the health literacy week your university was holding, the weeks leading up to the day spent researching and long nights at the library polishing your work down to the little details. Your Epidemiology Professor thought it would be a good experience for you, a small preparation for your thesis in your final year. 
Your academic skills were thankfully far better than your social skills, you could confidently hold presentations and engage in discussions in classes filled with intellectuals in your field but the moment you were placed among strangers to mingle about something other than work you would turn into an awkward mess of words. 
A small feeling of nervousness had wedged its way into your heart, it wasn't due to the presence of your peers or P

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter