Puzzle

Re:WIND

 

“The time’s up..”


The voice echoed in Yerim mind as she sit on the side of her bed, staring at that polaroid in her grip. It’s Jinsoul polaroid, with the latter forming an I Love You hand sign with both of her hands, while her face looks so smug, staring at the camera.

Usually, Yerim will giggling happily when she see Jinsoul pic on her phone screen finding Jinsoul so cute or whatever beautiful words that she thought will fit that blonde girl. But, this time Yerim not feel as excited as she used to be, even with that exclusive polaroid on her hand.


“Here. Call me or send me a text. I think we should talk”


Immediately flip the polaroid as those words come into her mind, Yerim’s gaze found those number behind the polaroid that written by Jinsoul last night totally in rush. Yerim remembered how fast Jinsoul reach for her marker and pick whatever polaroid to give to Yerim later once they realized it’s the time for Yerim to get out of the room, when the same staff push the door opened, announcing Yerim time’s up.

By the memory, Yerim also remembered how the staff give her a sharp look. The look that looks like she feel irritated by Yerim presence. Once Yerim notice that, she just frowned as she blinking her eyes totally in confusion but shrugged it off a second later as she walking out of the room and later running on the hallway when she remembered Jiwoo absolutely waiting for her.

Yerim also remembered how Jiwoo pout at her while they were waiting for Haseul to pick them up. The reason behind Jiwoo pouting face was Yerim that told her she failed to ask Jinsoul for an autograph. Yerim also told Jiwoo that Jinsoul also forget to give her an autograph and that exclusive polaroid.

Of course it’s a lie. Yerim didn’t have a choice but to lie to Jiwoo, since it will be complicated if she have to explain about the circle in her eye to Jiwoo. And Yerim know, if she have to tell Jiwoo about the circle, is about time she also have to explain about Jinsoul’s blue circle, and Jungeun’s red circle. She doesn’t know if the two will be okay with that tho, also she still know a little about it.

So Yerim think it’s better to keep it as a secret for now. Then, finding the right time to tell Jiwoo later, since she never feel good nor comfortable to keep a secret especially lying to someone. It’s just not Yerim.


“Dear! Hurry up! You’ll be late for school!”


That voice coming from downstairs, loud enough to startled Yerim that immediately put the polaroid on her purple skirt pocket.


“Coming!”


She shout as a response to earlier. Immediately stand up on her feet and rushing to her desk just to snatch her bag from her own chair, along with her phone that have a cute fruit bat art pic on the back of it.


“Good morning mom! Dad! I’m off to school! See you later! Love you!”


Stating and walking in rush, Yerim just grab that toast her mom make for breakfast as she leave a kiss on her mom cheek that start to complain about how she shouldn’t spend too much time in her room in the morning so they can have breakfast together. Hearing that, Yerim just grin widely as she rush towards her dad, also to leave a kiss on his cheek that just laugh over his wife complain that absolutely will be forgotten by Yerim the time she steps out of the house.


“How’s yesterday? Went smooth?”


And that was the first that coming from Yerim once she landed on her seat in the school. Makes that guy that sit right in front of her immediately turn around, smirking while waving the notebook in the air


“Everything is in control. Don’t forget your promise tho. I have a hard time to convince Ms. Jung to not call your parents since I told them you out of town, having a family meeting or something like that. Also, here’s your notebook.. everything from yesterday’s subjects all in there”


That guy put the notebook that actually Yerim’s on the latter desk. Hearing what the guy said, Yerim can’t help but to smile in satisfaction as she reach for that notebook and smack it lightly on that guy shoulder


“I always can count on you, Yang Jeongin! And don’t worry about the promise.. everything is under control! Your favorite sandwich in cafeteria is safe for a months, I told them to save it for you each day! Don’t worry!”


Yerim state with a wide grin plastered on her face makes that guy, Jeongin can’t help but to mirror the smile before the bell suddenly ring, a sign that their class is about to start soon. And once Yerim realize that, she immediately pull her phone out of her bag as she see Jeongin already turn to back facing her.

Reach for the polaroid in her skirt pocket, Yerim decided to take one last glance around the class. Seeing how the other students start to busy with their own as to prepare themselves for the class, Yerim just nod mentally before she pull the polaroid out and flip it quickly just to read the number and tap it on her phone screen.

Smile slightly as Yerim save the number on her phone, she quickly open the message app and put the number as a receiver before she tap on the column below, typing a few words on it just to hit send the same time she notice the teacher steps into her classroom.

Quickly put her phone and the polaroid into her bag, she stand up along with other students to greet the teacher that also greet them back. Then, without wasting any time the teacher start the class almost immediately, makes Yerim also immediately take her favorite pen out and open her notebook, start to focus in the class, while mentally ignoring how she notice her phone is buzzing inside her bag.

She will check it later.


———


The clicks sounds can be heard, the flash keep flashing with that blinding light while that girl try to do some pose with that red background behind her. Wearing a black suit and her hair tied up in a high ponytail, that girl keep following the other girl suggestion as the other girl is standing behind the photographer that continuously clicking his camera.

Smile to herself, the other girl feeling kinda satisfied to watching how that girl doing so well on her very first photoshoot. The other girl can’t help but to take out her phone from her plaid blazer pocket, planning to also take a picture of that girl with her own phone just to notice there’s a new notification on her screen the time it’s come into her view.


Hello! This is Yerim! I’m sorry I messaged you just now! I was so tired last night and now I’m in school! ㅠㅠ
I might reply late, class is about to start. I’m sorry.. ㅠㅠ


A tiny smile unknowingly make a way to her face as she read the message she just received. Glance forward to that girl that still busy with her photoshoot, the other girl just smile as she tap the camera icon and point it towards that girl that not even notice the other girl is taken a picture of her.

Smile by the sight, the other girl immediately click on her phone, taking a few pictures as that clicking sounds also can be heard coming from her phone makes that girl eventually realize just to look kind of embarrassed a second later. Noticing that, the other girl just laugh lightly as she watched how that girl failed to keep her cool, mysterious, unbothered face makes the photographer decide to take a break for a while so that girl can get her composure back.

Sigh totally in annoyed but feel thankful as she can finally have a break, that girl immediately turn to the other girl that just giggling to herself while putting down the phone, absolutely in satisfied.


“Jinsol! Come on! I can’t concentrate if you keep doing that!”


That girl walk towards the other girl that just look up at her for a few seconds. Offer a wide smile to that girl before she look back to her own phone. The other girl can’t help but giggling to herself once again, while typing something on the screen as a reply to earlier message.


“You look so good! I can’t help it!”


The other girl, Jinsoul state excitedly as she still typing in her phone while in the other hand that girl, Jungeun, just sigh over the words as she decided to glancing around, the time she feel a heat slowly rising on her cheeks.

But little did Jungeun know, there’s some strange air suddenly surrounded them the time Jinsoul’s thumb brush over the crack on her own phone screen. Freeze on her spot by the realization and flashbacks that suddenly come into her mind, Jinsoul find that heavy feeling which becomes familiar to her these days, once again appear inside. Until a second later, Jinsoul manage to shrugged it off as she smile bitterly to herself and tap the send on her phone screen.

Eventually let her phone slide into her plaid blazer pocket, Jinsoul notice Jungeun no longer around her. Found the younger monitoring the results from the earlier photoshoot not far from her, Jinsoul can’t help but smiling softly as she walk towards Jungeun that seems have a little talk with the staff about the pictures in the monitor. Sneakily put her arms around Jungeun’s waist, Jinsoul just smile as she can feel the younger startled by the sudden contact, but feel relaxed the second later while putting her palm on Jinsoul’s arm, caressing it a bit.


“Since we’re gonna show only your lower face..”


The staff state as his gaze was focused on the monitor while pointing at Jungeun’s pic the photographer took earlier, but later, he find himself hanging his own words the next second he take off his gaze from the monitor to give Jungeun a glance. Once he do that, he can’t help but to double check when he saw how Jinsoul resting her face deep on Jungeun’s shoulder while Jungeun seems unbothered and just focused on the monitor.

Clearing his throat by somehow the very rare sight, the staff took one last glance at the two that seems like failed to notice how his gaze is absolutely on them. To be more exact, his gaze was focused at how Jungeun’s fingers is slipping between Jinsoul’s fingers.


“..uhh.. so.. yeah, I think this pic is the best..”


He finally manage to finish his words, earning a nod from Jungeun that still has her gaze fixed on the monitor. While in the other hand, hearing the conversation is about, Jinsoul slowly lift her head, still not leaving Jungeun’s shoulder as she staring at the monitor, a second before that warm smile appears on her face.


“Kim Lip really suits you, huh?”


Jinsoul teasingly state, turn to Jungeun just to stare at Jungeun’s side profile for a few seconds before she snuggle closer to the younger with a light chuckle, notice that warm color slowly creeping on Jungeun’s cheeks.


“Jinsol.. please, stop—“


“Jinsoul, we should go, you have schedule soon”


And with that, Jungeun didn’t have a chance to finish her sentence as that somehow cold irritation voice echoed into the air around them. Catch an ‘oof’ coming from the male staff earlier, Jungeun just frowned as she turn her head to where that voice coming from just to find there’s a girl that look a bit taller even than Jinsoul standing a few steps away from them, crossing her arms on her chest with that smile but somehow looks unpleasant to Jungeun.


“Oh, right! I almost forgot!”


Jinsoul snapped, before groan in annoyed as she hide her face on Jungeun’s shoulder a second later, somehow feels so lazy to go to work out of sudden. Seeing that, the female staff just raised an eyebrow at that rare sight of Jinsoul until her gaze becomes so cold when it meets Jungeun’s gaze.

Immediately raised her own eyebrow by how judging the female staff staring at her, Jungeun can’t help but wonder what does that gaze mean in her mind, until she suddenly got pull back to reality a second she feel a soft peck on her cheek.


“I’ll text you later, Lippie. Have fun!”


And with those words and that sweet smile, Jinsoul eventually pull her arms off of Jungeun that just can widened her eyes in disbelief as her gaze followed Jinsoul’s figure that walking away so casually, leaving a mess red Jungeun behind. Blinking her eyes a few times to get ahold of herself, Jungeun just gasp in silence the time she realizes what just happened and bring her palm to her cheek.


‘Did she just— what?!’


Jungeun widened her eyes absolutely in shock this time as she see Jinsoul bid her goodbye to the staffs around. And, thinking about the staffs, Jungeun eventually realize that this certain female staff still standing on her current spot. Looking even shocker than Jungeun that just can stare at her.

Finally notice the stare on her, the female staff quickly snapped back and glare at Jungeun that just widened her eyes in surprise as she watch how that female staff turn on her heels and walking away, following Jinsoul.


‘What was that?!’


Jungeun shout in frustration in her head as she watch how that female staff still shot her a glare until she and Jinsoul lost from Jungeun’s sight. And just by that, Jungeun can’t help but to frowned by that strange situation, sight, and atmosphere.


“Looks like, Nam Chunhee already mark you as her rival..”


Those words coming from that male staff that just giggle amusingly in the end of his words, while in the other hand, Jungeun still frowned on what just happened as she turn to that male staff.


“What? Rival? What do you mean??”


Jungeun raised an eyebrow as she saying that, makes that male staff glancing at her for a split of second before he smile amusingly this time, shaking his head in the process


“She is head over heels for Jinsoul..”


He started just to noticing how Jungeun blinking her eyes over the words. Confusion was written all over her face, makes that male staff smile in amused again


“Do you realize that you got the most attention from Jinsoul? Heck, Even I never seen her give a slight attention towards anyone before, so I can say this is a very rare sight that happened once in a blue moon. Also, I swear there’s no ones in this studio ever see her act so clingy towards anyone. Even towards Vivi since Vivi is the most closest person to Jinsoul. Somehow, you just in another level in my observation. I even figured, you also call Jinsoul by ‘Jinsol’ and not ‘Jinsoul’.. did you cast a spell on her or what??”


That male staff end his long statement with a smirk just after that last question, wiggling his eyebrows towards Jungeun that just blinking her eyes over the words. Bring her hand to the back of her neck, Jungeun suddenly feel embarrassed as she glancing around, try to avoid the male staff teasing gaze


“Uh.. well, she asked me to call her by that tho. I was calling her by Jinsoul before, but she said she doesn’t like it.. so.. umm yeah? And no, I didn’t cast any spell on her..”


Jungeun end her statement with an answer for that male staff question. She, of course earn a laugh from him that just can shake his head slowly over Jungeun’s act before his gaze back to the monitor that kinda long forgotten by them.


“Well, I will say to be careful with Nam Chunhee.. she is absolutely obsessed with Jinsoul.. I heard the rumor there’s actually something between them, mostly like Jinsoul is playing with her, but Chunhee think otherwise. Also, I heard that Chunhee is someone that will do anything to get everything she wants.. it just rumors tho, so you can’t fully believe it, but oh well, better be cautious, right?”


Those words coming smoothly from the male staff that turn towards Jungeun just to found that frown on the girl’s face. Try to process the words inside her brain, Jungeun just stay quiet as her gaze focused on the monitor. But even like that, her mind feel like a chaos by those words that just coming from the male staff.

Unwontedly recalled the memory between her and Jinsoul that happened in the recording room a few days ago. Jungeun can’t help but feel a drop in her stomach as she clenched her grip on the desk without she even notice.


‘What if Jinsol just playing with you..’


Jungeun state to herself, somehow feel a slight cut on her heart by the thought of Jinsoul just playing with her. But later her rational side kicked in as it told her there’s nothing wrong with that. Jinsoul can do whatever she wants. There’s nothing to do with her.

Jungeun is here for reasons, and get too close to Jinsoul or have something between them is not in Jungeun’s list.


‘Alright Kim Jungeun, focus! Let’s finish this as soon as possible and drop it when everything is done!’


Jungeun told herself one last time before she immediately walk to the set when the photographer already back from his break. Strike a pose in front of the camera, Jungeun act professional while trying to ignore that weird feeling that slowly built inside of her.

It’s somehow, hard not to notice tho.


———


“You seems close with that girl, huh?”


That coming unexpectedly from that girl that walking behind Jinsoul, not even bother to hide how annoyed she sounds since there’s only her and Jinsoul in that empty hallway. Hearing those words perfectly, Jinsoul can’t help but flinch mentally by that before she stopped her steps, also stopping that girl steps in the process.


“What do you mean?”


Jinsoul state coldly, turn her head to the side so slightly, like she doesn’t even bother to try and see that girl gaze that she know its absolutely on her. Scoffed by the response Jinsoul give her, that girl bring her arms to cross on her chest as she rolled her eyes before her gaze back to Jinsoul again


“Don’t play dumb. Everyone can see how you act around that Kim Jungeun girl. Tch, just saying her name already makes me feel sick”


That girl saying absolutely in irritation once the name rolled on her tongue. While in the other hand, Jinsoul can feel there’s a sudden rage rising inside her as she raised an eyebrow by the words that coming from that girl, but still not even bother to face that girl until,


“Is she even that special?”


Those words get into the air a second later, somehow successfully makes Jinsoul hardened her jaw and clenched her fists so tight. Jinsoul doesn’t know why but she know for sure that girl really got into her nerve, and the time she is about to turn to face that girl, a familiar voice suddenly stop her midway,


“Yes. Jungeun is special, so shut the up”


That voice sounds so low, firm and deep with also that cold tone echoed in the hallway. And upon hearing that, Jinsoul slowly turn forward, just to found Vivi standing a few steps away from her. From where she standing, Jinsoul can see how sharp Vivi staring at the girl behind Jinsoul. Until Vivi’s eyes meet Jinsoul’s and just by that, Jinsoul see how Vivi shaking her own phone, signaling Jinsoul to look at her own. 

And once Jinsoul understand the gesture, she immediately take out her own phone from her plaid blazer pocket, just to catch that glowing blue circle in her left eye.


“Oh? You still here? I thought you were gone already”


“Jungeun is still working and I know Jinsoul have schedule. She can’t accompany Jungeun, so it’s basically my job to cover”


Vivi response almost immediately makes that girl raised her eyebrow the time she notice Vivi walk to Jinsoul while pulling the eyepatch from her inner blazer pocket.


“I thought Jinsoul’s eye is fine now—“


“Oh shut up, will you?!”


Vivi snapped, can’t hide how annoyed she actually is right now, as she glaring at that girl that just glaring back once that girl notice Vivi intentionally cut her words. Hearing all the ruckus that coming from the two, Jinsoul just sigh heavily as she put her phone back into her plaid blazer pocket, just to move her gaze to the eyepatch that Vivi had offered her a second later.

Taking the eyepatch immediately, Jinsoul just stay quiet as she put the eyepatch to cover her left eye. Trying so hard to somehow ignoring that burn hatred and how annoyed she is at this exact moment. Glaring down, Jinsoul can feel that burning feeling getting cleared in her chest the time she unwontedly recall what those two girls state before. Especially how they mentioned that certain another blonde girl name.

Yeah, Jinsoul know too well how she act around Jungeun. She know it too well. But she hate it when there’s someone saying it out loud onto her face. Hate it, when there’s someone pointing it out to her.

She hate it so much, she even hate to admit, that it was her that want to accompany Jungeun in her first photoshoot. She wants to see that exact blonde girl. She hates that fact, so much, no ones ever can imagine how much hatred she actually have inside. And now having someone pointing her act? She can’t help but to feel like she want to explode just by how they’re mention the name.

She can’t help but to feel her inner blue betta awakened. She wants to get rid of them faster, all of them. She feel tired to pretend and giving up to her other desire. 

She wants them to disappeared.

She can’t wait anymore.

She wants the time to come faster.

The apocalypse..


———


“Yerim where are you going?!”


“I’m sorry! I should go to the restroom! I’ll catch up later!”


Yerim shout the words, waving to her classmates that just can shake their head over how fast Yerim get up from her seat while pulling her own grey blazer by the time the bell rings, the sign that telling them it’s a lunch break already.

Stepping out of the class, Yerim start to sprinting on the hallway, muttered a sorry and excuse me to every students that somehow in her way. Seeing the restroom door from afar, Yerim can’t help but to fasten her pace and rush inside immediately, not even care with how those students giving her a weird look when she is too quickly to get into one of the stall.

Locked the door once she inside the stall, Yerim can’t help but panting heavily as she decides to sit on the toilet seat with sweat running down on her face. Shutting her eyes, Yerim can hear her own heartbeat through her ears as she try to manage her breath. Until she open her eyes, let her gaze fall on that grey school blazer on her lap.


“Just.. how on earth??”


Yerim let those words to the air as she pulled that bitten apple out of her blazer, staring at it while still managing her very own breath. By the look, Yerim can say the apple is still fresh even with that bitten mark. But still, she can’t help but wonder how on earth that apple suddenly appear in the middle of the class before? Fall onto her lap from the air? 

She remembered, how startled she was the time that apple landed onto her, and when she look up she can see that dark smoke, energy like, slowly vanished on the ceiling in her class. It was kinda terrifying for Yerim to be honest, as she immediately glancing around just to notice there’s no one notice that portal smoke thingy on the ceiling, except her.


‘No one can see it.. again? Just what is actually happening?’


Yerim state inside her mind as her gaze fully on that bitten apple, observing it carefully while her mind recalls the earlier events that happened in her class. Snapped out of her mind a second she found there’s a small paper getting shoved into the back of the apple, Yerim just can furrowed her brows, carefully pull that paper out, hoping it doesn’t have any damage on it as she open it also as careful as she can.


“.. Choi Yerim, call me or text me. Ha Soo— wait! HA SOOYOUNG?! THAT GIRL FROM RESTROOM VENUE?!!”


And with that Yerim failed to control her own voice volume as she widened her eyes absolutely in disbelief while staring at that small paper on her hand. Almost failed to notice how that bitten apple rolling off of her lap, Yerim once again widened her eyes, this time in surprise as she immediately move forward to catch that apple before it fall to the restroom floor. 

And at this exact moment, Yerim actually can’t believe her own eyes as she see how that apple somehow vanished into the air, with fire that coming out of nowhere. Just by the sight of fire, Yerim can’t help but shut her eyes, prepare herself to feel that burning feeling against her palm. But to her surprise, nothing’s happen. There’s no burning feeling on her palm, even when she sure she was catching that smoke and fire with her own hand.


“H—how???”


Yerim stutter at her own words, once she opens her hand just to see there’s a cherry on her palm. Blinking her eyes for a few times, Yerim decided to rub both of her eyes just to makes sure her eyes not playing a trick on her. And yup, nothing’s change.. it’s still a cherry on her palm. That bitten apple is gone? And somehow turn to cherry? Out of nowhere?


“Who is this Ha Sooyoung girl actually?!”


Yerim state in panic, fear, anxious and confusion mixed into one in her voice as she let out a nervous laugh a second she bring that cherry more closer to her face, along with that small paper that have Ha Sooyoung’s number written on it.

She doesn’t know why, but somehow she feel like she recognized that hand written? From somewhere? She can’t quite recall, where.. Yerim just sure she have seen that exact hand written.. somewhere.

Biting her lower lip by the thought, Yerim can feel her head start to spinning as she feel overwhelmed by what just happened before her eyes. It’s too confusing, and too sudden for her. Does this have something to do with her purple circle? Yerim not sure.

The fact that Yerim also not even have the chance to talk to Jinsoul about those circles yet. And there’s somehow come up another mystery about Ha Sooyoung, right before her eyes? Those are absolutely messing with her head. What is actually happening?? Will this finally bring her closer to Yeo—


‘.. Right.. Yeojin..’


A bitter smile curved on her face just by how that name comes into her mind out of sudden, somehow successfully shutting the chaos in her head in an instant. Then, she feel her hands start to shaking, makes her quickly shut her eyes. So tight, as she feel the heat start to form in the back of her eyes. Actually, she feel like giving up searching for that certain girl. But she also so scared. If she decided to give up, she afraid it will ended up with her also forgetting about Yeojin, like Yeojin never existed in the first place. The thought alone is terrifying to her. She absolutely doesn’t want that to happen.

Then, somehow, that dream come across her mind, the dream she had a long ago. The dream she had the day after she met Jungeun on the street. The dream about that blonde girl with a white long dress and that glowing blue circle in her left eye. A slice of cake on hand, then a cherry on top of it. Placed by that blonde girl before she turn to Yerim.


‘Cherry?!’


Yerim snapped her head back to the cherry on her palm in realization. Widening her eyes, she just stare at that cherry, noticing how it looks identical with the cherry in her dream. All cherry do looks the same tho? Yerim thought, start to doubt herself while her gaze still fixed on the cherry.

Gulping, Yerim can feel how nervous and scary she is when there’s an idea come across her mind.


‘What if I eat it?’


Yerim questioning herself in her mind, thinking if that’s a good idea, or not. But somehow the buzzing, and the chaos in her head makes her hard to thinking straight. It’s hard to make a decision when all Yerim feel is how her head start to aching, as she feel dizzy out of sudden, and then—


“ it!”


It slipped out of her lips, as she quickly bring that cherry into while shutting her eyes so tight. Chew then swallow the cherry almost too immediately a second later. It seems like Yerim doesn’t even let herself to change her own mind and ended up spit the cherry out somehow. It seems like she doesn’t even let herself to think twice about her decision tho.

And once she can feel the cherry is absolutely drop into her stomach, fear and regret start to build up inside of her.

But..


“.. h—huh?? N—nothing happened??”


Yerim feel nothing. She never like cherry in the first place. But, she absolutely feel nothing as she open her eyes slowly, blinking for a few times totally in confusion. It just feels like she eat some ordinary fruit.. and that’s it. Nothing magical happen. Even with those vanishing bitten apple and fire that coming out of nowhere, that somehow turn the bitten apple to cherry without any logical explanation earlier. It was for nothing.


“What on earth..”


A sigh escape from Yerim’s lips, somehow feeling annoyed as she realize she was so scared over nothing. The cherry that she thought have something like magical thing in it, turns out just an ordinary cherry once she eat it. Its makes her shaking her head, giggling to herself a second later when she feel what happened earlier is so amusing in her opinion.

Glancing to the small paper that still on her hand, Yerim just snort over it before bring it closer to her face. Read what’s written on it once again, a smile slowly curved on her face before she decided to reach for her phone in her purple skirt pocket.


“Fine.. let’s give this Ha Sooyoung a call or a text or whatever she w—“


It was at that time, that sharp pain forcefully cut Yerim’s words. Out of sudden, cutting Yerim’s voice in the process makes her can’t help but quickly pull her hand out of her pocket just to bring it to her face, clenching the side of it.


‘Why now..’


Yerim gritted her teeth, feeling the pain getting clearer. It coming from her right eye, and just by knowing that, she can’t help but curled down on her seat. Clenching the small paper in her other hand, she hope it can help her to ease the pain a bit. But the pain is just too strong than she ever feel. This time, the pain somehow too stronger for her to bear.


‘.. is it because of the cherry?’


That coming across Yerim’s mind, as she start to think of any reason that could possibly trigger the circle in her right eye to appear. She remember how her right eye also aching when she met Jinsoul yesterday. And she has her own assumption about what cause it, once she see what’s written on that burgundy letter Jinsoul had read.

It was after Jinsoul had read it, Yerim feel that sudden pain in her eye. Yerim thought, Jinsoul somehow trigger her circle at that time, as Yerim also thought, Jinsoul’s circle also got triggered by that burgundy letter, especially what’s written on it. But, it just Yerim’s random assumptions tho, she still hasn’t found the most rational reason why she feel the pain sometimes, when the circle appeared in her right eye.

And also Yerim still questioning why it wasn’t even aching when she first met Jungeun on that street. She can understand Jungeun was the one in pain since it was the first time Jungeun’s circle appeared.

Yerim wonder.. does Jinsoul or Jungeun feel the same pain? When she is in pain like this? Does their circle also appear when hers appear? Yerim wonder.. a second before she snapped out of her mind just to realizes it’s not the right time to dive in and think about that, when her vision start to glitching from that stall door to that purple room, and somehow.. another view come into her vision.

That dull white wall she never seen before.


‘What— ..’


Yerim furrowed her brows on that unfamiliar dull wall in her vision, until she shut her eyes tightly when the pain get the best of her. Makes her let out a groan that absolutely in pain while bring her other hand to her head, grab onto her hair when her head start to spinning with that painful feeling.

Yerim know, she can’t take the pain anymore, it’s too painful to her, she should somehow find a help. Call Jinsoul or Jungeun at this exact moment or just find a random student outside. She just can’t take it anymore, she feel like she needs someone to help her. To somehow keep herself together as she decides to get out of the stall. But once she get into her feet and reach for the doorknob, she lost her balance.

And it was at that time, she feel herself falling while her vision still glitching among these three places. It feels like she is in a slow motion when she’s falling, with the pain that getting stronger by the time. Then, she found herself shut her eyes again, preparing herself to any damage that will come soon when she realizes she will hit the door or else, the hard floor in the next second.

But oddly enough, those extra pain never come. Instead, she feel that cozy soft feeling she feel kinda familiar of, welcoming her.


“.. where.. am.. I..?”


Those words be the first thing that coming out of her lips when she slowly open her eyes, found herself upside down on that surprisingly clean but seems abandoned metal single bed. Quickly lifting herself out of panic, Yerim turn her head around, checking her surrounding just to notice she somehow arrived on that dull white wall place she had seen in her vision.


“How.. I get here?”


She questioning, not to anyone in particular since she absolutely know she is alone in that place that seems abandoned for who knows how long already. Decided to get into her feet, Yerim walk around, observing the unknown place til she somehow feel a dazzling light on her eyes as she see from the edge of her eyes that someone reflect a light through a mirror on her.

But somehow it’s only in her mind, there’s no dazzling light hit her eyes. There’s no one with mirror, reflecting the light on her. It’s all in her mind, but somehow, she feel like those all should happen at this exact moment, but it doesn’t.


“.. this..”


Yerim spreading her gaze, seeing that green tall grass fill her vision right now, just after she decided to walk away from that abandoned place, entering the woods and somehow ended up in that wide field she feel familiar with, with those moons up there in the sky. Three moons with different colors, red, purple, and blue from left to right..

This is, the place where she see Yeojin and that unknown but familiar girl in her dream.. and yeah.. she see one of them ahead.


“Yeo..jin..”


Yerim breath the name out, with the feeling of tightness in her chest. Her eyes fixed on that small girl that standing a few meters away from her. She can’t believe her eyes, but she hope she see the truth. She hope this is not just her hallucinations. She hope that small girl is really there, just a few meters away from her. Yerim hope she is real, this time.


“Yeo..jin..”


She steps forward, forcefully bring herself to where that small girl is. Ignoring how much she is shaking right now. She keep stepping forward, towards that girl that still standing there, back facing her.


“.. Yeojin..”


A smile finally made its way to her face as she stopped her steps when she feel she is close enough to that girl that somehow eventually hear her voice. And the time that small girl turn around to face her, she can feel that hot tears finally escape from her eyes. Streaming down on her face.


“Yerim—“


Yerim can’t help. She can’t help but to rush to that girl. Sprinting, rushing towards that small girl with the remaining energy in her body. She feel so weak, but somehow she still manage to wrapped that small girl so tightly in her arms. She can feel how shaking her own body is, how she feel she wants to collapse out of happiness and relieved at this exact moment when she finally can feel that girl. This is real. This is not just a dream. She find Yeojin. Yeojin is here.. in her arms..


“God.. I’m so scared.. I thought I lose you..”


Yerim state weakly, deepening her face on Yeojin shoulder as she let her tears coming out freely from both of her eyes. She still find it hard to believe this, but she also knowing this is not a dream when she can smell that familiar scent of Yeojin she thought she forgot. Yerim know this is real, she finally found her


“Hey! Get off me! You getting my shirt— WHY YOU CRYING?!”


That coming from Yeojin. The loudness, the voice Yerim have no idea she had missed this whole time. Yerim miss this girl so much, she never realizes it until this exact moment. This exact moment when Yeojin push her away just to makes her now staring at that small girl face that frowned in confused.


“Im— Yeojin.. y-you idiot!”


Yerim state shakily, sobbing so hard with that tears still streaming down on her face, leaving Yeojin blinking her eyes for a few times over the words. Confused.


“W-what?? Why am I an idiot— HEY! CHOI YERIM! STOP CRYING!!!”


Yeojin exclaimed, totally in panic and confusion when she see Yerim crying even more harder than before, makes Yeojin can’t help but to curse inside her mind as she steps closer and cupping Yerim’s face on her palms. 


“CHOI YERIM! PLEASE STOP CRYING! GOD WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!!”


Yeojin exclaimed, just to get counter by how loud Yerim cry the next second. Sigh at the sight, Yeojin try to wipe those tears off of Yerim’s face. But it seems useless as Yeojin also notice, those tears still coming out as harder as before


“STOP CRYING IDIOT! YOU MAKES ME WANT TO CRY WITH YOU! AND I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?!!”


Yeojin exclaimed once again, harden her jaw as to prevent herself from joining Yerim. Yeojin admit, the sight that serve in front of her right now somehow kinda amusing. But to knowing this is Choi Yerim, her best friend that right now crying in front of her without she knowing the reason why. It’s somehow leave a cut in her heart, along with that warm feeling in the back of her eyes


“Yerim.. please stop—“


“Yerim?”


When Yeojin it’s about to join Yerim as she feel she can’t hold her tears anymore, especially with how mess Yerim in front of her right now. Somehow that voice interrupted, preventing Yeojin to shed a tears as she turn to that girl that slowly walk towards them. Confusion written all over that girl face as Yeojin can see how that girl frowned, while her gaze absolutely on Yerim.


“J—Jungeun.. Jungeun..”


Yerim choked on her breath, still sobbing so hard with Yeojin that just sigh at her, once again try to wipe those tears off of Yerim’s face. While in the other hand, that girl, Jungeun slowly stopped her steps once she close enough to Yerim and Yeojin. Still with that frowned on her face.


“What happened??”


“I don’t know! She suddenly crying like this! Like— GOD! I KNOW YOU SOMETIMES ARE SO DRAMATIC BUT PLEASE CHOI YERIM STOP CRYING!!”


And with that, somehow, Yerim cry harder makes Yeojin click her tongue absolutely in annoyed while Jungeun in the other hand still feel lost as she just staring at Yerim that shakily crying on her spot while Yeojin still trying hard to stop her.


“Yerim.. calm down, tell me what happened—“


“Jungeunnn, why you didn’t tell me that you found her?? Why you keep it from me?! Jungeunnn!!”


Yerim state bitterly towards Jungeun, while pressing her lips together, somehow try to hold her sob once Yeojin let her clinging on her small body. Encircled her arms protectively on the youngest among the three, Yerim stare at Jungeun in sorrow, somehow feel kinda betrayed by the latter while ignoring how her body still shaking so hard cause of how hard she crying a while ago.

Meanwhile in the other hand, Jungeun that heard those words that coming from Yerim’s lips along with those hurtful gaze that also coming from Yerim that absolutely fixed on her, Jungeun still can't help but to found herself frowned. So hard, wondering what just happened once she realizes Yerim’s gaze on her. Start to think, Jungeun lowered her head, staring at nowhere until somehow she feel something finally click in her head, makes her immediately look up at Yerim.


“Yerim.. how did you get here?”


That coming smoothly from Jungeun’s lips as her gaze fixed on Yerim. Blinking by the question, now it’s Yerim’s turn to frowned as she still sobbing with Yeojin trying her best to calm her down.


“I-I don’t know.. I—I just know I eat a cherry and—“


“Cherry? Did Jinsol give it to you??”


Jungeun cut Yerim’s words, furrowed her brows once she caught that ‘cherry’ word on Yerim’s sentence makes Yerim just frowned even more before she shake her head and let those words out of her lips the next second,


“It—it’s not Jinsoul.. It-it’s actually an apple.. b-but somehow it turns to cherry.. I don’t know how.. but, I-I know someone name Ha Sooyoung is the one who sent me the apple..”


Yerim state with so much effort in the middle of how shaky her breath is, and how hard she is still sobbing, makes Yeojin who absolutely notice that just can stare at Yerim with a bitter gaze while caressing Yerim’s arms that encircled on her waist. Hoping it can reassure Yerim, even a bit.

In the other hand, Jungeun that heard what’s coming from Yerim, again just frowned. Her mind start to buzzing as she again diverted her gaze from the two, staring at nothing


“.. Yves? .. just how messed up this timeline is?!”


Jungeun state under her breath, hardened her jaw in the process, as she failed to notice how Yerim and Yeojin absolutely catch what she just said, makes them now the only one who frowned while staring at Jungeun, totally in confusion.


“.. Yves? .. wait.. oh— Oh! I heard that name before! That Ha Sooyoung girl also mentioned that name! I don’t know who Yves is, but she asked me if I know Yves which is I have no idea who is th— Jungeun, what happened to your face?”


It seems like Yerim just realize there’s something different from Jungeun that standing not far from her right now. Once she eventually pay enough attention to the latter instead of Yeojin at this exact moment. Still with her gaze fully on Jungeun, Yerim slowly pull her hand off of Yeojin’s waist just to intertwined their hands in exchange.

Take a step closer to Jungeun, Yerim finally notice there’s indeed differences she failed to notice before. The Jungeun she know have blonde haired, but this Jungeun.. her hair is light brown. And the Jungeun she know doesn’t have scar on her face, but this Jungeun have a straight scar that cross her left eye. Beside that, Yerim also finally realized how this Jungeun have a dim eyes compared to the Jungeun she know.


“Who are you?”


That slipped out of Yerim’s lips as her gaze fully on Jungeun that somehow flinch by the words before Yerim can see Jungeun gaze now also on her. Staring deep into her eyes. And just by notice that, Yerim somehow putting on her guard, tightened her hold on Yeojin that just frowned the time she notice Yerim kinda block her from Jungeun’s view.


“What do you mean Yerim? You just called her by the name? And now you asked who she is? Aren’t you her friend??”


Yeojin furrowed her brows, try to somehow read what’s in Yerim’s mind right now. But Yerim in the other hand just press her lips together, decide to not say anything as she rub her eyes. Wiping those trace of tears on her cheeks while her gaze still on Jungeun that stare at her with that unreadable gaze.


“Yerim—“


“Mind to explain of what is actually happening? Cause I just know..”


Yerim hanging her words in the air, staring deep into this Jungeun’s eyes just to notice there’s something in there. Something that Yerim can tell as sorrow and pain. Then somehow, Yerim finally notice how tired this Jungeun looks. She looks like she is suffering.


“You know something, don’t you?”


Yerim continued, stare at this Jungeun, try to read what’s in her mind as she found Jungeun somehow shut until Yerim see Jungeun’s gaze move to her side. Staring at her free hand.


“Yerim.. you shouldn’t be here.. this is too early for you..”


That coming unexpectedly from Jungeun, caught Yerim off guard somehow as she see how Jungeun’s gaze move back to stare at hers.


“Jinsol is the one that supposed to give you the cherry, not Sooyoung. And that cherry supposed to be the one to awaken your circle, after mine..”


Jungeun state, somehow with that serious and cold tone that makes Yerim feel like she is absolutely facing the different Jungeun. And yeah, it’s different Jungeun, she know it just by how those gaze fully on her, also the words that coming from the latter earlier.


“But.. Jungeun got her circle after mine tho—“


“This timeline is messed up. The universe probably mistaken me as this timeline red circle, when I show up to brought Yeojin here..”


That somehow coming calmly from Jungeun that still has her gaze on Yerim. Meanwhile in the other hand, once Yerim heard those words coming from Jungeun’s lips, she can’t help but to feel her breath getting stuck in . It’s hard to believe what she just heard somehow.

So, all this time.. Jungeun is the one who took Yeojin away?


“.. What do you mean?”


Yerim state shakily, start to feel scared over this Jungeun. It feels like she doesn’t know what’s right, what’s wrong anymore. She have no idea what’s real, what’s fake anymore. It feels like she completely doesn’t know this Jungeun, she is too different from the Jungeun that she knows. It scares her.


“Yerim.. you okay? You are shaking..”


Yerim can sense how Yeojin walk closer to her, tightening their grips on each other hand. But somehow, Yerim chose to ignore it. Her gaze still on Jungeun that somehow smile bitterly at her, again with that unreadable gaze.


“I figured you got your circle when I show up at your classroom to take Yeojin with me. I’m so sorry, it must’ve been too painful to you, Yerim.. but I have no choice, I should take Yeojin before the universe take her first”


Jungeun state, glancing slightly to Yeojin just to notice the latter staring at her totally in confusion. And just by notice that, Jungeun just offer Yeojin a tiny smile as she absolutely notice how lost Yeojin seems in the middle of this conversation. 

Yeojin know what actually happened that time, when Jungeun suddenly show up in their classroom, out of nowhere. She also remember that Jungeun said, this is for her sake, cause in this timeline..


“There shouldn’t be two existing souls connected to Haseul, that’s why I took Yeojin with me.. since she is the original existed soul that connects to Haseul..”


Jungeun state, start to explain why she took Yeojin with her. It’s absolutely for Yeojin’s own sake, cause she know there’s more than one soul connect to Haseul in this timeline. Yeojin.. and boy Haseul that originally should be deep inside Haseul’s body.

But somehow in this messed up timeline, the boy Haseul also existed, it’s of course confused the universe. There’s should be only one soul that connects to Haseul originally. But there’s two souls existed at the same timeline.

The universe should take one soul out, to balance the timeline. And before the universe take the wrong soul, Jungeun take Yeojin first, just in case. And of course there comes risk over her act..

Yerim’s circle awakened early.


“The universe must be mistaken me as this timeline Jungeun, force to awakened your circle. That’s why you have to dealt with the pain sometimes. Cause originally, purple awakened after red. And purple awakened by the help of blue and red.. in this case.. the cherry. And originally, I lead you here by the mirror, after Jinsol give you the cherry. But since this timeline is messed up, it didn’t happen.. you got the circle early, and you arrive here by yourself..”


Jungeun state as her gaze slowly move down to Yerim’s free hand once again, staring at it in silence makes Yerim that eventually notice that immediately follow the gaze, just to feel her breath hitched a second later.


“Yerim.. your hand..”


It’s glitching. Yerim’s free hand is glitching. And just by the sight, Yerim just widened her eyes in fear as she move her gaze back to Jungeun, somehow ignored Yeojin’s words earlier


“What happened to me..”


Yerim state, absolutely in fear visible in her eyes and voice. Makes Yeojin who notice that immediately move closer to encircle her arms on Yerims. And just by notice that, Yerim turn to her, curved a tiny smile that Yeojin know too well that it was forced.


“Just like what I said.. you shouldn’t be here Yerim, you’re too early. Even though you want to bring Yeojin back, you can’t.. the universe won’t let you—“


“THEN WHAT SHOULD I DO?!”


That sudden rage coming from Yerim unexpectedly, startled Yeojin in the process while in the other hand Jungeun still looks so calm. It’s really far from Jungeun that Yerim know. Has Jungeun actually this calm? Jungeun that she know is somehow stubborn, caring, and short-temper. But this Jungeun.. why she feel so cold to Yerim?


“Who are you.. tell me.. who are you.. why you don’t feel like Jungeun at all?”


Yerim state weakly staring into Jungeun’s eyes just to notice the latter flinch again, whenever she asked this exact question to her.


“.. Why.. I don’t feel like Jungeun at all?


Jungeun scoffed by the question, somehow not even bother to hide how bitter she sounds when she state those few last words.


“Cause I’ve been through a lot Yerim.. you can’t imagine”


Lifting the side of her lips a second later, Jungeun slowly move her gaze to Yerim. Staring deep into the younger’s eyes, somehow showing Yerim those circles in her eyes that suddenly appeared.

That purple circle in her right eye, and that half red, half blue circle in her left eye.

And just by the sight of those circles in those eyes, Yerim found herself frozen on her spot. She never expected this, and yet she can’t believe this. How? Why this Jungeun have the same circle as her? Why her circle is in this Jungeun’s right eye? How?? Is this possible to get all the circles? Yerim have no idea, but somehow.. this sight is terrifying to her.

Meanwhile in the other hand, Yeojin that been a good listener to their conversation somehow feel like she finally realize something. Something that she hope she will never realize. Something that she hope it’s not true. Something that she hope it’s a lie when those conversations between her and Jungeun from a while ago come into her mind..


“Where did you get your scar?”


“I’ve got into a fight..”


“Fine.. how about the circles? Is that purple? And half blue, half red?”


“I also got it from a fight..”


And just by recalling those words in her mind, Yeojin somehow realize the real meaning behind the ‘fight’ Jungeun had tell her, once she notice that glowing purple circle in Yerim’s eye. Flickering.


“YERIM!”


Yeojin exclaimed in fear once she realize Yerim’s whole body start to glitching, makes Yeojin somehow hard to breath as she staring down at Yerim’s hand that on her grip. She can’t feel the warm anymore.


“Jungeun! Do something—“


Yeojin turn her head to Jungeun, just to let her words stuck in the time she see Jungeun widened her eyes.


“N-no.. Yerim..”


That coming shakily from Jungeun’s lips somehow as Yeojin notice how those eyes with those circles glowing in them now staring at Yerim absolutely in fear. Yeojin also can see how scared Jungeun take a steps towards Yerim that somehow stepping back with her glitching body.

And just by that, Yeojin see how Jungeun snapped back to reality. Snapping back to that cold, calm, unbothered version of Jungeun, Yeojin feel kinda familiar by now. But somehow, the sight of scared Jungeun, bother Yeojin.. what actually happened? What actually happened to Jungeun to makes her act that way? Absolutely in fear..


“YEOJIN?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING—“


“You should go, Yerim. You heard her. I’ll be waiting for you here, don’t worry”


Yeojin stepped away from Yerim, letting go of Yerim’s hand in the process. And when Yerim is about to reach back, her hand went through Yeojin’s hands. Like a ghost, she can’t touch Yeojin, and every time she try to grab Yeojin by arms or even catch the latter in her embrace. She can’t no longer touch Yeojin. Her body start to turn transparent, still with that glitch.


“JUNGEUN! DO SOMETHING!”


Yerim shout to Jungeun that just can stare at her, with that somehow empty gaze. And once Yerim see how those circles glowing brighter in Jungeun’s eyes, Yerim can’t help but to stare at her in disbelief, and betrayal. Yerim know what Jungeun is about to do to her once her vision glitching between Jungeun herself, that purple room, then that restroom stall door in her school.

Jungeun is about to send her back.


“Yerim.. trust her..”


“H-how can you say that?! She—“


“She must have her own reason.. I just know she won’t do this without any good reason”


That coming from Yeojin, as the latter stare into Yerim’s eyes, deeply. While in the other hand, Yerim shaky eyes just stare alternately into Yeojin’s eyes, somehow caught off guard by Yeojin’s earlier words.


‘Yeojin is right.. Jungeun won’t do something without any good reason..’


Yerim state in her mind, as she remember how Jungeun that she know will do anything to help her, how caring Jungeun despite of how stubborn and sometimes short-tempered Jungeun is. Yerim remember how Jungeun willing to help her. How Jungeun will do anything to her, without she even asked.

It’s Jungeun that Yerim know.


“I trust you..”


Yerim mouthed towards Jungeun once she fully turn towards the latter, curving a tiny smile on her face. And just by that she can see how her vision start to glitching among those three exact places faster, and before that restroom stall door welcoming her, she can see how that tears escape from Jungeun’s eye with that bitter smile on the latter face.


“Bring Jungeun and Jinsol here.. you can do it.. I love you”


And with that, Yerim immediately send back to that exact stall. Finding herself still siting on that toilet seat while her head leaning on the wall. Blinking her eyes for a few times, Yerim feel a bit dizzy as she grab her head while straightening herself, just to notice that small paper still on her hand.

That small paper with Ha Sooyoung number on it.


“Not even a minute passed, huh?”


Yerim said to herself once she reach to her phone in her purple skirt pocket, just to notice the time not even passed that much, despite of how long she felt the time has passed while she is in that exact place. That exact wide field, with tall green grass around her. Meeting those two exact person, out of sudden.


“Bring Jungeun and Jinsol here..”


Those words come across Yerim mind the time she notice there’s a notification on her phone screen. The notification that she ignored when she was in class.

Tapping on the notification just to enter her password a second later, Yerim can’t help but to curve a smile on her face when she read the message on her phone screen. It’s from Jinsoul, with Jungeun pic attached to it.


Aww, it’s okay baby! Enjoy your class, lol
Also study hard! This girl also working really hard here!
She looks so cool, don’t you think? (≧∀≦)
Text me back whenever you can~ ♡


Yerim smile softly, putting her other hand on her chin as a support while her gaze fully on those pictures of Jungeun, Jinsoul had sent her earlier. Checking the pictures one by one, Yerim found herself agreeing with Jinsoul a second later. Jungeun is indeed so cool with that black suit, red background and hair tied up, along with that mysterious, somehow cold and unbothered face.

And just by notice those facial expressions, Yerim can’t help but to let that other Jungeun’s face with scar and light brown hair come into her mind. That bitter smile that somehow turn to sincere smile in the last second the latter said those words.


“you can do it.. I love you”


‘Just you wait, Yeojin..’


Yerim state, decided to get into her feet and reach for the restroom stall door and stepped out of it. Walking towards the sink once she out of the stall, Yerim immediately turn the faucet on, let the water running onto her palms before she splash the water on her face. Smiling to her own reflection in the mirror the next second she turn off the faucet, she watch how those droplets rolling down on her face, til she decided to leave the restroom with those words echoing in her mind.


‘I’ll be there soon..’


And with that Yerim leave the restroom, walking towards her classroom with that confident smile plastered on her face. She somehow feel at ease, knowing Yeojin is absolutely fine. Nothing to worry, Yerim trust that other Jungeun. Even though, that other Jungeun feel too different from the Jungeun that Yerim know, Yerim still can tell it’s Jungeun.

Yerim can tell, it’s the same Jungeun somehow. And Yerim somehow can’t wait to meet her again. There’s a lot of questions in Yerim’s mind once she recalled their conversation. It’s about Yeojin connection with Haseul, that Yerim failed to asked. About messed up timeline, the other Jungeun keep mentioning. And about the scar on the other Jungeun’s face, also.. the most important thing is..

Those circles in that Jungeun’s eyes.

Yerim can’t help but feel curious about it, but before that, she should find a way to bring Jungeun and Jinsoul to that place. Yerim can feel it somehow, if it’s the three of them. Everything is possible. Yerim can’t understand why she feel like that, she just sure when they’re together, everything will be fine, somehow, as she walking away from the restroom, absolutely failed to notice how the mirror where her reflection be before, now start to change. 

Somehow, it start to show how there’s a girl in the mirror, wearing a yellow turtle neck sweater with an ordinary bathroom as a background. Then it disappeared the next second, letting the mirror now completely reflect the empty restroom with no ones in there.


———


Meanwhile in the other side of the world, in that city that known as ‘The City of Love’ or Paris to be exact. In that certain beautiful building, in that certain beautiful house, in that certain room that somehow very contrast with anything outside. There’s a girl standing in the middle of the room, carefully moving the brush on that canvas that filled with various colors already, shined under the beautiful moonlight.

There’s a lot of dry paint drops on the floor, then those cans of paint around her, along with those random paints of nature lean on the wall. With old newspapers that absolutely failed to cover the floor from those strays drops of paint, and not far from that, there’s those still empty canvas, waiting to be paint by her. 

The room.. it’s totally a mess. But she doesn’t care as she still focused on the canvas in front of her, carefully brushing it until she exhale her breath, wiping the sweat on her forehead and stepped back while her gaze fully on that new painting she just created.


“It’s beautiful..”


That voice coming from her back, makes her immediately turn around just to offer that middle-aged man a sweet smile.


“Thank you, Mr. Edgar. This one kinda took me a while, to be honest..”


She grin playfully towards that man that just walking closer to her. Carefully observed the painting, that middle aged man just smile to himself before his gaze move to those painting behind the newest.


“Is this the continuation from the other painting? I’ve seen this girl in your other painting before.. I think it’s that painting you called ‘see saw’ if I’m not mistaken..”


That man state, while walking towards those painting that place not far from him, looking for that one exact painting as he feel the newest painting she paint is absolutely is that exact same person from her other painting.


“Like usual Mr. Edgar, you have a sharp eyes..”


She complimented the man that just laugh over her words, a second before he finally found that painting the girl named ‘See Saw’.‘See Saw’, it’s the painting that shows two girls siting across from each other. And below them there’s another girl, paint upside down, with that red circle behind her.

To be more specific, the paint it’s basically showing the girl with bangs and brown hair on the left, watching the blonde girl on the right putting something like bracelet on a grey cat’s neck. Then below those paint of girls, there’s a different girl with yellow turtleneck sweater, closing her eyes, placing hands over the chest and that same bracelet as the cat also encircled on that girl wrist. Then behind that girl, there’s this red circle, stand out over black color paint.

He once asked what this painting is about? And she just smile at him, saying it’s about a message from heaven. And once he heard that, he asked again why she name it ‘See Saw’ and she told him.. it’s because the message is about how wavering those girls feelings are before they decide to go to earth. And just by hearing that, he somehow feel amazed by that girl imagination, it’s somehow out of this world. Especially once he remembers about those other painting that girl named, Eclipse, New, Egoist, Rosy, etc.


“Then.. what’s this painting called?”


He walk back to the newest painting, staring at those details on that canvas as it show him a girl that smile widely while pulling another person that only show by the hand. That girl looks so happy, comparing to how emotionless the face on the ‘See Saw’ painting.


“Well, I haven’t decided yet.. probably I’ll Be There or Around You..”


She shrugged over her own words while her gaze fixed on the painting, while in the other hand, that middle aged man just laugh at her as he also staring at that painting


“Alright.. then, what this painting is about?”


He asked, makes that tiny smile slowly appears on her face as an early response to him before she let out those words with that longing feeling somehow fill her voice


“Basically.. it’s like ‘I found you’..

 

 

 

 

To be continued..

 

 

 

-I don't know what to say, but yup! Chapter 5 is here!!!! Yeayyy!!ヽ(´▽`)/


-And, thank you to Iceprincess_sica95 and Shrimp-y to leave a comment!! (≧∀≦)

I hope you all like this chapter! Thank you for reading! Again, I don't know what else to say.. but enjoy!! See you in next chapter~ 👋