Twilight

Re:WIND

 


It’s all green as far as she can see. As far as she can walk, tall grass around her, but it doesn’t bother her. Somehow the grass giving her that comforting feeling, brush softly against her palm as she spread her arm to her side.


“Come..”


That familiar yet unfamiliar voice call to her, makes her lift her head to see that small girl smile at her. She can see the girl lifting her hand towards her, waiting for her to take it. The gesture makes her smile. Without any doubt she step closer, reaching for that girl hand just to feel the cold in her own palm.

It’s too cold.


‘Im.. Yeojin..’


She said the name in her mind, siting on the side of her bed once she found herself won’t be able to go back to sleep after that weird dream. It’s somehow makes her wonder as she staring at the crumpled paper on her hands. Watching at how it’s glitching every three seconds. And just by that she wonder if she still sleeping or her eyes just playing a trick on her.

If she still indeed in her sleep, she hope she will wake up soon. And if her eyes indeed play a trick on her, she hope it stop. This crumpled paper been haunting her since she found it stuck on the door. Giving her a weird dream about wide green field, with that small girl running around with her. She doesn't understand, her body in that dream won’t listen to her.

Then, there’s also this dream.. the dream when she in that plane wreckage, wandering, looking for something until her gaze find that boy with feathers clothes like bird outside, not so far from the plane. She know where is the location that dream took. She also know about the plane wreckage.

The dream took place in Iceland.

And before she can process the information in her dream, somehow, she found herself rush outside. She doesn’t understand why, but her body just move by themselves. Chasing that boy that only turn his head towards her.

The boy looks just.. like her.

But she is in that dream not even taken aback by the sight. While pulling a slingshot from the small bag on her side, she drops a few of diamonds that she have no idea where she get that much from. And again, her body in that dream just move by themselves, pulling out one of the remaining diamonds and place it on the slingshot. She found herself stop a second later, aiming towards that boy that slowly turning to face her as she pull the slingshot. Ready to release her shot.

At that time, in her dream.. she can hear her own voice and that boy voice merged in the wind.


“Re:WIND..”


She opened her eyes slowly, welcomed by that poster that still on her hands. She have no idea how long she close her eyes as her mind recall those dreams. Even she have no idea since when she shutting her eyes. And it doesn’t really matter to her, as her mind somehow recall that split of seconds that happened in that dream when she and that boy said that weird word. There’s another voice merged along with them. Saying the same word.

She remembered, how her vision changed from that boy to a girl that hovering in the air, with three shining balls around her. She can’t remember the face too clearly but she found it familiar. Even with how blurry the girl face was, she can see how the girl’s eyes shining, glowing with the purple circle in her right eye. While the left eye is half red, half blue. And she also notice there’s a scar on that girl face. That straight line of scar that go down from her temple to her cheek, that scar that come across her left eye.


“What a weird dreams..”


She state, shutting her eyes as she let herself fall back to her bed, sighing heavily while her mind start to buzzing. She doesn’t understand a thing from those dreams. But somehow she feel, those are not just a dream. It feels like..


A memory.


———


“I will accept the offer”


Early in the morning, in the peaceful day in that coffee shop when people come stop by to get their coffee and a simple breakfast. No one had expected the morning will take a turn so immediately. Especially for these three girls to be exact as they’re suddenly stop their move in the air once those words coming also unexpectedly from that girl in their group. Quickly earn a shock faces from the others that can’t help but to snapped their head to the latter direction.


“E—excuse me? I think I heard it wrong..”


Haseul, the one behind the counter state as she frowned and turn herself around. Put aside the coffee she was making and walking towards the girls that sit on the other side of the counter. She can see how those gaze from the two other girls are fixed on that blonde girl between them. And she also found her gaze do the same, fixed on the latter


“I WILL ACCEPT THAT OFFER! THAT VIVI’S OFFER!”


That girl, that blonde girl, Jungeun exclaimed, determined written all over her face as she stare at that one particular person behind the counter, Haseul.


“Did you hit your head— Oh, right! Probably from the accident..”


Jiwoo state as if it’s nothing, continue to eating her breakfast while ignoring Jungeun’s glare that absolutely on her. Meanwhile in the other hand, Yerim frowned, blinking her eyes for a few times until she put a palm on her face.

She suddenly remembered what Jungeun had tell her a few days ago. And she can’t believe Jungeun really will go that far.. just to get to talk to Jinsoul.


“I’m serious!!”


Jungeun exclaimed again, bump her side of the fists on the counter while staring right into Haseul eyes. Seeing that, Haseul just can sigh, shake her head slowly with her hands on her hip just to cross it on her chest a second later.


“Did you think through about this?”


“Yes ma’am!”


“You sure?”


“Yes ma’am!”


“You know this is a serious matter, right?”


“Yes ma’am!”


“Did you hit your head?”


“Yes— wait, NO!”


Jungeun raised from her seat, caught off guard before putting her palm on the counter to support herself, staring deep into Haseul’s eyes. In the other hand Haseul just stare back at her, sigh a second later as she bring her hand to massage her temple


“She did hit her head. Or maybe possessed”


Jiwoo state, playing her fork in the air as she glance towards Jungeun, before her gaze back to Haseul. Absolutely ignoring how Jungen glaring at her. While Haseul just sigh, looking down as she staring at nowhere.


“I.. I mean.. why so sudden? You were so sure to decline the offer so immediately. And it just been four days since then.. well, three days since you crashed. Are you sure it’s not because you hit your head too hard? I mean your head were bleeding.. so—“


“I’M SERIOUS!! WHY NO ONE’S BELIEVE ME!”


Jungeun groan in frustration, grabbing her head and pulling her hair into her grip. She also hissed at herself as she feel her body aching by that sudden move she made out of her own frustration. By that, Haseul once again sigh, for nth time in this early morning before she decided to grab her phone that place on the small table near the counter. Sigh again, she open the lock on her phone, tap on the contact icon and scrolling down, try to find the name she about to call.


“You sure with this Jungeun?”


Haseul let out her voice, moving her gaze slowly from her phone to that blonde girl. Staring back immediately, Jungeun just gulp once she realized how serious Haseul’s gaze on her. As if the latter try to tell her that there’s no turning back once she tap her finger on that certain name on her screen. And when that happen, it will be too late for Jungeun to take her words back. It will be too late to change her mind again. Jungeun know that. Jungeun know Haseul just try to makes sure she won’t regret this. 

And actually, Jungeun not sure.. but she think there’s no other way to get a chance to talk privately to Jinsoul without being in the same field as the latter. She think it will be hard.

This is the only way.

Jungeun know, she might regret this in the future. But she will never forgive herself if she let this chance slide out of her hands. She need to talk to Jinsoul. For Yerim. For Yeojin.

This is the only hope to find Yeojin, Jungeun hope. Even though Jungeun also not sure about this whole plan. There’s no time to waste anymore, she should take the risk. Even though Yerim told her there’s must be another way, Jungeun being stubborn. Deep down she know Yerim just doesn’t want to burden her. But actually, she doesn’t mind. She do this to herself. She want to find Yeojin. Not only for Yerim, but also for herself.

She doesn’t know why, and she doesn’t need a reason to that. If the only chance to get a little closer to Yeojin is to take this offer. Then, let it be. Jungeun sure this is not just a coincidence. Jungeun sure this offer thing existed for a reason. A reason along why she got that circle in her left eye, in Yerim’s right eye.. 

There’s must be a reason. And Jinsoul is a part of that. The reason that will lead them to whatever in the future. But, for now..

She put Yeojin as the reason.


———


“Oh? she change her mind?”


That coming so smoothly from Vivi’s lips as she talk to someone on the another side of the call. Blinking her eyes quite fast in surprise when she heard what the other saying.


“Yeah.. I don’t really know why. She just said that she suddenly want to do it. We were also surprised, just so you know”


And with that, Vivi can’t help but to let out a soft laugh over the other words. An image of how immediately Jungeun declined her offer suddenly come across her mind. It’s amusing to remember, especially with how sudden thing turns right now.


“Alright then.. is she in the coffee shop? I’ll come to pick her up right now if she wants”


Vivi state, a smile on her face as she wait for a person on the other side to give her a confirmation before she go. But to her confused, the other person seems quiet for a few unnecessary seconds


“.. Haseul?”


Vivi called, just to get nothing from the other. But Vivi can hear those voices that she assumes as Haseul and Jungeun talking in the background. She can’t quite catch what they’re talking about, as she frowned by the sound until a second later, she finally hear Haseul’s voice once again filled her hearing.


“Umm.. Vivi? I’m sorry, but I think you don’t have to. She said she will come to you instead. Just send me the details.. or if you prefer to send it directly to Jungeun, I’ll send you her number..”


“Oh? I see.. Umm.. I think it’s better that I just send it directly to Jungeun. Thank you so much tho, Haseul..”


“No problem! I’ll send you her number in a bit!”


And with that Vivi found herself smile at how bright Haseul’s voice is compare to a few seconds ago. It’s kinda weird, but Vivi just shrugged it off as she pulled her phone off of her ear, just to see its lit up with a notification the moment it comes to her view.

Smile softly, Vivi can see that new notification coming from Haseul as she bring herself to open it immediately and tap on the contact Haseul sent her. Not forget to thank the latter that quickly reply with a thumbs up emoji.


“You look happy..”


Vivi look up immediately from her phone screen, once she hear those words coming into her ears. Making her gaze now fixed on that girl that just offer her a tiny smile, Vivi smile back before turn her gaze back to her phone. Typing something..


“Well, I found someone.. she talented..”


Vivi state softly, still typing on her phone screen. Failed to notice how the girl in front of her raised an eyebrow with curiosity written all over her face


“Wow.. well, that’s rare.. I mean you have a high standard.. so, to hear you finally found someone beside me.. well, I will say I’m kinda hurt. But good to know that, Vivi..”


That girl state jokingly with a light chuckle in the end of her words makes Vivi who absolutely hear that just snort at her words. Putting her phone back into her inner blazer pocket a second later, Vivi decided to stare at that girl that also staring back at her. But then, Vivi just smirk


“Oh.. do you feel threatened by her, Miss Jung Jinsoul?”


Vivi widened her smirk after those words leave her lips, while in the other hand that girl just blinking her eyes for a few times before she smile and shake her head over Vivi’s words


“Me? Threatened? Does she better than me?”


That girl cross her arms on her chest, tilted her head to the side while her eyes staring straight into Vivi’s. Smiling when she found Vivi let out a soft laugh a second later


“Well.. I won’t say that. She still have a long way. But the only thing I’m pretty sure is, she have potential.. she kinda remind me of you tho, Jinsoul..”


Vivi state, once again makes that girl raised an eyebrow at her words. Straighten her head back, that girl blinking hard, confused


“Me?”


That girl questioning, earn a quick nod from Vivi. But it’s not enough for that girl that somehow demand an explanation from Vivi through her gaze. And once Vivi notice that, she immediately open , ready to give an explanation that she hope it’ll enough for that girl curiosity


“Well.. I know her through SNS, she kinda popular and I found that she always perform on this coffee shop called The Carol.. I saw her video, and I just feel there’s something about her.. so I went to that coffee shop and met her, I offered her a contract but she declined it. Then, I asked her to sing me a song.. and that’s when I realized what ‘something’ about her that successfully makes me come to her..”


Vivi state, hanging her words for a split of seconds as she watching how that girl raised her eyebrow again. Quietly waiting for Vivi to continue her words, and it comes the next second.

The last piece of Vivi’s explanation..


“She singing for herself, just like you Jinsoul..”


———


“Go to your class Yerim.. I don’t want you to get in trouble..”


“I know! But you also know you don’t have to go this far!”


That coming a bit loud from the other side as Jungeun pull the phone a bit off of her ear, before she put it back a second later


“We already talk about this..”


Jungeun sigh, bring her hand up to rub her face in tired. Glancing around, Jungeun makes sure she in the right area to her destination before Yerim’s voice caught her attention again


“I know.. I just.. I don’t want you to force yourself too hard for me..”


Those words escape smoothly from Yerim’s lips, somehow makes Jungeun suddenly stop her steps. Ignoring how people start to giving her a look as she staring down on her feet. Mind buzzing cause of it,


“Jungeun, listen! You don’t have to! Don’t force yourself!”


That voice come into Jungeun’s mind, it’s not Yerim voice. It someone else’s voice, a mid-age lady that kinda looks like Jungeun herself. The features of that lady face, along with those images now rush into her mind as she try to shut it off. But it seems like those images won’t leave her anytime soon as she see in her mind how that lady try to talk to her, but she being stubborn


“If that’s what he wants! I get it!”


Jungeun can hear her own voice ringing in her mind, as she tightened her grip on the phone. She can feel her head start to spinning, and found herself gritted her teeth when those images keep playing over and over.

She remember how that lady try to convince her, saying she will talk to him. But Jungeun know better, that lady can’t change his mind.

It’s useless, and they both know that. But that lady didn’t give up, she keep saying to Jungeun to do what she wants and don’t minding him. But Jungeun can’t, he is the main reason behind all of this. She wants him to at least compliment her. Acknowledge her, for her hardwork. She got that gold medal from swimming. But it’s not enough to even put a smile on his face, then..

That happen..


“I’m sorry Jungeun..”


That firm, deep voice echoed in her mind, coming from that man that absolutely looking deep into her eyes.

She can see how those images flashed inside her mind, from how that lady throw the wheel, try to throwing the car out of the street once a truck come into their view. But still it crashed.

It happened too fast. The last thing she remembered is how that lady was trapped between the wheel and the seat, blood rolling down. The airbag didn’t really help, she can say that once she notice how the side of the car was crushed, terribly.

She was being pulled out of the car. She can’t see clearly who is pulling her but she know it’s a girl until all she see is black.

And then she found herself on the hospital bed, with that guy on her side. His hands clasped her hand, while putting his forehead on the back of it. She remember how relieved he looks when she opened her eyes. It was a rare sight these days. She can’t remember the last time she saw his smile.

But that time, she saw it again, and it was also the last time she see it. It was the last time she saw him too, as she found him on their living room, gun on his hand and a bullet hole on his head.

That lady gone. And then she lose him too. When she thought everything won’t get any worse.. it does..


“—eun?! Jungeun?? Hey you there??”


Jungeun blinking, eventually let that voice bring her back to reality as she can feel how the wound deep in her chest start to open again, triggered by something she less expected.


“Yeah? I’m here.. I was just kinda spacing out”


She let out a laugh, but it sounds so empty. And Jungeun hope Yerim won’t notice that, or at least Yerim won’t bring it up. And it was like her prayers were heard the next time Yerim let out her voice,


“Alright.. I should go back to my class. I’ve been too long in here”


Yerim state in annoyed as she still want to talk to Jungeun. While in the other hand, Jungeun who noticed that just can’t help but to let out a soft laugh.

Jungeun can hear there noises coming from the other side, like door pull opened, steps, and water running. Yerim is in the restroom, Jungeun can tell.


“What a bad girl.. I didn’t think you are this kind of student..”


Jungeun chuckle in the end of her words, earning a snort from Yerim before Jungeun no longer hear the water running,


“Look, I’m just worried.. you didn’t really excited when Vivi offer you the contract. But when you figure out that Jinsoul also the same as us.. you suddenly want to get into this field. Just to talk to Jinsoul.. I just.. I just don’t think this is worth it..”


Yerim sounds concerned, and it’s not new for Jungeun as she found it in Yerim’s voice a few times already. Especially after Jungeun told her about her plan.

Yerim is against it since the very first time, but she never insisted Jungeun to drop the plan. Yerim just doesn’t want to force Jungeun.

This won’t be easy. They both know that, but Jungeun decided to just give in, in hope it will lead them to any answers from the questions that been inside their mind since they got the circle in their eye. And actually Jungeun just want to be in a surface, just enough chance to get to talk to Jinsoul.

She didn’t planned to stay in the industry or actually being a part of it. No, she just want the chance to get close enough to Jinsoul. Sound creepy, but it’s her only intention. Besides, she know she can’t be part of the industry since she have some kind like trauma being in the car. That’s why she rather walk, instead of let Vivi fetch her. 


“Here goes nothing, Jungeun..”


She breathed the words out, lifting her head to look up at that tall building. Now she is here, she can feel how nervous she suddenly become, but she try to shrugged it off by taking a deep breath and clenching her fists on her side. 

Her call with Yerim ended a while ago, immediately remind her that she is alone in this.


“Let’s go..”


When she step inside, she only hope this is the right thing to do. The thing that will bring some progress to get close to find Yeojin. To help Yerim. To help her. She hope..

Jinsoul will have an answer they’ve been seeking for.


———


“She is here, ma’am”


“Oh great! Let her in!”


That guy immediately nod his head, bow slightly before he excuse himself just to be replaced by that blonde girl who looks really awkward, stepping inside the room until her gaze catch that familiar girl spinning her chair.


“You change your mind, huh?”


Vivi, the girl who spinning her chair the time that blonde girl walk inside the room just smile widely. Feel satisfied somehow to see the latter here. While in the other hand, that blonde haired girl just bring her hand to the back of her neck. Still feeling awkward.


“Uhh.. yeah? I just think to make my songs downloadable.. you know? Yerim want to hear these songs through her phone. So..”


“So, you do this for Yerim?”


Jungeun just nod. It’s kinda true tho. She know she won’t go this far if there’s no enough reason for her to doing so


“Most of it..”


Jungeun added, nod once again as a clarification while Vivi just smile at her before she told Jungeun to have a seat on the sofa behind her. And Jungeun obeyed, take a seat on the sofa while Vivi sliding her chair to get near her.


“So.. let’s talk about our terms..”


Vivi state, smiling as she found Jungeun’s gazes are all over the room. Scanning it as they actually in the recording room. Vivi have said that, if it’s possible she want Jungeun to record the songs immediately. These songs that create by Jungeun herself, Eclipse and Twilight.

Vivi also told Jungeun that someone already have a music sample that will fit Jungeun’s self written song without changing the flow. And just by knowing that, Jungeun find herself feeling kinda guilty as she bite her lower lip. Have no idea how to tell Vivi about her condition and all.. but Vivi can sense it.


“Go on, Jungeun.. just say it.. we will find a way to whatever it is in your mind..”


Vivi smile softly, try to reassuring a nervous and uncertain Jungeun that still bite on her lower lip. Finding it hard to let those words, but later Jungeun decided to just say it once her gaze meet Vivi’s soft eyes.


“I.. I actually have kind of trauma with cars.. I mean not cars in general. Like when I’m inside a car..”


Jungeun looks like she is not sure with her own words. It’s really hard to explain, somehow. And the way she got triggered by the word ‘force’ earlier is not helping her at all. She just hope Vivi get what she mean, but what she can see on Vivi’s face after her words is only confusion.


“.. I got into an accident.. two years ago..”


Jungeun state, add a vague explanation over her earlier sentence, makes Vivi who heard that immediately widen her eyes in surprise before she reach for Jungeun’s hand


“I’m so sorry, Jungeun.. I—“


“It’s okay, i-it’s fine..”


Jungeun cursed inside her mind when she found herself stutter. While in the other hand, Vivi just offer her an apologetic smile as she rub her thumb on the back of Jungeun’s hand.


“Don’t force yourself too hard, Jungeun. I don’t know what reason you have except for ‘so Yerim can download your songs’ but, just please.. if this will makes you feel like not yourself.. then it’s better to call it off, right?”


Vivi tightened her grip on Jungeun’s hand in the middle of her sentence when she can feel Jungeun tense on her seat. And just by noticing that, Vivi feel a cut on her heart. She was thinking, Jungeun just not interested in the industry. But actually, it was more than that.

Vivi didn’t expect it will be so complicated. Trauma being in a car? It explains why Jungeun declined Vivi’s offer to fetch her a moments ago. This all makes sense now. How immediate Jungeun decline her offer and all. This is coming from somewhere deep.


“May I know what happened?”


Vivi asked in such a soft voice, glance to Jungeun’s forehead, carefully try to change the topic when Jungeun suddenly become quiet for what seems like fifteen seconds.

It was a success for Vivi tho, once she see how Jungeun’s eyes lit up as she blinking for a few times. Vivi found herself feel relieved just by seeing that, since a second ago Jungeun’s eyes been so empty. And Vivi feel like it’s bothering her somehow,


“O-oh? This??”


Jungeun quickly snapped, following Vivi’s gaze that landed on her forehead. Smile sheepishly, Jungeun immediately put away some strands of her hair to the side. Revealing that bandaid she got from Haseul this morning.


“A car crashed on me! But I’m fine! This is nothing for me!”


Jungeun let out a proud laugh in the end of her words. While in the other hand, Vivi frowned. Only for a split of seconds, before she joined Jungeun.


“God, Jungeun.. I was about to scold you. But glad to know that you’re fine tho. Just makes sure this won’t happen again, okay?”


Vivi pull her hand off of Jungeun’s hand, just to bring it to the latter hair. Ruffles it affectionately, with a smile on her face while Jungeun try to shoo her hand away and complaining about not to treat her like a five years old kid.

And with that, Vivi just laugh as she remembered Haseul told her that these girls are precious. And now, Vivi found herself agreeing with that statement. This girl, and other girls are precious just like what Haseul said.


“Alright, alright.. So back to our business..”


Vivi let her laugh dying a second later, staring into Jungeun’s eyes that just nod over her words. Lie, if Vivi say what happened earlier wasn’t affecting her. Just by knowing Jungeun’s trauma and what happened to the latter that makes that bandaid plastered on her temple. Vivi can’t help but found herself feeling concerned and wondering inside her mind as she tried to hide it with a laugh.

It’s hard to not wondering tho, Jungeun just told her she have a trauma being inside a car as the latter got into an accident two years ago. According to Jungeun herself. But later, Jungeun told her that a car was crashed on her? Leaving a wound that hide behind the bandaid?

While saying these, Vivi can say Jungeun looks so calm, almost too calm like she have no trauma with cars. Vivi saw how Jungeun was like joking about a car crashed on her, like it was actually nothing for her. But becomes so tense when they talked about her trauma earlier.

It’s somehow doesn’t make any sense in Vivi’s mind, but again she know that, trauma is so random. It can be triggered by a simple thing, but also nope even when there’s actually something that should be a big thing to trigger it. 

Like in Jungeun case, the latter said she can’t being in the car. But also got crashed by a car. Vivi assume Jungeun will scare just by the thought of being inside a car. But when it have something with car, like got crashed by it.. it was nothing for Jungeun. Well, Jungeun did say that her trauma is not with cars in general. But still..


‘Was she traumatized by a car.. or something else that caused the car accident?’


Vivi thought, questioning inside her mind as she watch Jungeun tapping her fingers on her knees nervously, can’t stay still on her seat.

Vivi told Jungeun earlier that they will find a way to whatever it is, and even after knowing what it is, Vivi keep her words. She offer Jungeun a solution that somehow makes Jungeun agree. She suggested Jungeun to be an anonymous singer under their label. Vivi thought it will attract more people, and makes them curious, it’s a good strategy tho. Also it’s a win-win for Jungeun and Vivi.


“Is it okay, Vivi? I’m nervous..”


Those words slipped out of Jungeun’s lips, snapped Vivi immediately out of her thoughts just to giving the younger a warm smile to reassure her


“You’ll be fine. I’ll be with you the whole process so no need to w—“


“Hey Vivi! I’m so sorry! I make you wait so long! God! I thought I lost the sample! But, guess what?! It was in my new hard disk all the time! I thought it was in my old— oh! Hello there!”


That new girl, the blonde haired girl that just barged into the room and went quickly to Vivi's direction. Babbling about her hard disk and how she thought she lost the sample, eventually notice there’s another girl in the room except Vivi.

Stop her babbling section immediately, she turn her head to the another girl which is Jungeun and offered her a smile while wave her hand. And just by that, Vivi turn her gaze to Jungeun just to found the latter widened her eyes in disbelief. And by seeing that, Vivi know she doesn’t have to introduce that girl to Jungeun. The latter already know who she is.. well, who isn’t tho?

But again, Vivi decided to just introduce them, for the sake of formality ..


“Jungeun.. This is Jung Jinsoul, she will help you with your recording today. And Jinsoul, as you already know, this is Kim Jungeun the one who will use your abandoned sample”


Vivi smile teasingly towards that girl, which is Jinsoul. While in the other hand, Jinsoul just rolled her eyes over Vivi’s words before she take a step back and facing Jungeun properly


“Let me giving you a proper introduction of myself. My name is Jung Jinsoul, you can call me Jinsoul or Jinsol. Whichever you like. Nice to meet you and I hope you will have a good time while working with me Kim Jungeun..”


Jinsoul bow deeply towards Jungeun makes the latter taken aback by that. Immediately get up from her seat, Jungeun bowed back, no less than Jinsoul’s


“O-oh! Hello! I’m Kim Jungeun! It’s nice to meet you too! I hope I won’t cause you too much trouble!”


Jungeun state while bowing, somehow earn a light chuckle from Jinsoul that slowly lift herself a second earlier than Jungeun.


“No worries Jungeun.. I’ll be patient with you..”


Jinsoul smile sweetly, makes Jungeun gulped in nervous once she can feel how her cheeks start to feel warm. While in the other hand, Vivi that been watching their interactions just can frowned by the scene before her eyes.


‘Did Jinsoul.. just told Jungeun to call her by her birth name?’


Vivi questioning as her gaze move alternately between Jungeun and Jinsoul again and again, without them noticing. Deep down, Vivi found that kinda strange. She know Jinsoul is not someone that will let people call her by her birth name easily, even though it was not that different from her stage name.

Jinsoul is kinda skeptical for what Vivi know. It took Vivi a while to makes Jinsoul let her called her by her birth name. So what happened earlier was surprising for Vivi. Not just that, Jinsoul went with ‘hope you will have a good time while working with me’ instead of the formal ‘I’m looking forward working with you’ that often leave Jinsoul’s lips.

Vivi somehow feels something is off, but she couldn’t put a finger on it. It’s too vague. Also, it’s strange to see Jinsoul seems like giving a full access for Jungeun to enter her life instead of putting a tall wall between her and people like what she always do. No one’s dare enough to get close to Jinsoul because of that, but for Jungeun.. somehow Jinsoul just let her. How? Vivi thought.


‘But she is a blue betta? Blue circle? She won’t let people get too close to her? Not this fast.. at least.. it’s her natural behavior, right?’


Vivi furrowed her brows, seems deep in her thought until she pulling herself out of it when Jinsoul get into her view. Taking another chair beside Vivi, Jinsoul just raised an eyebrow at her.


“What’s up? You looks like you just discovered something big..”


Jinsoul state jokingly as her hands start to busy with those recording stuffs, getting everything ready


“Nah.. it just..”


Vivi hanging her words in the air as she turn behind, glancing towards Jungeun that stay quiet with airpods in both her ears. Just by the sight, Vivi can tell Jungeun is listening to Jinsoul’s sample as she caught a sight of Jungeun’s lips moving like she is singing the lyrics, while Jinsoul’s phone on the table.

Vivi curved a tiny smile on her face, Jungeun looks so focused she thought. Til eventually, Vivi turn to face Jinsoul again, found the latter that still busy with stuffs.


“You look comfortable around her..”


Those words escape smoothly from Vivi’s lips as she smile sweetly towards Jinsoul. But later, her smile dropped when she notice how Jinsoul freeze on her seat. Tense up, widened her eyes in fear before all of these gone a second later.

If just Vivi not pay enough attention to her, she probably won’t notice how Jinsoul’s face changes. And even though it was all gone, Vivi still can notice how dark Jinsoul’s eyes become as the latter lift the side of her lips.


“It just because you two seems like friends. I just try to be nice Vivi..”


Jinsoul state, staring at nowhere with that mocking smile that Vivi absolutely notice. Then, Vivi can feel how the air around them suddenly feel heavy after those words leave Jinsoul’s lips. And later, Vivi can feel how her breath stuck on the moment Jinsoul move her gaze towards her.


“Never mention it again, Kahei.”


And with that low, cold voice that coming from Jinsoul. Vivi found herself tense up, as her hand start to shaking just by how Jinsoul use her birth name, and somehow it gotten worse the time she see that circle. Glowing blue, in Jinsoul’s left eye—


“I think I’m ready!”


That voice shot to the air, cutting how tense the atmosphere between Jinsoul and Vivi that immediately snapped back to reality. Turn to Jungeun that just grin widely while pulling off her airpods, the two just can blinking for a few times before giving Jungeun a tiny smile on their faces.


“You sure? No pressure, Jungeun.. you can take your time..”


That coming from Vivi, as she can see from the edge of her eyes how Jinsoul turn her chair around. Back facing Jungeun after giving the latter a simple smile. That dark gaze still there, even though it turn less dark than before


“Well, we should work quicker.. since we need to shoot the music video—“


“Ah.. I forgot to tell you earlier..”


Vivi smile apologetically, turn towards Jinsoul that just raised an eyebrow at her. While Jungeun in the other hand just turn quiet, pausing the music sample in Jinsoul’s phone before put her airpods back to its place. Letting Vivi explaining her situation


“There’s something.. so we decided to makes Jungeun an anonymous singer”


Vivi state carefully. Turn her gaze towards Jungeun to ask some kind of permission through her gaze. Vivi thought, Jungeun situation is really personal, so she want to makes sure Jungeun okay with it.

Notice the gaze on her, Jungeun immediately nod, earn a small smile from Vivi before the latter turn her gaze back to Jinsoul that been staring at her. Demanding an explanation.


“She have trauma. She can’t be in a car. Cause of accident that happened to her two years ago..”


Vivi state, still as careful as she can just to found Jinsoul widened her eyes in disbelief. Turn towards Jungeun, Jinsoul can see how Jungeun curved a tiny smile on her face, until Jungeun see Jinsoul spin her chair. Facing towards Jungeun’s direction fully.


“What happened?”


Jinsoul state, somehow sounds kinda low as she pointed at her own forehead while her gaze fixed on Jungeun. Notice that, Vivi just glance towards Jinsoul before her gaze back to Jungeun that somehow frowned by that, but a second later it disappeared.


“Ah.. A car crashed on me..”


Jungeun state, sounds not really sure with her words somehow, while putting the tips of her fingers on the bandaid. Jungeun smile towards the two, as she didn’t get any response from them. Especially from Jinsoul that now stare emptily at Jungeun before she turn her chair, back facing Jungeun once again.


“Be careful next time”


Those words coming a way too cold from Jinsoul’s lips makes Vivi who notice that can’t help but to turn her gaze to her. But, Jinsoul not even minding her as she focus back on her stuffs,


“We can start whenever you ready Jungeun, just get into there and we start to record..”


Jinsoul state, not even glance to whoever in the room. And just by that, Jungeun just stare at Vivi that just smile apologetically to her. Seeing that, Jungeun smile back in understanding before she walk towards the door, getting into the other side of the room as she can see Jinsoul and Vivi through the glass that be the only thing that separated them.

Waiting for any sign, Jungeun put on the headphone as Vivi asked her too, before getting a thumbs up from the latter. Grinning excitedly, Jungeun also show her thumbs up to Vivi before her gaze move to Jinsoul that just give her a small nod. At least, there’s a smile on her face this time, Jungeun thought.


“Okay! I think it’s enough for today. Thank you, Jungeun”


That coming from Jinsoul after a few moments of recording Jungeun’s very first song. Hearing that, Jungeun immediately nod her head as she take off the headphone and walk towards the door, entering the same room as Jinsoul and Vivi once again.


“Just like what I expected from you!”


Vivi state as she handed Jungeun a bottle of water the moment she walking out, while smiling widely, and proudly towards Jungeun that just can grin at her before she take the bottle from Vivi’s hand


“I should practice more.. didn’t know record a song can be tiring too”


Jungeun let out a small chuckle in the end of her words before she open the bottle and bring it to her lips a second later.


“You did great. Good job”


That coming unexpectedly from Jinsoul. Quietly spin her chair just to turn towards Jungeun. As Jinsoul can see, Jungeun somehow caught off guard by that included the words that just leave her lips. And upon notice how Jungeun choked on her drink, Jinsoul can’t help but to let out a soft chuckle before she get up from her chair and walk to Jungeun’s direction.


“There, there, take it easy..”


Jinsoul state, patting Jungeun’s back to somehow makes Jungeun feel better. While in the other hand Vivi just laugh at Jungeun, shaking her head slowly before cross her arms on her chest


“God, Jungeun.. somehow I forgot you are Jinsoul’s fan— wait! Don’t say you agree with this only because you want to meet Jinsoul?!”


Vivi exclaimed, gasping in realization as she staring at Jungeun absolutely in disbelief. Meanwhile Jungeun that hear the words perfectly, just can groan in annoyed, she can sense that playful tone in Vivi’s voice


“Don’t make me remind you that I once didn’t even hesitate to declined your offer, Ms. Wong..”


Jungeun state, putting an emphasis on ‘your offer’ words and glaring to Vivi. Seeing that Vivi just can widened her eyes. Gasping, still with that playful vibe around her


“Should I remind you that you change your mind, Ms. Kim? It’s still a win for me..”


After those words leave Vivi’s lips, Vivi herself can’t help but smile widely, absolutely in victory while Jungeun groan in annoyed over her words


“You’re annoying!”


Jungeun exclaimed, immediately earn a laugh from Vivi. While in the other hand, Jinsoul that been quiet while still patting Jungeun’s back just smile at the scene. Until, it turns into somehow mischievous smile


“Oh? So you’re my fan? Where should I sign?”


Jinsoul playfully tease, makes Vivi can’t help but to let out a more loud laugh while Jungeun quickly turn to Jinsoul, glaring.


“Not you too!”


Jungeun state, earn a small chuckle from Jinsoul that pull her hand off of Jungeun’s back just to tap Jungeun’s nose with her point finger a second later.


“It’s fun messing with you..”


That coming softly from Jinsoul, as she tilted her head and smile towards Jungeun that just can widen her eyes in shock. Absolutely didn’t expect that, Jungeun can’t help but to feel her cheeks become warm a second later, makes her immediately cut the eye contact she have with Jinsoul and choose to staring at her feet, just to avoiding Jinsoul gaze.

Again, Vivi in the other hand just laugh as she found how red Jungeun right now is somehow entertaining. And of course it immediately earned another glare from Jungeun. But it’s not enough to makes Vivi shut up, especially when Jinsoul also joined her laugh.


“Fine. I should take my leave, I have a meeting to attend, something relate to Jungeun..”


Vivi state, winking to Jungeun that just dropped her jaw at that. While in the other hand Jinsoul just nod her head and smile understandingly to Vivi. Until Jinsoul’s gaze move to Jungeun.

Noticing how Jungeun’s mouth open, she decided to close it a second later for the latter. And Vivi see the scene in front of her, see how Jungeun’s immediately turn red after she glance to Jinsoul out of reflex. While Jinsoul just staring innocently towards Jungeun, confused.

She absolutely doesn’t know what she do to Jungeun, Vivi thought as she smile towards them.


“Okay then, enjoy your stay Jungeun, I hope you survive..”


Vivi grin mischievously as she reach for the door, ready to leave. Hearing that, Jungeun can’t help but to glare at Vivi that just can laugh in satisfaction while walking out of the room, shutting the door behind her.

And from that small space before she shut the door, Vivi can see the way Jinsoul staring at Jungeun. It looks so soft.. so warm.. the gaze that Vivi herself never really see in Jinsoul’s eyes before. 


‘Do they actually know each other?’


Vivi thought, walking on the hallway as she replay the scene of how Jinsoul act around Jungeun. Furrowed her brows, Vivi remember how defensive Jinsoul got when she mentioned how the latter seems so comfortable around Jungeun. And she also didn’t forget how that circle suddenly appears in Jinsoul left eye before.

As far as Vivi know, it didn’t appear for around two or three days, and out of sudden it appears again a moment ago. It’s kinda strange to Vivi, she know Jinsoul doesn’t act that friendly around new people. But it’s different when it comes to Jungeun, Vivi also can say, Jinsoul kinda act protective towards Jungeun, somehow.

And how Jinsoul mood swing kinda badly a moment ago. Vivi just can hope there won’t be any trouble by leaving these two alone.

She hope.


———


“Want to order something for dinner?”


That coming first out of Jinsoul’s lips after Vivi leave. Makes Jungeun turn her head to Jinsoul just to find the latter scrolling her phone, smiling to herself while humming a melody that Jungeun feel familiar with. It’s her song. The song they recorded a while ago. 

Twilight.


“If it’s fine with you.. then, sure?”


Jungeun sounds unsure, earn a raise eyebrow from Jinsoul that just take a glance at her for a split of seconds before her gaze back on her phone screen. Smiling.


“It’s fine.. just think of it as something to congratulate your soon to debut..”


Jinsoul state teasingly, moving her gaze back to Jungeun that slowly bring her palms to cover her face. Feel embarrassed, somehow.


“Stop..”


Jungeun whining, earn a laugh from Jinsoul that just can shake her head over Jungeun’s act, before she ask Jungeun what she wants to eat. And just by that, Jungeun pull her hand off of her face just to found Jinsoul move closer to her, enough to show her those food images on her screen.

Notice how close they are, Jungeun quietly gulp out of nervous, but Jinsoul notice that as the latter just curved a tiny smile on her face. Watching how Jungeun’s finger kinda shaky over her phone screen, Jinsoul can’t help but to widen her smile and lean closer, enough to rest her head on Jungeun’s shoulder.


‘It feels good..’


Those words come across Jinsoul’s mind the time she lean on Jungeun’s shoulder. But a second later she snapped out of it, the same time as Jungeun already choose her own dinner through Jinsoul’s screen. Step back from Jungeun, Jinsoul somehow putting a safe distance between them, and letting her hair fall over her face.


“I thought you will took forever to choose..”


Jinsoul state jokingly, somehow manage to hide how she can feel her hand that hold her phone start to shaking, while the other hand now form into a fist as she try to get her composure back.


“Y-yeah.. I don’t want us to starving for any longer..”


Jungeun state, stutter at her words. And only by hearing Jungeun’s voice, Jinsoul can tell how red Jungeun’s face is right now. But somehow, the image makes her harden her jaw in annoyed


“Yeah..”


That coming too low, too deep, too cold from Jinsoul’s lips as she watch her phone screen that show her the information that said their food is on the way, slowly turn black. Instead now, it show her, her own reflection on the black screen.

Smile mockingly, Jinsoul can see that glowing blue circle in her left eye, hiding behind her strands of blonde hair before she can see it disappeared slowly. Smile slightly once her left eye turn normal, Jinsoul finally move her gaze back to Jungeun just to found the girl playing with her phone, standing not far from her awkwardly.


“Vivi said you’re my fan..”


Jinsoul start, catch Jungeun attention immediately as she see how Jungeun blinking her eyes for a few times once their gaze meet


“Uhh.. yeah..”


Again, Jungeun sounds unsure. Averting her gaze away from Jinsoul, Jungeun just can bring her palm to the back of her neck, feeling nervous, awkward and embarrassed at this exact moment


“I see.. did you listen to my new single—“


“Of course I did! God, it’s so good!”


Jungeun exclaimed, looks very excited with that spark in her eyes. But later, she immediately realized what just happened makes her lower her head in embarrassment a second she can feel the heat on her cheek. Seeing that, Jinsoul just let out a soft laugh while Jungeun curse under her breath. Absolutely regretting her own act earlier.

But Jinsoul in the other hand doesn’t seems to bother by that, instead she curved a sweet smile on her face as she tilted her head towards Jungeun.


“Glad to know you like it, Jungeun..”


That coming softly from Jinsoul, makes Jungeun mentally take a deep breath, try to control her own fan-girling self.


“Y-yeah.. the song is good. You’re good. It just— God! Don’t try to exaggerating thing but it’s perfect!”


Jungeun exclaimed as she bring her hand to grab her hair a second before she let it hovering in the air, somehow supporting how she emphasize every last words in her last sentence. And with that, Jinsoul just laugh, shaking her head slowly. The sight is amusing to Jinsoul.

Bringing her hand to the air, Jinsoul slowly put her point finger under her chin, while the remaining fingers hold onto her phone. Then her other hand grab on the elbow, somehow supporting it


“Guess you really my fan, huh?”


Jinsoul smirk in the end of her words, makes Jungeun stutter with nothing while try to avoiding Jinsoul’s eyes and staring at anything else. Notice that, Jinsoul can’t help but feel kinda satisfied and decided to mess with Jungeun a little further.


“Should I worry about what Vivi said earlier?”


Jinsoul walk closer, somehow manage to go unnoticed by Jungeun that just flinch the time Jinsoul link her arms on Jungeun's own. It’s of course, absolutely caught Jungeun off guard as she snapped her head towards Jinsoul just to notice how close Jinsoul’s face with her. Smirking, Jinsoul put her fingertip on Jungeun’s chin once the latter turn her head away


“I’m here, you know?”


Jinsoul smirk even wider once her gaze meet Jungeun’s nervous, shy, awkward gaze. Noticing how Jungeun gulping while her gaze fixed on no other but Jinsoul’s eyes. Jinsoul found herself lean closer, tilting her head slightly, while Jungeun just freeze in her spot.


“Well.. actually I don’t care whatever your intention is..”


Jinsoul breath deeply, feeling how their breath now become one as she stare into Jungeun’s eyes that stare back at hers. Smile slightly by that, Jinsoul gaze finally landed on Jungeun’s lips that apart from each other. Looks inviting.


“You caught my attention..”


And with that, Jinsoul lean closer, closing the gap as she put her own lips on Jungeun’s. Nibbling on the upper lip of the latter while closing her eyes. Tracing Jungeun’s jaw, Jinsoul can feel how her mind becomes cloudy once she feel that overwhelming feeling in her chest the time Jungeun start to return the favor, nibbling on her bottom lip.

Breath heavily, Jinsoul pull back just to caught by Jungeun’s lips once again. Feel cornered, Jinsoul try to push Jungeun slightly, enough to cut the contact they have as she found Jungeun trapped her between the latter and the recording desk.


“Take it easy..”


Jinsoul breath the words, chuckle slightly as she still try to manage her own breath while her gaze fixed on Jungeun. In the other hand, Jungeun just staring deeply at her, until it seems like the latter finally snapped back to reality. Realizing what just happened, Jungeun just can widen her eyes in disbelief


“I—I.. I..”


Jungeun try to say something, but nothing really come out of her lips as she stutter. Blinking for a few times, Jungeun about to step back the time she feel arms encircled around her neck prevent her from doing that and instead, pulling her closer. Blinking in confused, Jungeun not sure of what is happening as she can feel Jinsoul put her face on the crook of her neck, deepened a second later.


“You smell nice..”


Jinsoul state onto her hair, kinda ticklish, but Jungeun just stay quiet. Still try to processing of what just happened and happening right now, as she feeling super confused at this exact moment. While in the other hand, Jinsoul slowly opened her eyes, didn’t even realize she had them close earlier.

Staring at nowhere, Jinsoul’s mind start to buzzing as it start to recall the moment from a long ago. That one moment she have a talk with Vivi relating to the blue circle in her left eye,


“Why do I need a red circle to keep me grounded?”


“Jinsoul.. you’re too powerful. Yves said the only one who can balance your power is red circle. Wherever they are, we need to find them before your power consumed you—“


“I don’t need them. Who the come up with that?!”


Jinsoul stare emptily at nowhere, letting her mind ringing with those voices, recalling the scene from a long ago until she stare down, noticing how her hand start to shaking.

Bringing her hand that still grabbing her own phone to her view, Jinsoul’s eyes somehow becomes darker the time she found that circle once again appears in her left eye through the reflection on her phone’s black screen. Glowing, the same time as these words echoed in her mind.


“I’ll make sure to get rid of the red circle”


Jinsoul shut her eyes, tilting her head to hide onto Jungeun’s hair the time those images disappeared from her mind. But somehow her hand still shaking as she tightened her grip on Jungeun, bringing the latter as close as possible to her.

Somehow, Jinsoul start to feel scare and annoyed at the same time.


‘I’m the blue betta, anyway..’


———


I have schedule tomorrow, so I can’t accompany you.. I’m sorry ㅠㅠ


Jungeun read the message on her phone screen, smiling as she bring her hand to tap on the screen. Typing a reply.


It’s okay! Vivi will be with me! No worries ~ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ


A slight smile appears on Jungeun’s face as she read those message a second before she hit send. Putting the phone back on the counter, she walk to the fridge while drying her hair with a tiny towel. Pulling out a bottle of cold water from the fridge, and take a gulp of the water immediately. Just the same time when her phone vibrate, a sign for a new message has arrived to her phone on the counter.

Walk to it, she can see who sent her the message through the notification, just to found a smile curved on her face a second she reach for her phone and unlocked it.


So you prefer Vivi than me??? ( *`ω´)


A chuckle leave Jungeun’s lips after she read that. Shaking her head slowly, she can’t help but to grin at her phone screen


Oh? What if I say yes? (⌒▽⌒)


Are you serious????? (⌒▽⌒)


Now, a nervous laugh escaped from Jungeun’s lips once she read the reply that come almost immediately after hers. Run her fingers through her semi-dry hair, Jungeun type the reply with one hand while hop onto the counter, siting on that. 


I was just kidding.. ㅠㅠ


Jungeun bite her lower lip, somehow feel anxious the time that three dots appear on her screen. A sign that told her, the other is still typing something


Lol, I know.. Anyway, I should go to bed now. Talk to you later, Jungeun. Goodnight♡


Jungeun blinking her eyes, hard. Even rub it roughly as she try to makes sure her eyes not playing a trick with her. And later, she found herself squeal before she clasped her own mouth, preventing her from scream in joy.


‘Did Jinsoul just put the heart emoji there????’


Jungeun thought as she widen her eyes in disbelief. Grin widely, she can’t help but feel so happy just by that simple emoji. Try to get her composure back, she bring herself to type on her screen. Type a quick reply.


Oh, okay! Goodnight Jinsoul♡


And with that Jungeun can’t help as she shut her eyes, grinning absolutely in joy. Putting her phone on her side, she can’t believe how well the day went. She thought she will just gonna deal with business stuffs and all, but it ended up with something above her own expectations.

She thought she will have to put some effort just to get the chance to talk to Jinsoul, but somehow the chance come to her itself. Start from the fact that the music sample for her song is actually Jinsoul’s. And also the fact that the latter is the one that help her to record the song. She can’t be more thankful with that, but she is sure Vivi is the one to thank. Without Vivi, she know this is won’t be this easy.

Vivi is the one that give the chance to her, with or without her knowing. She also never thought she will enjoy this so much, record her own song and all. Jungeun thought everything will be exhausting and stressful. Well those will come soon tho, but for now she try to enjoy the moment.

And suddenly something click in her mind, makes her remember her real intention that makes her get into this industry. Sigh heavily, Jungeun bring her fingers to her hair, run through it as she staring down at the floor. Her mind fly back to what happened in the recording room. Before she and Jinsoul joking around while eating their dinner, before the knock on the door that drew them apart from the hug, before their lips crashed together, before Vivi leave them alone in the room, before the recording section, before she stepped inside the company building.

She went there for reasons.. the circle, Yerim and Yeojin.

Sigh heavily once again, Jungeun found herself looking up at the ceiling. Stare emptily at it before she shut her eyes as she recalled the events from today. Now she think about it, everything somehow get more confusing than the last time.

How she notice there an invisible wall between Vivi and Jinsoul even with how close they seems. How the air often drops then raise a second later. How Jinsoul didn’t recognize her like they never met before. Well it’s kinda makes sense knowing how many people Jinsoul have met.

But still it makes Jungeun frowned as she remembered how that girl she met the day when Eclipse happened, stopped her steps when Jinsoul’s name slipped out of Jungeun’s lips. Jungeun sure it was Jinsoul, but after meeting Jinsoul today, she started to doubt it.


‘What if it wasn’t Jinsoul? Just someone similar?’


Jungeun furrowed her brows, deep in her thought as those images spinning in her head. Later, she remember how inconsistent Jinsoul’s act was. Sometimes she will notice how Jinsoul somehow being distant, and a second later, Jinsoul will pull her closer like she didn’t want to let go of Jungeun. It’s confusing for Jungeun, she started to think maybe it just Jinsoul’s weird behavior, how Jinsoul really is in real life.

But still, Jungeun can’t help but wonder. The fact that basically they just met. Does Jinsoul always act that clingy towards new people?

Actually Jungeun not sure by how Jinsoul act around Vivi. They looks just normal to Jungeun, but when Jinsoul act around her.. it feels different? Somehow? Or is it just her mind? Her delusional mind? Since Jinsoul is someone she admired, respected, and love as a fan? But again, somehow.. something between her and Jinsoul seems not like as idol and fan. Nor business partner. Somehow, it feels deeper but Jungeun can’t put a finger on it.

And not forget to mention how Jinsoul closed the gap between them. Jungeun was confused, surprised, taken aback by that, but she sure she feel relieved the most. Even though she didn’t know why she feel so relieved deep inside, but she just feel it.

Like, there’s something deep inside her that just awakened the moment Jinsoul close the distance. Something like, longing? Longing for the latter presence? How? Why? Jungeun can’t figure out the answer. It’s too confusing to her, and later she also remembered how she feel another emotion beside longing, and relieved.


It’s fear.


———


It's dark. The room is a mess. All around her is a mess as she siting on the floor. Her back on the edge of the bed, leaning on it while her head looking up at the ceiling, emptily, with silence being her only company.

Her phone is on her grip, showing her the last message the other sent her, and just by that she feel like she wants to throw away her own phone like she throw everything all around her room. It’s annoying, the feeling she feel right now it’s really annoy her. It makes her want to screaming, shouting anything on top her lungs.

Smile mockingly to herself, she found her grip tightened on her phone. Ignoring how her body start to shaking, the time those images come across her mind. The time before she arrived in her apartment and start to throwing anything around. The time before she leave the company building without bid her goodbye to anyone including Vivi. The time when just the two of them left in the recording room—


“!”


She cursed, angrily throw her phone that landed perfectly on the standing mirror that place not far from her. Hearing how it hits the mirror that immediately followed by those scattered sounds that absolutely coming from the now broken mirror.

She just stare at it. Until later, she lift the side of her lips, seeing how the circle glowing in her left eye through the broken mirror that remains on it original place. Get up from the floor slowly, she ignored how her mind travel back to what happened between her and the other in the recording room. Reminding her how annoyed she is right now just by realizing how she was acting around the other.


“I swear..”


She walked to the broken mirror, her gaze on her reflection as she breath heavily cause of that tight feeling she feel in her chest. Close enough to the broken mirror she suddenly stop her steps, staring down at her own reflection with that terrifying smile on her face


“I’ll get rid of her..”

 



 

 

 

 

To be continued..

 


-hmmmmmmmmmm :)

Out of context but support Dreamcatcher’s comeback yo!! Odd eye is amazing! You won’t regret!!