Little monster

Love you like I can
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback

During Yongsun junior year in high school she met Moonbyuli the transferred student due to her boyish charm and the rumor went around that byuli transfer because she was bullied from her ious school. The rumor gotten worse as some claimed that it’s because she took the student council’s girlfriend. That is the worst 3 months of byuli’s school life she thought everything will be fine if she transferred school but no nothing change. They picked on her because she is different, they made up nonsense rumors regard her such as she seduced her homeroom teacher who’s a woman.

All those nonsenses happened because rejected one punk love confession on her first week at school. She knew that guy up to no good like who tf confess to someone you just met and that guy just has that weird aura and she felt uncomfortable just by being near him. After that day that punk and his squad started to made up rumor to ruin her school life because he thought she humiliated him in front of everyone. He claimed that he has some connection with her old school and they told him this and that but those are just the made up lies.

“Yah look who’s here” some boys poked fun of her as they passed by her on the hallway.

Some students pretend to switch their girlfriend’s positions as she walked by acts like they’re scared that she might snatch them away. They knew nothing much about her she is the mysterious girl that became everyone target to bully.

Until the brave ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter