Make up

Love you like I can
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun was in her office typing on the computer so she didn’t hear the knock from Byulie, the younger girl entered the office with some takeout food but seem like Yong still hasn’t noticed her yet so she prepared the food on the table and when walk to the table.

The moment Yong noticed her appearance in the office, she shifted her attention to the girl in front of her instead.

“Why are you here? And why you didn’t knock? This is company not our bedroom”

“I came to have lunch with you, I’ve got your favorite” Byulie said

“Thanks, but I’m good thanks” Yong turned her attention back to work

“Please Unnie give me one more chance I will do anything” Byulie started to sound desperate

“I’ve never wanted anything from you beside you heart but it seemed like you cannot give me that” she didn’t take her eyes off the monitor in front of her.

“Give me a chance to show you that I am worthy Unnie” that made the older stop whatever she is doing and looked up to Byulie.

“Cheating is cheating”

“I deserve to die I know but we didn’t get intimate please believe me”

“Why did you smell like another girl then?”

“We hugged and that’s it”

“and you wanted me to believe that?”

“She kissed me but I didn’t response and it’s not right on the lip” Byulie dropped her head in ashamed again

Yongsun burnt in jealousy she left her chair and walk up to Byulie pushed her hard made her landed her on the older desk. Yongsun used one hand to grab Byulie’s neck from behind and another one tugged her hair behind her ears.

“wipe the spot that that fox left her germ on” She whispered closely to Byulie

Byulie lift her hand and wipe out the corner of but her hand got slapped away by the older girl the next thing she know got devoured by the girl in front of her until she out of breath and about to passed out.

“Mine all mine you hear me?” Byulie nodded while catching her breathe and watching Yongsun returned to her chair.

“I will eat later now please leave”

“Do you still leave to London?”

“Yes, and please leave I have a lot of thing to do”

“I am going with you”

“This is a company I would appreciate if you divide your work life and daily life apart and please don’t let your daily life effect the company or working environment Daepyo-nim” the younger girl cannot bargain with the older girl anymore but she just hit the point.

“ok please eat lunch on time and I love you” Byulie circle the table and left a kiss on Yongsun’s crown before leave the office, that night Yongsun slept in granny room and Byul know she has no place to argue with her decision.

The next day also the same Yongsun is still icy cold toward Byulie and refuse to take the same ride with Byulie so she drove herself and the maknaes to the company with their car since Byulie has to drive something suit her title.

2 days before Yongsun business trip to London that day was busy as usual for everyone, time passed by without anyone noticed until Wheein called her and told her it is already late. Yongsun gathered all the belonging put them in her bag and left the office but Byulie is speed walking to her at full speed when the lift was about to close.

Byulie managed to slip in the lift before it close on her face.

“What is wrong with you?” Yongsun shot Byul a question looks

However, Byulie didn’t reply until the lift’s door open, she grabbed Yongsun’s hand and exit the lift while holding the older girl’s hand proudly as they went through the lobby. Everyone bowed at them as they passed by and she managed to drag the older girl into the car that was waiting for them at the main entrance.

Once they are inside the car Byulie finally speak up.

“I will court you again, I will always be your little annoying hamster and I will continue to be yours”

“Why are you being like this? You know that Jinie and Wheenie are waiting for me?”

“I texted them, they are probably on their way home now”

“You didn’t answer my question”

“I will do anything for you to forgive me if I have to announce to the world that I am yours I would”

“Call Dahee out for dinner and introduce me to her PROPERLY”

“right away ma’am” Byulie type on the car monitor to call Dahee

--Hi unnie are you free for dinner? —

--Hey cutie I am free of course anytime for you –

Once Yongsun heard the reply her ears got red in heat and glared at Byulie, if look can kill Byulie would be dead by then.

--Okay meet me at our hotel restaurant—

--Which one babe? You own like a dozen of hotel in this country—

--Dee Shine hotel–

--Okay see you I miss you –

That I miss you just triggered Yongsun to the point of she would snatch that phone and throw it out the window but she suppressed herself not to lose control.

“I will ing kill you once we got home after I killed that sly fox” Yongsun lifted hand up to caress Byulie’s cheek and said those in a smiley expression.

Now Byulie wanted nothing more but pray that there will no bloodbath in the hotel restaurant because Yongsun looks hella scary sitting next to her.

The luxury Maserati supercar pulled into the Hotel driveway with the hotel manager and some of the staff waiting for them at the gate. One of the staff open the car door for her, she got out of the car elegantly but she didn’t forget her angry fire dragon so she gave her hand for Yongsun to take and the older girl didn’t reject her because she didn’t want to embarrass Byulie in public place.

They made their entrance to the 5 stars hotel restaurant hand in hand after a quick exchange greet with the hotel manager. The waiter guides them to their table that Dahee already there waiting for Byulie with her back on them so when Dahee sense that someone is coming behind her back she excitingly turned to face them but her bright smile replaced with a frown once she spotted their joint hands.

Byulie avoided Dahee eyes contact and pulled a chair for Yongsun to take her seat before have her own seat.

“Hello Unnie” Byulie greeted her but she didn’t take her eyes of the eye contact contest between her and Yonsgun

“Byulie who is this?” Dahee hesitantly ask the youngest girl in the table

“This is my girlfriend Kim Yongsun and she is also my assistant”

“You probably have already known me I am Kim Yongsun” Dahee never thought Yongsun would be t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter