YG & SM

The J Agents

**AUTHOR’S NOTE: Yes you’re reading the chapter title right.  YG & SM.  I was going to end this soon but this story idea filled brain of mine won’t shut up.  So I’m featuring insane amounts of cameos.  And these cameos are just going to appear from now till the end of my story.  You will see YG Se7en, rest of BigBang, 2NE1, SNSD, SHINee, DBSK, f(x), Super Junior, BoA, Kangta, and some others will be mentioned.  I’m not going to mention all of them but you get the idea.  The groups will come as cameos. **

“Director Yang,” TOP called as he entered to his department.  YG looked up and smiled.  “I have a request.  It appears that Cube is going not against the J Agents but SM’s team as well.  Those mentioning that had once had family member in JYP’s department.  Hyunseung wishes to see if our agency can aid Cube.”

“Is that so?” YG asked.  He shook his head.  “Where is Hyunseung’s fire?  He was so defiant and determined.  He’s turned to a timid mouse all of a sudden.”

“The Jung sisters and the Kim brothers are aiding the J Agents.  I think that’s enough to say that Cube needs help.” TOP said.  “Besides, if Cube happens to go down this time, YG would be next.  I aided them too much and it appears the young J Agents has seen me as their target.”  TOP stopped to chuckle lightly.  The he continued, “Hyunseung taking fancy into our YG Ladies.  Would you mind if I take them, Taeyang, GD, and Dae?”

“Hmm…” mused YG.  He frowned when he listed a majority of the department.  “2NE1 are still new to this.  I know they’ve been here for few years but you know that this will be their first time to encounter another department and another enemy.  Minzy is still young.  CL is too hot headed and straight forward.  If you don’t watch out, you already have half of 2NE1 out.  I’m not too worried about Bommie or Dara.  They’re fine.  Except if Dara and Taeyang start acting up then I cannot allow that.”  YG was referring to the fact that Dara and Taeyang were in a relationship.  TOP smirked and stifled a laugh.  “Then you have Jiyong who always follows Chaerin and Bom who looks up to you.  Daesung is taking care of Minzy… AISH!  SEUNGHYUN, DO WHAT YOU WANT.”

“Uh, thanks?” TOP replied.  He was startled at YG’s sudden outburst of frustration.  “Don’t worry too much, Director.  I’ll make sure the girls are safe.  I’m the eldest so I should be responsible.”

“And you’re going to leave me out of all the fun, huh?” a voice called from behind the two.  YG and TOP turned to see a tall, charismatic man staring back at them.  “TOP, you’re gunna leave your hyung out of all the fun?  That’s ain’t right.  You taking BigBang and 2NE1 but not me.  What happened to the loving we had?”

“Dongwook hyung,” TOP said with a smile.  “I wouldn’t leave out my best hyung out of any fun.  Sajangnim, may I take hyung as well?”

“OF COURSE!  HE’LL NEVER DENY IT!” Dongwook hollered.  YG winced at the screaming and rolled his eyes.  “C’mon, sajangnim!  It’ll be fun!  I mean, you could think of me taking Seungri’s place in BigBang for this little fun mission.  I even know a little fun game we can play with those J Agents in school!” he said with a smirk.  YG shook his head and chuckled.  Suddenly, he picked his head up and turned to the corridor.

“Yah, Minzy!  Chaerin!  Dara!  Bom!  I know you’re there.  Stop hiding.” YG said and four girls came out.  A chestnutty brown haired girl, a magenta red haired girl, a blonde girl, and a royal blue haired girl came out from their hiding place.  “You don’t need to hide.  This mission is also yours to come out.  You really think you can hide from Papa YG?  And you too, Daesung-ah, Jiyong, Youngbae.  I know you’ve been hiding with the girls as well.  If Se7en was out, I already knew  you were also hiding.”  Three boys appeared and laughed at the fact their director already knew.  “Rascals,” he muttered.

“We’re going to have a mission~!” sang Minzy as she danced a little.  “What is it though?  We really didn’t hear too well.”  She gave an aegyo filled smile at the sajangnim and YG laughed.

“You’re teaming with Cube,” YG started.  “BigBang, do you remember Hyunseung?  Yes, you’re teaming with him to help him with some little chore.  It appears that JYP agency knows Cube’s target and now the two are in near war.  SM agency is aiding J Agents for reasons so Hyunseung has turned to us.  Don’t fail me”  YG stopped and smiled.  “I know you won’t fail me.”

“Ne, sajangnim!” CL said with full confidence.  “If these oppas fail, us YG Ladies won’t!”  G Dragon shot her a glare and CL shot one back.  “Yes, Jiyong oppa.  I can’t bring you down.” she said with a smug look.

“You wish, Miss Lee.” G Dragon jokingly sneered.  YG gave the two of them a look and both fell silent.  “Sorry, sajangnim.” mumbled G Dragon and CL nodded her head as well.

“Continuing,” YG said.  “TOP will be in charge of this mission on YG agency’s behalf.  However, the main leader at the moment would be Hyunseung.  I do NOT want a bad report.  You all are such children when you’re together.”  YG stared at his youngers and smiled.  “You’re all dismissed.”

Bom leaned over with a smug look and smirked at CL.  “Waeyo, unnie?” CL asked with wide eyes.

“Kwon Jiyong,” Bom said and she ran down the hall to catch up with TOP.  Bom giggled uncontrollably and TOP gave her a funny look.  TOP mumbled something and Bom shook her head and laughed.

“UNNIE!” screeched CL.  She blushed furiously and then hide her face in her bangs and stormed behind everyone.  Minzy gave her a questioning look and shrugged.  Dara was too busy talking with Taeyang to notice her dongsaeng in frustration or rather, the entire scene that just happened.  “I do NOT like Kwon Jiyong!  I do not like Kwon Jiyong!” CL muttered to herself.  “He’s such a goofball!”

“Who’s a goofball, Miss Chaerin?” G Dragon’s voice called from behind her.  She jumped a little and spun at him.  He flashed a smile and she frowned.  “You seem distraught.  Are you worried about something?  Worried that something will happen to you or your ladies?”

“It’s none of your business, Kwon Jiyong.” CL said with a frown.  “Are YOU worried that something will happen to your team?  My ladies are amazing, excuse me.  Nothing will happen to us, I’ll tell you that.  But as the leader of BigBang, it’s kinda shameful that Tabi oppa is taking over this entire thing on behalf of YG, don’tcha think?”  G Dragon smirked and shrugged his shoulders.  “Tch,” CL said and continued towards her room.

Se7en was the one who was laughing at all this scene.  “Aigoo, Chaerin-ah.  Don’t get so fired up.  Jiyong just likes playing around.  TOP is just taking in control at the moment because he’s the eldest.  Ahhh, Hyunseung-ah, it’s been awhile since I’ve heard or seen of him.  Wonder how he is.  This will be the most interesting.”

CL sat on her bed and buried her face in her pillow.  She started to abruptly laugh.  “This will be the most interesting to everyone and me.  I won’t deny that!”

The Kim Brothers, the Jung Sisters, and Amber returned to their department as well.  “Kangta hyung!  BoA noona!” called Jonghyun.  Two older people came and greeted the six returning members.  “We’re here.”

“Welcome home,” BoA said with a warm smile.  “How did you’re meeting with the J Agents go?”  She looked at Junsu’s face that had a grave face.  “What’s wrong?” she asked with a worried face.

“It appears we might be more involved that we will be more involved personally,” his high pitched voice called.  “The girl captured is used as a bait for Wang Fei to trade with.  The girl is also a noona to one of the J Agents named Park Jaebeom, or Jay.  His noona’s name is Meng Jia.”  When Junsu said her name, Kangta stood up with wide eyes.

“Meng Jia?!?!?” BoA and Kangta screeched simultaneously.  Junsu nodded.  BoA’s eyes furrowed and Kangta hung his head low.  “Meng… Meng…  A Meng was captured.  Not to mention Mr. Meng’s daughter.  Aish, this is getting personal.” Kangta said with a grave face.

“It’s not just calling you guys,” BoA said.  “It’s involving everyone in SM now.  Jaejoong, go with Jessica and find the SM Family members who can attend and aid you guys.  I can’t just send you six.  Cube is capable of anything.  If TOP-ssi is there with them, expect YG agency.  Those are one of the fiercest people.  Call as many as you can, now.”  Jaejoong and Jessica nodded and left the room.  “The rest of you can rest a bit.  I didn’t expect this mission to involve us.  I thought it was just to aid as an ally this time, but no.  Meng Jia, finally, we hear of her.  I wonder how she is.  She was so little when her parents died.  She wasn’t even aware of our agency.  Pity she was adopted before I got a chance to take her as my own.  SM, we are going to get serious with this.  Even I will personally go aid Director Park.”  Everyone looked at BoA in shock.  “I’m serious.  No one question me!  You are all dismissed.  Send Jessica and or Jaejoong if they have people available.  YG usually keeps his people out of many affairs but once they’re involved, they blow away everyone.”

The remaining semi- J Agents left to return to their rooms.  “Man, BoA unnie is going to participate.” Amber mumbled.  “Intense right there.”  Krystal nodded in agreement. 

“That was kinda uncalled for,” a high pitched voice squeaked.  “Who knew that BoA noona would fire up and demand no one question her?  She’s usually is calm and kind hearted.  Never seen her with so much liveliness in her eyes.”  This was true.  She never really raged or acted up.  BoA was more of a calm woman who understands how all her hoobaes feel.  She was the person you would want to talk to because she’s so kind and warm hearted.  Kind words are the only language she speaks.  It goes the same for Kangta.  The two really know how to treat people like they mean like something.

“Oh, hi Jinki oppa,” Krystal suddenly said as they approached a light browned haired tall boy.  “How are you today?”

“Annyoung, Krystal.  I’m good thank you.  I just want a word with Jonghyun,” Jinki said.  Jonghyun nodded and the two secretly discussed.  “As leader of our team, I feel that Taeminnie is too young, don’t you think as well?  I don’t think the maknaes here should be taking part of this.  I’m really concerned for Krystal as well.  Kyuhyun, maybe.  The EXO team cannot.  They cannot, I won’t let it.  They’re too young and inexperienced.  And they’re too many.  It’ll be hard to keep count who’s here and who’s not.  I think just you semi J Agents, minus Amber and Krystal, should go with the leaders of each team, minus EXO team.”

“Hyung,” Jonghyun started.  He understood the concern his hyung had.  “Arrasseo, but, I think Changmin hyung would be alright to go too.  I mean, he’s even been in the agency longer than you.  He should be able to go without a problem, right?”  Jinki hesitated to answer his dongsaeng.  “C’mon, hyung.  Changmin hyung will be fine.”

“Fine, arrasseo.” Jinki finally gave in.  “I’ll be going, Yunho hyung, Changmin, Yoochun, Leeteuk hyung, Victoria, Taeyeon, BoA noona, and you guys.  The maknaes should stay here.  TRAX are currently out and I believe some of the SuJu members are coming.”  Jonghyun nodded.  “That should be enough, right?”

“Yea, I guess.” Jonghyun replied.  “Hyung, you sure you wanna come with us?”

“A good leader should always be there for his other members.  The leader looks after his other members whether it’s noona, hyung, unnie, oppa, sunbae, hoobae, or dongsaeng.  That’s the leader’s job.” Jinki said with a smile.  “The other members’ jobs are to support the leader; not be a leader.  Except you’re Kim Kibum who’s is the umma.”  Jinki said the last sentence while rolling his eyes.  He was referring to the team’s diva who always mothers them.

“Ah, haha!” Jonghyun said with a laugh.  “Don’t be mean to Bummie.  He’s taking care of you and supporting you in his special way.”  Jinki laughed too and the two walked together down the corridor.

Later that evening, Jaejoong and Jessica sat down with BoA and Kangta to discuss who is able to aid the J Agents.  “Hyung,” Jaejoong started.  “Jessica and I have looked through and asked how everyone is about this.  They’re all interested in it and I think it’s great that there are many who wanna go.  However, SM is a very large group and I fear if we’re not careful, someone will get hurt and we won’t know.  People who are definitely going would be us: me, Jessica, Jonghyun, Junsu, Krystal, and Amber.  People who are willingly and wanting to go: Jinki, Leeteuk, Heechul, Siwon, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Yesung, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Taeyeon, Seohyun, Sunny, Tiffany, Minho, Jay, Taemin, Kibum, Yunho, Changmin, Yoochun, Victoria, and Sulli.”

“Damn,” Kangta said.  After a short pause, he continued.  “That’s a lot of people.  But like you said, we cannot take everyone.  Earlier, Jonghyun and Jinki came and suggested that the younger ones stay and that the teams leaders should come, bringing one or two other members.”

“We should just call everyone down,” BoA said rubbing her temples.  “Too many people, it’s so hard to keep up.  One precious member can get lost and no one would notice since you’re such a large group.  Jinki’s concern is practical.  Jessica, bring everyone down to the main room.”  Jessica nodded and left to get everyone in SM down.

Soon, everyone settled down in the main room (this room would be SM’s dance practice room.  I know it seems kinda small, just picture is larger, ne?) and Kangta began to speak.  “Everyone, settle down!  We all know you guys are interested in aiding the J Agents particularly since Mr. Meng’s daughter is the one we feel most interest towards.  But please understand that we are already a large group.  Taking even 3 per team is risky.  Losing one of you is highly and we are NOT risking that chance.  It’s noted that the teams’ leaders will choose one, or two due to SuJu and SNSD’s size, and they will go to aid.  Another note, maknaes remain here.  You guys are inexperienced and young.  EXO, I will talk with you guys privately.  Discuss with your own teams.  TRAX team, stay here.  If they turn to SM department, the maknaes need a sunbae to aid them.  BoA will lead SM, but I will remain here.  Understood?  Everyone, you’re dismissed.”  With that quick meeting, the groups split to discuss.

“Since I’m going, and Krystal is staying, I think I’ll take Luna and Sulli.  Are you okay with that Luna?  You seemed like you didn’t want to come.” Victoria said.  Luna smiled and shook her head telling her leader that she was fine with it.  “Arrasseo.  Miahn, Krystal-ah.  Amber, you too, miahn.”

“Hmm,” Taeyeon mused to herself.  “Which three?  Jessica has to go ,so I guess I’ll take Sunny and Tiffany.”  SNSD has settled who was going.  “Sorry Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Seohyun, Yuri, and Yoona.”

Leeteuk mused to himself.  “Which one of you to take?  We’re so many, I can’t decide!” he said with a chuckle.  “Siwon, Heechul, and Donghae.  Miahn, to the rest of you.  Be safe and help Kangta hyung, arrasseo?”

“Kibum-ah, miahn,” Onew said looking at the pouting diva.  “Leaders go and Jonghyun happens to be affiliated somewhat to the J Agents.”  The meek leader hugged the diva who was still dissatisfied.  “You know I would take you.  I bet their styles are disgusting, anyhow.  You would flip out too much.”

“You know I would love my team to come,” Jaejoong said looking at the other TVXQ members.  “But Junsu and I are already J Agents somewhat, and that’s already two people.  Miahn, Yunho baby, Yoochun, Changminnie.”

“Picked out all your members?” BoA asked later when things seemed to settle.  When she got the nods from the others, she said, “Get ready.  We will leave tomorrow morning and practice training with those J Agents.  And Kangta has decided that Kai will come with us.  Out of EXO, he has most experience so this would be interesting to him.”  Kai gave a small smile and joined the large group that were to leave in the morning to the J Agent’s department.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

OH MAI GAT~!!! Are you guys ready for the ultimate, epic battle of the entertainments?!?!?!?!?  UNITED CUBE WITH YG FAMILY VS. SM TOWN AND JYP NATION!!!!!!!!!!  Evan as the author of this fan fiction story, I’m pretty excited.  I hope you guys are, too!