The New Teacher Kidnapped Me!

The J Agents

“Class, class!” a male teacher addressed to the class.  Jia immediately sat in her seat and looked attentively.  “You will be having a substitute for a few months.  Your teacher suddenly fell sick.  I’m sure that you will be on your best behavior until your teacher is better.  Now welcome your substitute, Mr. Choi.”  The male teacher gestured a charismatic man in a suit as he walked into the class.  The teacher was TOP.  Jia rose and eyebrow as students were whispering.

“Omo, he’s so handsome!”  “He’s a teacher?  I wonder if he’s single.”  “This man is our teacher?  He doesn’t look like a teacher.”  “I wonder if a handsome man like him can speak English!  That would be so amazing!”

Jia snorted and looked out the window.  Junhyung gave the new teacher an eye and TOP gave the same look back at Junhyung.  Junhyung smirked and looked at Jia.  “Jia, Jia,” Junhyung said to himself, with no emotion.  “You should keep your agent senses up.  TOP hyung is one hell of an amazing assassin.  He takes no joy in killing like us Cube members, but he still is a killer.  Just watch, Jia.  Beast and 4minute has made their first approach to you.”

“Annyounghasaeyo, class,” TOP said in his deep voice.  Girls continued to chatter about the new teacher as the boys rolled their eyes.  “My name is Mr. Choi.  It’s unfortunate that your teacher has fallen ill, but I’ll be taking over this class till your teacher is in full health.”  Top smiled and Junhyung held back a chuckle.  They both knew that Doojoon has found the teacher and killed her.  “Well now, let’s start the class.  Take out your textbooks and start the exercises.  Let’s go!  Just because I’m covering doesn’t mean I’m still your teacher as of now!”

Jia turned around slightly to Junhyung and whispered, “He’s a pretty cool teacher, right?”  Junhyung looked at her and smirked.  Jia smiled back.

“Jia,” Junhyung muttered to himself.  “If only know what is coming for you.  TOP hyung is a quick efficient killer.  Oh, Hyunseung is truly amazing.”  Junhyung looked up and saw TOP and smirked.  TOP looked back at the younger and gave a chuckle.  “Everything begins today, Jia.”

During lunch, Jia, Junhyung, Jiyun, Jay, Junsu, Junho and Fei all sat together and talked.  Jia talked about the new teacher that is around.  Upon hearing, Jiyun smiled to herself.  “Omo, Hyunseung oppa is sure fast.  Didn’t even know that TOP oppa arrived.” she said to herself.  “Keke, now let’s play, Jia unnie.”

“Meng Jia,” a deep voice called.  Jia looked up and saw TOP staring at her.  “Jia, I would like to see you after school if that is alright.  Come to the classroom after school.”  Jia nodded with a bright smile.  Junhyung, Jiyun, and TOP snickered to themselves.  The fun was about to start, is what they all thought.

“Wow,” mused Fei.  “He’s a pretty young and good looking teacher.  How do you concentrate, unnie?” Fei teased.  Jia shot her a look and Fei laughed.  “I’m just kidding, I’m kidding.  But really, he should be a model, not a teacher.”  Jay rolled his eyes and then turned to his sister.

“Noona,” Jay said when TOP left.  Jia looked at her brother.  “Do you want us to wait for you?”

“Nah, it’s all good.” Jia said perkily.  “I’ll be fine.  I mean it’s just to chat with the teacher.  Maybe it might be something about the class that he needs assistance with.  Just meet me at home, arrasso?”  Jay nodded as the bell rang.  The seven students all left quickly to their next class.  The rest of the day, one can say, was dragging and long.  Jia felt eternity pass as she waited for the day to end.  When the school day was over, she walked to the classroom where she was to meet her teacher.  To her surprise, Jiyun and Junhyung were sitting on his desk.  “Junhyung!  Jiyun!  What are you doing here?  Should you be,” she caught herself before she could say “at the J Agency”.  She finished her sentence with, “going home or something?”

“Jia,” Junhyun said with a sly smirk.  “We’re sorry to disappoint you.”  Jia was about to say something but Jiyun piped up.

“Miahn, unnie,” she said with a cute smile.  “We came to play with you.  The fun and games start now.”  Jia opened to say something but TOP cut her once again.

“Jia,” TOP said as he walked to her.  He removed his glasses and stared at her.  “When I saw you, I knew my charismatic charms wouldn’t captivate you.  So I got you the way teachers always gets students: ask them to see them.  And so it worked because you aim to have straight A’s even though you are an agent.”

“HOW DO YOU--….” Jia said loudly.  She whipped at Jiyun and Junhyung.  “You told him?!? You unveiled our secret!  Wae?!?!”  Before she could scream again, TOP grabbed with one hand.  “Huk!”

“Shut up,” TOP said.  “They didn’t tell me anything.  I, too, am an agent.  I am from the YG department.  I’m currently serving Cube for this one mission.  Tch.  JYP disgusts me a lot.  Pathetic agents, Junhyun tells me.  Everything you’re doing are the things Cube has already trained their agents!”  Jia squirmed and grunted.  Her amazing flexibility allowed her to kick TOP in the face and his grip was release.

Jia fell to the floor and coughed loudly.  “I…” she started as she gasped for breath.  “I… don’t know… what you’re aiming for.  But, Junhyung!  Jiyun!  Run, now!”  No one moved and Jia’s eyes grew in terror.  “Junhyung?  Jiyun?  What are you doing?”

TOP shook his head.  “Jia, Jia,” he said with a laugh.  “Did you NOT hear what I just said?  I clearly said that your training is all skill Cube taught their agents.  And Junhyung is the one who told me.  So guess what makes Junhyung?  An agent under Cube.  And his sister?  Not his sister; rather partner.  They work together.  One Beast member and one 4minute member paired off.  So guess who you just encountered this past week?  Two of Cube’s finest agents.” 

Jia stared and absorbed what was told to her in pure terror.  Her head started spinning as she just realized this all.  Junhyung and Jiyun’s skills were indeed amazingly superior to be rookies.  They knew so much about Cube although government hidden records cannot even say.  She also realized that the J Agency has been infiltrated numerous times.  Jia hated herself for not interrogating of keeping her senses up.  She trusted them.  She struggled as she tried making her way to the door.  Jiyun stepped on her hand and Jia screamed in pain.

“I said, let’s have fun, unnie.” Jiyun said with an evil smile.  Just as she was going to kick Jia, Junhyung held her back.  “Wae?!?”

“She needs to be in one piece and unharmed when she is presented to Hyunseung, remember?” Junhyung said with an unfathomable expression.  Jiyun nodded and TOP came and covered Jia’s mouth.  Jia screamed in realization that she was going to drugged and would fall asleep.  She struggled but Junhyung pinned her down as TOP covered for 5 seconds and she passed out.  “I’ll carry her to the car, hyung.  Just make sure no one sees me and watch out for Jiyun.”  Junhyung carried her bridal style and left the classroom.  “Now, let’s see Director Park’s reaction.”

Back at the J Agents’ department, Director Park was concerned.  “Jia was called by her teacher but Jia AND Junhyung along with Jiyun were not present?” he questioned the other three.  “And she’s late.  She said it was only for a short while!  Where is she?!?”

“Director Park,” Jay said calmly.  “Please don’t overreact.  I’m sure everything is fine.  Trust me, Jia is fine.  And if she is with Junhyung and Jiyun, she should be—“  Jay was cut short.  Director Park’s secretary came in with panic.

“Sir!” she cried.  Everyone stared at her with a questioningly glare.  “An urgent video call.  Please!  You must accept it.  It’s urgent.  The person demanding your presence has agent Jiyun and agent Junhyun!”  Director snapped his head up and immediately pressed a button that lowered a screen and accepted the call.  The secretary was dismissed, but Junus, Junho and Jay stayed.  They were concerned for their team member.  The screen was fuzzy but Junhyung’s face clearly shown and Jiyun was standing quietly behind him.

“Good afternoon, J Agents,” Junhyung said with a devilish smile.  Jay immediately stood up and Director Park glared at the screen.  “I’m sorry for such sudden request to see you through a camera and screen.  Something happened and thus you must excuse me.”

“Junhyung!” Jay cried.  “Where the hell are you?  Are you with Jia noona?”  Jiyun smiled as she spun a chair which sat Jia, who was still passed out and tied to the chair.  “Noona!”

“What is the meaning of this?  Junhyung, where are you?” Junsu lashed in fury.  He had a sick feeling in his stomach and he felt his heart drop when he saw TOP appear next to the passed out Jia.  “He’s that new teacher!  Mr. Choi!  Junhyung!  What is going on?!?”

“Good afternoon, J Agents, Mr. Park.  My name is Choi…  Aish, you don’t need to know my name, but call me TOP.” TOP said with a smile.  “I just merely kidnapped Meng Jia as my assignment.  I just wanted to greet you.  I fear I won’t be here to see you in person, or see Jia die, or any of you die, particularly Wang Fei.”  The J Agents looked in alarm.  “I enjoy your reactions.  I am not a Beast member nor am I an assassin within this group.  I’m just merely here due to an old friend.  But I’m done with my assignment with him.  And let me add, you foolish agents, you have encountered a Beast member and a 4minute member.  Junhyung and Jiyun are not siblings, rather they are partners within Cube.  The Beast boys and 4minute girls are paired off in twos on missions.  Hyuna and Hyunseung’s mission was to find Wang Fei.  Junhyung here with Jiyunnie were sent to infiltrate your department which they did fabulously.  Shame to call yourselves agents.  G.Na-ssi is not as happy as she hoped to be.”  TOP paused for a moment and smirked.  “You may ask why Jia is our target.  We understand that you agents are closely affiliated with Fei.  We decided to attack Jia first.  So it all comes down to this.  If you want your precious star agent, Meng Jia, hand over Wang Fei to Cube.  It’s just that simple.”  Murmurs were heard but no face.  TOP looked up and smiled.  He looked back at the camera towards the agents and laughed a little.  “I will meet you three agents with Fei, hopefully soon.  I’m more merciful than the members of Cube, so I will give you one week starting from today.  I hope you make your decision.  Jia will remain in Cube and possibly be tortured.  You never know with Cube.  I’m leaving Cube’s department but I will be around lurking.  So in one week, come to the classroom with Fei.  Goodbye, J Agents.”  At that moment, Jia woke up from her sleep and she had a horrified look on her face.  Jay was about to yell her name, but the screen shut off.

“Noona…” Jay said in almost near whisper.  Director buried his face in his hand and he shook his head.  “Director, what do we do?” Jay yelled.  “Jia noona is our leader!  She’s… she’s… she’s…” Jay was about to tear.  He was about to lose someone again.  Someone who means so dear to him.  His last family member, Jia, his noona, the one who he cares so much about, is in danger.  Jay is now put in a position to give up his sister or his best friend, Fei.  “What do we do, Director?”

Back in the Cube department, TOP turned off the screen and smirked.  “So, Miss Jia, you’re awake?”  Hyunseung, Junhyung, Jiyun, Hyuna, and TOP all looked at Jia had terror in her eyes.  Jia started tugging and tried to get out of the tight knots.  “Don’t even try, Miss Jia.  Gayoon had fun braiding the knots.  You would need a knife to cut through them.”

“Why,” Jia mumbled in rage.  “Why are you doing this?!?  I thought you were trying to get Fei!  Either way, you’re not getting FeiFei from me!”  Jia shook madly in her chair as she continued to struggle out of the ropes. 

“We are, my dear,” Hyuneung finally spoke.  “Fei is still our target.  But at the moment you’re just a bait.  We’ve now just put your ENTIRE department and your younger brother, Jaebeom, in a serious debating decision.  It’s either you or Fei.”  Hyunseung chuckled a little at Jia’s facial reaction.  From rage she displayed a pale, horrified face.  “Yes, this is how it all goes down.  It was not too hard to crack you down.  Hackers like to hack on other hackers, Jia.  My Hyuna did amazing works to track you.  And I’m going to guess that when you’re not in the department or on a mission outside, you’re skills are not fully on you.  You’ve neglected your mission.”  Hyunseung then turned to Junhyung and Jiyun.  “Put her away.  I’m not too fancying any torment today.  Just telling her what we’re doing is torturing her.  I’m not interested at the momeny.”  Junhyung and Jiyun left, dragging her away.  Jia screamed and tried fighting but it was useless. 

“What do you think the Director will choose?” Hyuna asked.

“That will all depend on the agents.  Afterall, it’s THEIR mission, THEIR friend, and THEIR leader, not to mention that this is Jaebeom’s noona.” Hyunseung said with a unfathomable facial expression.  “We can only wait one week.  Hyung you’re too easy going.”

“Oh, well, Hyunseung,” TOP said with a serious face.  “Deal with it.  Better to give them some time than rush it.  Maybe they have some sort of surprise.  Let’s see what the agents have up their sleeves without a smart leader.”

In the cellar, Junhyung and Jiyun locked Jia in a small cell.  “Junhyung!” Jia screamed.  Junhyung turned and looked at Jia.  “How could you?!?  Let’s me go now!  And to think I actually trusted you!”  Jia had fire roaring in her eyes.  If only she was free she would have kicked Junhyung to death from her rage.  She was starting to like Junhyung for amazing skills he had.  She thought he would have been an amazing addition to the agency.  She felt betrayed, lied to, and above all she felt like everything about her was revealed.  She feared for her brother, her team, and her agency.  She feared for Fei most of all.  Fei, so innocent to this whole thing and such will soon be aware of this whole situation.  Fei’s life was in great danger and Fei is unaware.

Junhyung stopped to look at her for a moment and walked away.  As he walked away, he said, “Sorry, Jia.  I’m sorry that your cared because I really didn’t.”  Jiyun slowly followed and shut the door.  Jia curled herself up and pushed herself to a sitting position.  She sobbed in silence.  She let her guard down, she felt like the worst agent ever, her brother is now put in this problem, a dongsaeng she loves will be hurt, her team is brought down, and her agency is in all hell due to what has happened. 

“Jia,” she said to herself.  “What has gotten to you?  You let yourself down and your guard.  You never questioned anything about Junhyung or Jiyun.  I should have seen it coming.  That guy was right.  I’m a disappointment and a failure.  I should have kept  my guards up especially since my mission is within my school’s range.  Hell, my mission was IN  my school.”  Jia cried uncontrollably.  “Fei!  If anything should happen to you, I blame myself.  Everything on me!  Jay, what are you going to choose?  Choose Fei and protect her, please.  I’ll try to find a way out.”