Words that hurts.

Does he hate me?

Your POV:

They had finally showed me the whole building. I've even met SNSD. "what do you think?" Taemin asked. "it's amazing!" i shouted while jumping up and down, he slowly jumped with me. We all began to laugh except for Key, who just stood there glaring at me. "hey _____, you and Amber have to live with us for a while." Jonghyun said. "I hope it's okay." I nodded with a big smile. Wow, now i even have to live with SHINee! "i go home now." Key said walking towards the door. "we go with you, so they can see their new house." Onew laughed while walking towards Key with Jonghyun, Minho and Taemin. Amber was about to go too when I pulled her aside. "i think Key has something against me..." i whispered. Amber looked at me with big eyes. "why? you haven't done anything to him you barely talked to each other." she said. "i know..." we walked towards the door like the others just did and saw a car waiting for us. "Come on girls! we don't have the whole day." Onew said laughing. I went into the car first and then Amber.
I was sitting next to Key and Minho, while Amber was sitting in the front. we did she have ti sit there? I didn't feel good sitting next to Key, althought i've always been a big fan, but because of that feeling that he didn't liked me destroyed it all... at least Minho was on the other side.

We finally arrived to the SHINee dorm. it was amazing to look at. i'd never thought that their house would be like that. yes, i know thay are really famous but still... Jonghyun followed me and Amber to our rooms. Ambers was next to Jonghyun and Keys room, and mine was next to Minho, Onew and Taemins. we didn't we have just one room?
I didn't bring anything since i thought that i still would be living with my parents. i walked over to Jonghyun who was showing Amber her room. "Eh... what about all my stuff?" i asked him. "we get that tomorrow." he said while patting my shoulder. "Okay." i looked around to find someone to talk with since Jonghyun was too busy showing Amber her room. The only person i could see was Key. where were the other boys? i walked towards him and sat on the floor. "Anyong." i said smiling but he didn't answer. I moved a little closer to him. "Something wrong?" still no answer. "why won't you talk to me?" i asked. finally he turned his head around to look at me. "Because i don't like you." so... he really didn't like me... "w-why?" "i don't know... you are just annoying." how the hell could i be annoying?! we just met! "WHY!?" i shouted at him. he looked away when Jonghyun and Amber ran towards to us. "What's wrong!?" they both asked. "O-oh it's nothing... " i said while giving them a nervous smile. i walked past them and into me room.
I looked outside the window. there they was. outside playing basket. why didn't I just search for them instead of talking with Key, just to hear those words... 'i don't like you.' those words keep repeating in my head. at least he didn't say that he hated me, but maybe he just didn't want to hurt me THAT much on my first day... RIGHT! it was my first day. he didn't have a chance to know me right. he just know what people have told him about me. maybe if we talked a little more he would like me. just a little. but what if he really hate me. it didn't look like i want to talked with me. arg, stop _____! i should be happy that most of SHINee liked me... or are they just acting?
Suddenly someone walked into my room. it was Amber. "are you allright _____?" i just nodded. she stood infront of me with a hand on my shoulder. "best friends don't lie to each other." she said while giving me a soft smile. "i'm telling you the truth..." she rolled her eyes. "what did i just say?" "okay okay, i'm not all right, i just don't want to talk about it." i said. "it's okay, if you want to talk just come to me." she said leaving the room. Should i tell her that Key really didn't like me...?