What happened...?

Does he hate me?

Your POV:
 

“Are you all right?” I slowly opened my eyes and saw Jonghyun looking worried at me. “Yes, I’m fine…” I looked around just to find myself in an unfamiliar room. “Where am I?” I asked. “Does that matter? You just have to get some rest right now.” He said while poking my forehead. “Okay okay…” I pouted at him. “But… what happened?” He let out a soft laugh and explained it all.

“Oh god, you must think that I’m just some stupid fangirl…” I sighted. “No no, I don’t think that! It could happen to anyone. You was just really nervous about being here and so we all came, so yeah.” We both laugh but then my head began to hurt. “Arg…” “You better get some rest. I’ll come again later.” He said and walked out of the room. Wow… he is really kind…

Ten minutes later Jonghyun appeared in the door opening. “Are you ready to meet the others?” he asked. He was probably talking about the other SHINee boys. “Deh.” I raised myself up from the sofa I was lay on and walked over to him. We walked down some stairs and so into a big hall. I could see Amber waving to me. I waved back. It looked like she couldn’t wait for us coming over to her, so she ran over to us. “Are you alright?!” She asked worried. “Yeah, take it easy Amber.” I laughed. “_____!” I saw Taemin, Minho and Onew running toward us while shouting my name. I saw Key too but he just walked slowly while looking a little mad. “Is there something wrong with Key?” I asked Jonghyun. He looked over to him. “Hm… I don’t know, he was happy just a moment ago,” He looked back at me. “Hey, I’ll come back in a minute.” He said and walked over to Key.
I looked at the three boys who were standing in front of me. “Before you ask, so yeah I’m fine.” They breathed relieved and smiled at me. “Good to hear.” Taemin said smiling the most. “If there’s anything you want just ask one of us.” Onew said while patting my shoulder. “I’ll do that.”  

 

Key’s POV:

I walked slowly while looking at the floor. “Something wrong Key?” I looked up and saw Jonghyun. “No… I’m just tired.” I said. Jonghyun nodded. “come.” He said while taking my hand. “Just go, I have something to think about…” Jonghyun looked worried at me, nodded and walked over to the others. Okay, I’m not tired just annoyed. I don’t like that new girl. _____, or whatever her name was. I don’t know why I don’t like her, she’s just so… so something! Sure she was pretty and had a good voice, but there is just something about her that I don’t like…
I finally reached over to the others. It looked like they all came along very well. “Hey Key, you haven’t said anything to _____.” Onew said smiling. Of course I haven’t said anything. I just reached them and I don’t like her, how and why should I talk to her? There wasn’t anything special about her. She’s just an ordinary girl who has been lucky. “Come on Key, say something.” Taemin said. “Okay okay,” I said and looked over at her. “I’m Key.” She was smiling at me when I finally said something. “Anyonghaseyo Key. It’s really nice to meet you.” i glared at her. "nice to meet you too." "We should show her around." suggested Taemin. "Great idea Minnie! that's why we're here." Jonghyun said. why do we have to show her around? i don't want to.
"Key! Come on!" Jonghyun shouted while walking. "Okay..." i ran over to them and glared at _____. it seemed like Jonghyun was most excited about having her here. why? does he like her, like love at first sight or was he just friendly? why does that even matter to me?... "are you okay, Key-oppa?" _____ asked. "i'm fine, just a little tired." i answered. she looked at me like she could see how much i hated her...