Miss 12

Book 2: THE Miss Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Courting?" Dara crosses her arms and stood in one foot, gazing up at Jiyong. "We're not children, we have responsibilities and one of that is going to work." 

"I'm smart, missing a day out of work won't do damage to my company, besides, I have reliable people." He shrugs 

"Ok. But I have work, now take me to school." Dara shakes her head and went inside the car but before she can close the door, Jiyong held on to it and bent down slightly to look at her. 

"I skipped work for you and you won't do the same for me?" He whines, feeling betrayed. He had their whole day planned out, but all of that is now gone. 

"So you're telling me if you have employees who skip work for dates, you're fine with that?" Dara raised a brow 

"No! That's absurd, they get paid per-" he caught himself just in time knowing what Dara is trying to say "I mean- that- but you're not my employee!" 

"Yes but I am someone else's employee." Dara rolled her eyes and moved to close the door when Jiyong held it tight and smiled, "be my employee then." 

Dara blinked and smiled, holding Jiyong's hand who let go of the door so he can hold Dara's hand properly but Dara used that opportunity to shove his hand off and finally close the door. Jiyong just dumbly stood there, hand idle in the air and scoffed, rounding to the driver's side and huffed at Dara. "What's with you closing doors on me woman?" 

"You keep making me do so." Dara chuckles while Jiyong just grumbles as he puts on his seatbelt and turn on the ignition then he thought of an idea and smirked, Dara unaware of his schemes. 

"Seriously? This is how fast you could go?" Dara deadpanned. They were bearly moving at how slow he is. 

"I'm being cautious. It's my new precious baby." Dara takes a deep breath in and looks at the time. She's doesn't have class, but she needs to wrap things up at her old school so she's meeting with the headmistress and get her things. 

"At this pace I can confidently walk out of this moving car unharmed." She eyes him but Jiyong hears nothing, giving her glances with a smile on his face, changing the topic by casually talking how nice the weather is, would be a perfect time to go to the park. 

"Can you drive any faster? And why aren't we using the main road?" Knowing how many cars would be annoyed as his slow driving with all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter