Miss 11

Book 2: THE Miss Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Doyoung's eyes followed his boss as he watch him be uneasy in his office. All day long, Kwon Jiyong has been glancing on his phone every now and then. Just like now, he's busy reading documents and when his phone notification popped up he scrambled to get the phone, eyes lighting up only to be disappointed.

"Are you waiting for something important Mr. Kwon?" Jiyong looked up to Doyoung ang leaned back on his chair, sighing then standing up, pocketing his phone. "Cancel all my plans for today."

"Ye-?" Doyoung was startled since his schedule is packed for the day and he wants to cancel all of it

"Mithra can attend some for me but the rest that needs my presence just cancel, I'm going somewhere, you can do as you please. No need to follow me." Doyoung could only bow as he leaves his office. Having a clue on where he might be going, doyoung texted his aunt dara.


👉🍎👈

"Lunch?" He smiles, opening the car door for her. Dara paused on her tracks and tilted her head at Jiyong

"How did you know I was here?" Doyoung did tell her that he thinks Jiyong is going to see her but she didn't think he'd know her whereabouts.

"I dropped by at your house and jisoo-ssi happened to be there." Ofcourse. Dara shakes her head but got inside his car. He closes the door and rounded to the driver's side as Dara fixed her seatbelt.

"I was gonna do that for you." Jiyong mumbles after seeing her seatbelt already clasped safely for her.

"I have working hands kwon, it's not that hard." Dara shrugs and Jiyong could only chuckle. This is Dara.

"Where do you wanna go?" He asks her as he backsbout on the driveway.

"I know a place. I'll input the address." Dara smiles knowingly.

"So you're teaching at that Academy now?" Jiyong asks as they drive to where Dara wants to go

"You can say that." The truth is, that academy is one of theirs and after her grandfather's passing, the board wanted to sell it but Dara fought for it since it was her parents who built that school originally for her, but since Dara wanted to be lowkey she didn't teach there until now. Instead of being the school's chairman, Dara just wants to continue being a regular teacher so the only person that knows she's the owner is the headmistress.

"I'll have the twins transfer there for Highschool." Dara glanced at jiyong, raising her brows and teasing him. "You do know that school is owned by your greatest rival?"

"I am aware, they might be my rivals but I give credit where its due. Besides, they have the best teachers." He managed to throw her a wink making Dara laugh.

"So I'm the best teacher now? Weren't you trying to get me fired?" She teased and Jiyong's ears turned red.

"That was yearsss ago!" He screamed in defense

"You're exaggerating. It's only been a year." Dara silently giggled at the flashback (stream!) when the Kwon's were breathing down her neck.

"I- well- it didn't work anyway because you are the best! It just proves my point." He was clearly flustered that she brought it back.

"Whatever you say kwon, anyway,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter