Chess

AYA- AFTER YOUR AWAKENING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hwasa had only one idea after running away from the battlefield. She wanted to get help to defeat Solar's army.

Although the girl knew she was responsible for Moonbyul's fall, she decided to redeem herself with the only sister she had.

At first, the young queen without a realm thought that it would all be pointless if the general of the Moon tribes was really dead.

However, her conscious spoke louder and she concluded that Moonbyul would want her people free from the enemy no matter what.

The biggest problem was finding a group as strong as the Sun tribes that would accept fighting for Hwasa.

Analyzing the whole scenery,  the young girl understood that nobody would help the general of the Moon tribes because she used to be extremely cruel. Unless they could profit from that.

Far from being naive, the young girl used her abilities learned with the best warriors from the Moon tribes and practically hunted the remaining men from the desert tribes.

It took her 2 months to find the right destination but she never gave up.

The rare survivors had merged with a group from beyond the mountains and became strong and merciless. Nonetheless, they had no gold or food to spare.

Hwasa introduced herself as who she really was. Despite of that, Moonbyul's former right arm omitted the part she had betrayed her sister.

Trying to get those men's attention, the brunette promised that they had a lot to gain by fighting against the Sun tribes.

First of all, the whole Moon nation would honor them with high-quality products for revenge. Second, one of them could marry her and become a leader since she was the next queen after her sister.

The gorgeous girl had no intention to keep her word to those barbarians. Nonetheless, desperate measures were necessary at that moment.

Since they hesitated for hours, Hwasa used her last card to hurry things up.

The girl seduced one of the leaders and allowed him to sleep with her to guarantee that he would believe she was weak and easy to be manipulated.

The following day, the general laughed among his friends, saying the next king of the Moon tribes was probably growing inside the y girl at that moment.

He summoned his army along with his neighbor's troops and they marched towards the territory that belonged to Solar and her people.

It took them 3 days and 3 nights to reach the division between the Moon and the Sun tribes.

Those warriors made a plan to attract the general Solaris to their camp and capture her when she had her guard down.

Hwasa knew it was a silly and useless plan. But at least she might have a chance to talk to that woman and find out what happened to her sister.

___

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter