Thwart

AYA- AFTER YOUR AWAKENING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ISolar had her hands tied and she was listening to 3 men talking to Hwasa, Moonbyul's former right arm who betrayed her by sharing information with the queen of the sun tribes.

They all were too distracted to notice the commotion outside the tent.

As their armies had been fighting Solar's, the screams on the battlefield were more than normal.

But then, the guards out of the tent shouted in panic and pay and minuted later, the blonde warrior entered the red tent followed by the gigantic Tiger.

_____ Byul-Yi????_____ Hwasa exclaimed with a shocked expression.

_____ How did you find me? And how did you bring Ajal????____ Solar asked surprised.

One of the men questioned with a threatening voice:

_____ What the hell is going on? How did you get in here and what do you want? Speak fast before I cut you in pieces.

The gigantic tiger roared and Moonbyul touched its head to make it calm before she said:

------- I want you to set the queen free.

_____ What? But she wanted you dead!____ Hwasa exclaimed.

The handsome woman glanced at her former best friend and right arm and replied:

_____ That was actually what you wanted.

_____ Wait a minute. I don't get it. Wasn't the huge tiger Solar's pet? Who is this skinny girl? Did I hear you say Byul-Yi? As in the powerful Moonbyul? The one with a giant wolf who fell in battle? Against Solar's army?_____ The second man asked and laughed.

Hwasa was about to respond but some soldiers entered the tent and attacked the blonde.

Solar tried to untie herself and cursed with frustration.

Moonbyul. moved like a feline dancing and knocked down 2 men while Ajal hurt 3.

In panic, they ran away and the blonde threw a dagger on the third commander, who was ready to choke Solar.

The weapon transpassed the man's heart and everybody went silent for a moment.

Then, one of the two other guys asked:

____ Why would you care about Solar? Isn't she your enemy? Since you obviously didn't die, the other rumor must be right. Wasn't she keeping you captive?

_____ Have you seen any prisoner well-fed? And you can see she is wearing my clothes. That sun is my symbol. Byul-Yi is my future wife. That's why she cares.

_____ What??? But you are both women! Enemy queens.____ The other man shouted.

Moonbyul's eyes slightly widened but she controlled her facial expression.

Hwasa stepped closer and affirmed:

____ Byul-Yi, I traveled through vast lands to get armies that could help me defeat this woman. I'm so sorry I did what I did. My heart was filled with bitterness. My aunt told me so many lies about the king for years. Only now I found out that your father was also...mine.

_____ Yeah, queen or dead queen Moonbyul. Now we have the new queen of the Moon tribes on our side. We can control your former army and take over the sun tribes' territory. As you can see, we have no reason to accept your demand to set this woman free.____ The first man spoke sarcastically.

Rising her eyebrow, the blonde laughed:

_____ You want a foreigner, the fruit of my father's indiscretion to be the leader of the moon tribes? The one who betrayed their general and King. She is not a MOON. I AM THE MOON. My people would rather die than follow a snake. Besides that, nobody will leave this tent alive. Unless I want it. You will give me my fiancee back. Otherwise, I will kill not only the both of you but every person in your family.

Both males started laughing while exchanging a look, which was fastly noticed by the blonde.

Without a warning, Ajal jumped on the first man while Moonbyul kicked the second guy in the balls.

Whining, the commander spoke with difficulty:

_____ T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter