More Than Friends?

More Than Friends?

“Oppa~ah!  Can you sit still for once?”  Mika had told T.O.P. to sit still while she helped him with wardrobe, but for some reason he couldn’t.  “If you keep moving around I’ll end up poking you with the needle!  And we don’t want that now do we?”  She had to hem a couple things that were a bit too long for him, but they hadn’t gotten very far due to his constant squirming.


“I’m sorry,” Seunghyun said still trying his hardest not to squirm away from Mika.  He had always been a little awkward around he, but this, oh boy right now he was about to fall over and die!

“Mika!”  A voice came from the doorway.

“Dong-wook!”  You came!”  Mika just completely dropped what she was going and ran over to her boyfriend and jumped into his arms.  Spinning her around Dong-wook was ecstatic to see his girlfriend after so long.  He had been on tour for what seemed like forever!

“Of course I came!  What kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn’t?”  Dong-wook said kissing her on the forehead.  Setting her down he looked over at Seunghyun and said, “Looks like you’ve got some work to do.  I’ll see you later?  Get something to eat maybe?”  Nodding her head yes with great enthusiasm she walked back over to Seunghyun who had slumped down slightly in his chair.  He had completely forgotten that they were a “thing” now.  Deflated a bit he stopped squirming so much and Mika was finally able to finish what she needed to do so she could go with Dong-wook.


Seunghyun couldn’t think straight during practice, which led him to screwing up many times.  During the break he was confronted by the group.  “Hyung!  What’s with you today?”  Jiyong asked.

“I’m just a little-,” Seunghyun was interrupted by Daesung.

“I know!  He’s back isn’t he?”

He didn’t even give them a second glance, Seunghyun just walked away.  It was something he couldn’t take.  The constant reminder that he was too late.



As he sat in his room, Seunghyun couldn’t do anything.  Just before falling asleep he got a call.  It was from Mika.  Her contact picture was still her, Dong-wook, and him.  He wanted to ignore it, but he just couldn’t.  Flipping the phone open he answered, “Yoboseyo?”

“Oppa?  Are you OK?”

“Mika?”

“Yeah, it’s me.  Jiyong gave me a call.  He said you wouldn’t come out of your room, or answer any one’s calls.  Is everything alright?”

He couldn’t bring himself to answer her, so he just hung up.  She was out with Dong-wook and he didn’t want to bother her.  But at least she felt enough for him to call while her an her boyfriend were out.  Absorbed in his thoughts Seunghyun fell asleep.


“Oppa~ah!  Answer me!”  It was Mika, and she was banging on Seunghyun’s door and calling out loudly.  Getting up out of bed he unlocked the door and it flew open.  Mika was standing there blurry eyed, and she looked upset.  “Oppa!”  She quickly wrapped her arms around him and began to cry into his shirt.

“Mika!  What’s wrong?”  Seunghyun asked a little shocked.

“You wouldn’t answer my texts or calls so I got worried.  I went and talked to Youngbae~oppa and he said you were here.  You didn’t answer them either!”

“Don’t worry too much,” he couldn’t stand to see her like this, “I just fell asleep is all.  I was just so tired I came back here to sleep.”

“You’re lying!  I know you better than that!  Come on Oppa.  I thought you trusted me.”  That’s when impulse took over.  He pulled her head up gently and kissed her.  But that’s when trouble struck.

“Dongsaeng!  What the hell!”  It was Dong-wook, who just so happened to see everything.

Mika just stood there not knowing what to do.  Her best friend just kissed her, and right in front of her boyfriend too!  If it had been anyone else she would have slapped them.  But this was Seunghyun!  Best friend, co-worker, and celebrity!  Sure she was already dating Dong-wook, but still!  It was crazy!

And just before her very eyes Dong-wook slugged Seunghyun right square in the face.  Jumping in between the two, so Seunghyun didn’t get hurt too bad, Mika grabbed Dong-wook and tried to hold him back.  But he was too strong, so instead he ended up hitting Mika on accident.

“Mika!  I-I’m sorry!”  Mika was on the floor holding her face.  Trying to hold her, Dong-wook was speechless.  But Mika just pushed him away.

“Just go,” Mika said hiding her eyes behind her long black hair.  Dong-wook just stood there for a second, got up and gave a dirty look to Seunghyun and walked out.  Walking over to Mika, Seunghyun sat down next to her.  At which point she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek, but then leaned in again and kissed him back.