Two (dangerous) idiots

Between Scylla and Charybdis

"Hey, love.", I purr into Miyeon's ear, snaking my arms around her slim waist from behind.
She let's out a high pitched squeal, jumping at my touch. 
"OH MY GOD, YOU SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME!"
"Damn, that gorgeous brain of yours must have been taking a trip to a different dimension, because we're literally in front of a huge mirror right now.", I laugh as I she turns to face me, wearing her characteristic puppy eyes as she pouts at me.
"I'm going to ignore the fact that you're making fun of me and focus on the part where you called my brain gorgeous.", she grumbles, nuzzling her face into the crook of my neck. I giggle, the light contact tickling my skin and giving me goosebumps.


"So. I realize you're practicing right now, but I have to tell you something and it absolutely cannot wait 'til tonight because I am inpatient, so I'm telling you now."
She pulls back to look me in the eyes attentively, a hint of nervousness visible in her light brown orbs as she plays with the baby hairs on my nape.
"Oh? Should I be worried?"
"NO! I mean I don't think so.", I tighten my arms around her waist in what I hope to be a reassuring way and continue. "Remember how we talked about Soojin yesterday?"
"Of course, what about her?", she replies, looking more intrigued and less scared now.
"Turns out she heard us saying that we like her, so she kinda pulled me into her room today and...", I continue recounting what happened earlier, while playing with Miyeon's shirt as to avoid having to look at her. "It all happened so fast I didn't really have the time to say I wanted to wait for you to come home until anything like kissing or whatever happened between us. I'm sorry, I really didn't plan to make any moves without you knowing. Are you mad?"


I hear a low chuckle coming from Miyeon's throat as she gently lifts my chin with her index finger.
"Shuhua, look at me.", she says softly. I lift my gaze and gulp. "You didn't do anything wrong. We talked about the fact that we like Soojin and that we wanted to tell her, so I'm ok with you two kissing and stuff. Though admittedly I am a little sad I missed that sight... I'm sure it was hot.", she smirks.


"YAH, CHO MIYEON GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER!", I scream in embarrassment, feeling my face heat up.
"What, I can't think my girlfriend kissing my other future girlfriend is hot?", she smirks while leaning closer to me, her hot breath teasing me, making me my lips in anticipation.


"Someone is confident, I see."
Miyeon's eyes widen comically as she flips her head around to the owner of the voice that so rudely interrupted our moment.
"SOOJIN-AH?!", she gasps.
"Yes, that's my name.", she grins.
"So, I'm guessing that Shu told you what happened, based on... Well, my excellent spying skills.", she comes closer to us.
"I also might have overhead the part where you said, you are sad you missed all the action.", she comes to a halt in front of me and cups my cheek in her soft hand, staring into my eyes with her chocolate brown orbs.
"What do you say we give our eonni a little show?"
I can hear Miyeon gulping and find myself copying the motion just a second before Soojin crashes her lips into mine, giving me no opportunity to answer her question. She takes the chance to slip her tongue into my mouth as I moan into the kiss taken by surprise making her grip me by my nape and making my knees weak.


"Holy , I can't believe I missed out on that!", Miyeon breathes out, almost at the sight of Soojin dragging my lower lip between her teeth just before she pulls away.
Turning around to face my girlfriend, Soojin pulls her closer towards her and whispers.
"Want a taste, baby?"
And God, I get Miyeon now, because the way she immediately lunges at Soojin's lips and captures them in the most passionate kiss I've ever witnessed is the iest sight ever. The way their tongues each other and their hands explore each other's bodies, even if they're not touching anywhere explicit; the way their breathing is speeding up with each passing second; the way their lips crashing into each other again and again after letting go of each other make almost inaudible yet downright obscene little sounds; the way I almost forget breathing at seeing the girls I love like this, makes me understand exactly what Miyeon meant.
They break apart panting heavily.


"So, does this mean we're together now? Like, the three of us?", Miyeon asks out of breath, eyes flickering between Soojin and myself.
"No.", I deadpan. "Of course dummy! I seriously wonder what made me fall inlove with two oblivious idiots."
"YAH, YEH SHUHUA!", they both glare at me.
"IT'S TRUE THOUGH!", I laugh at them.
Not even a second later though, my laughter gets caught in my throat at the sight of Miyeon and Soojin exchanging a mischievous smirk and slowly turning to face me in - if I may add - an extremely creepy synchronicity.


Gulping, I slowly back away.
"W-what are you two planning? YAH, STOP GRINNING LIKE TWO EVIL STEPMOMS!"
"Whatever do you mean, Shushu?", Miyeon says in that cavity inducing tone of voice, I secretly have a weakness for, but it's not like I would ever admit that to her.
I feel myself hitting the wooden wall of the dance studio, unable to back away from my two girlfriends who keep inching closer towards me, a predatory glint sparkling in their eyes. Soojin's fingertips come in contact with my exposed collarbone, trailing up the side of my neck ever so lightly making my skin burn with excitement and my brain short-circuit. 
"Wow, Shuhua, I think your face just invented an whole new shade of red."


Soojin let's out a breathy chuckle, which doesn't help my case as I try to come up with a witty comeback, which all but gets stuck in my throat - or rather brain, as I'm not really able to form any thoughts - as soon as Miyeon attacks the underside of my jaw in a sizzling series of open mouthed kisses. If I was speechless before, I'm absolutely braindead now, the only thing my mind is able to focus on, being the way Miyeon hot breath hits the damp skin she has been ling on, while the other half of my last remaining braincell is obliterated by the feeling of Soojin leaning towards the other side of my neck, trailing kisses all the way up to my the corner of my lips. My knees all but give out as soon as I feel her gently pulling my earlobe between her teeth and I have to hold on to both my girlfriends by their napes in order to stay standing up. Completely immersed in the sensation of being kissed by the two girls I love most, I barely register the way their hands start roaming my body, making me heat up even more than I knew to be possible when...


"OH MY GOOOOOD, SHE TOOK ME TO THE SKYYYYY", Soojin's ringtone suddenly rips us all out of our trance.
"WHO DARES TO CALL ME AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME?!", she yells into the phone, clearly annoyed at the fact that our moment was interrupted.

Her face suddenly turns a deep shade of red.
"H-hi, eomma, haha... Sorry for yelling at you, I'll call you back later, ok bye."
"HI SOOJIN'S MOM!", I shout, loud enough for the addressed woman to hear.
"Is that Shuhua, tell her hi from..."
"Will do, ok byeee", she hangs up, glaring at me.

"Yah! She could have suspected something!"
"Consider it payback for attacking me with idiot number 2 over here!", I stick out my tongue at her pointing towards Miyeon. Instead of pouting though, as I expected her to, she simply smirks at me, side hugging me and leans her head on my shoulder. 
"How does it feel to be rendered speechless by idiot number 2 then?", her hot breath hits my ear, making me shiver.
"Yeah, how does it feel to be rendered speechless by two "oblivious idiots", hmm, Shushu?", Soojin joins her as they both have me squished between them. Instead of gulping hard, like my throat is practically begging me to, I attempt to look unbothered as I snort. "I must say, I appreciate the irony of you two trapping me in an idiot-sandwich - in which you two clearly are the idiots. You are a hazard to my sanity. It's like I'm trapped between a Scylla and Charybdis of Idiocy." 
"YEH SHUHUA!", they both exclaim offended.
"But somehow I'm still completely head over heels for you both, so it's ok.", I peck both of their lips softly while grinning from ear to ear.

"Shu?", Miyeon says timidly after a moment of silent cuddles.
"Hm?", 
"Who are Skillet and Karendis?"
"OH MY ING GOD, THAT'S IT, WE'RE BREAKING UP, HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW BASIC GREEK MYTHOLOGY!?!"
_______
"YUQI, YOU OWE ME 20 BUCKS!"
"WHAT, BUT MISHU IS REAL!!!"
"THEN EGGSPLAIN WHY SOOSHU ARE MAKING OUT IN OUR PRACTICE ROOM RIGHT NOW!"
"BOTH OF YOU LOST THE ING BET, MISOOSHU SUPREMACY ES, YOU AND SOYEON BOTH OWE US 20 BUCKS EACH!"
"YOU NEVER BET THOUGH!!!"
"I DON'T CARE, NOW GET OUT!", I slam the door in Soyeon and Yuqi's faces. 
"Aish, those gremlins."
"Let them live, Shu.", Soojin grins.
"No way, they interrupted make-out time, that's like blasphemy or something."
"Why did I just see Soyeon and Yuqi smacking each other over whose fault it is that they're broke?", Minnie suddenly appears at the door.
"They're Yuqi and Soyeon, are you really surprised?", Miyeon snorts from behind her.
"...Touché."
___________________________

 

 

Ngl, I'm surprised I updated this as soon as I did, I hope I'll be able to write more the next few weeks…
I was actually going to end this after three chapters, cuz of the whole Scylla and Charybdis theme (Two monsters and the middle, idk, it makes sense in my head don't ask), but then I realized that I didn't have a real MiSoo chapter yet and I refuse to let that happen cuz that would be morally repugnant, so now I'm just gonna go with the flow and write until I feel the end of this story has been reached. 


Fells free to lemme know what you thought of this in the comments!
Stay safe!

--Monkee