chapter 2

The Arranged Marriage~ {Discontinued}

Hi I'm your co-author FanyLover99~Please blame me if the chapter is crappy because I was opening my eyes widely(I think it almost pop out)as i have no idea what to write.But.....I think I have an idea now and do enjoy and blame me if you don't like the secnario.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Yonghwa POV

Oh oh....trouble...

Am I falling for her?

No way!We are like mortal enemy!She hates me,I hate her.That has always been our relationship!

We are something like the Weasley and Malfoy,we will never get along.

But what's with the sound of my heart breaking into pieces?

I took a glance at them and saw Tiffany giving GD a peck on the lips and I sort of regret looking at them.

I think it is true,I've fallen for her.I just my heard thoese broken pieces breaking into even smaller pieces.

But what about Seohyun?She's my girl and I can't just go and break her heart.She is also Tiffany's friend and she will hate her if I tell her that I like Tiffany.

Seohyun is a very naive girl that got her heart broken by a guy called 'Cho Kyuhyun' before.

Suddenly every thing turn dark."Guess who~"I chuckled at that person.

"Ya ya ya!Don't think that I'm dumb seobaby."I said to her.I saw a pout on her face as she release her hand from my eyes.

"Aw~Oppa!Can't you just let me win!"she whine cutely.I just laugh at her cuteness.

I turn my head and saw Tiffany and GD almost out of sight.

"I thought you said that Tiffany unnie will be here.You lied to me?!"she said to me.

"How could I lie to you?She is over there with GD and if we don't catch up soon,we might lose them."I said to her as she grab my hand quickly walk towards them.

"Unnie!!!!"Seohyun whinned as she saw Tiffany getting nearer and nearer to her.Tiffany turn her head and smile brightly at Seohyun.She release her hand from GDs' and went forward to give Seohyun a hug.The both of them has been good friend since young from what I've heard but sadly they went to different school.

"Aigoo seroro!Long time no see.How are you?"

"Great!And I miss you unnie!"said seohyun as she tighten her grip on Tiffany's waist.

"Yah I can't breath!"

"Mihane unnie."

"It's okay."

"Oh GD shi~ annyeonghasehyo."Seohyun said as she bow a little at him.

"Annyeong.Don't need to be so formal,your Tiffany's friend which means that your're also my friend."He said as he smile at her.

"Yeah Seohyun,drop that habit!"Tiffany said to her as she went back to link her hand with GD.For all this while Ive been burning a hole at their linked hands.

"Wow Seo~I did'nt know that you are so obident,you really came when this guy ask you to."Tiffany said as she took a glance at me.

"Well of course unnie!He's my boyfriend.Uh oh,Unnie mihane,I forgotten to tell you that."Seohyun said and threw an apologetic look at the G-Fany couple who's eyes are open so big i swaer it will drop anytime now.

"Mowh?So he is the guy who your have been always talking about?"Tiffany said,wait,Seohyun talked bout me to her?

"Unnie!That was suppose to be a secret!" she whispered to her but it was heard by me.

"Oh...you like me that much?"I as a shade of pink appeared on her cheecks.

"Oppa!"She whine.

"Arasso arasso.I will stop."I said to her.A bright smile immediatley appear on her face.

I seriously don't know how can i break to her that I like Tiffany instead.

"Yah you guys go and do whatever you wantever you want and we will meet here at 4pm otherwise our parents will know that we did not go out together."Tiffany said to us as she bid bye with Seohyun before walking away with GD.You seriously have no idea how much I want them to let go of their hands.

Tiffany POV

I don't know why am I feeling jealous when Seohyun is sweet talking with Yonghwa.I mean,she is like my little sister,so should'nt I give them my blessing?Beside,I have GD oppa who is the best for me.He always says the truth to me and is kind to me,just like how I always wish my boyfriend will be when I was young.He is just so sweet that words can't describe him.Even though he may seems like a playboy on the outside but he is just kind and soft on the inside.

"Yah you guys go and do whatever you want and we will meet here at 4pm otherwise our parents will know that we did not go out together."I said to them as I bid goodbye to Seohyun.GD oppa quickly brought me around the shopping mall,we stop by some stores and went inside to take a look ,but we always come out emptyhanded.I'm not like some girls who always wants their boyfriend to pay and carry what they buys.I would never do that to my GD(chessy).

"Fany ah~you alright?"I turn my head and saw oppa looking at me with concern.

"I'm okay oppa why you ask?"

"Because you are zoning out quite often which is not like you.Tell me,is anything wrong?"

I know that oppa understand me well,but I don't want to break his heart by telling him that I may have fallen for Yonghwa.So i lied to him."Aniyo oppa,I'm just wondering if Seohyun is going to be happy with that jerk."

"Fany ah~you know it's not nice to call people names and if Seohyun like him then let her be with him even if the happiness will last for only a while.I'm sure she will find her soulmate soon,like us."he said to me as he gave a quick peck on my lips.I smile at him as I heard his comforting words.He is my soulmate.

"Ah,it's 4pm now,you better go and meet yonghwa and go back together otherwise your mum will scold you."He said to me as he put on a disappointed smile on his face.

"Aw~ oppa,don't worry,I will go out with you tomorrow and I will call you when I reach home.Cheer up alright!"I said to him as his smile turn into a bright one.The one I love.

"Arraso bye bye!"He said as he show me his aygeo.I showed him my eyesmile when I heard his aygeo that made my day brighter.He then lean in to give me a kiss that last for 20 seconds.

"Bye"I said sadly as I was going to find that jerk,I turn my head and saw him looking at us with burning eyes.

What's wrong with him?Seohyun must have left as he is nowhere to be found.I walk towards him "Kaja"I said to him.

The drive back home is filled with silence.I would usually pray for him to be like this as he is always teasing me but he is just too silent that I can't take it anymore.

"Did somthing happen between you and Seohyun?"

"What?Why would you think of that?"

"Cuz you would usually tease me and I would ask you to shut up."

"Well should'nt you be happy that I did not tease you and kept quiet instead?"

"Yeah but-"

"We're here"He cutted me.Grr just really want to kill him and if her hurt Sehyun I swear that I will kill him!

"So you guys are back,where did you go?"Ask my excited mom.

'Shooping mall"

"Oh..We have some good news to tell you"said Mr Jung

"What dad?"

"The both of you are getting married!"My dad said excitedly.

"WHAT!!!!"we both exclaim.This is going to be a long day.