Chapter 3

The Arranged Marriage~ {Discontinued}

When YongHwa returns home....
Tiffany: Omma! 
Mrs Hwang: Wae, Fany-ah??? 
Tiffany: Omma! Are you crazy???!!! 
Mr Hwang: Tiffany!
Mrs Hwang: Now tell me what's going on here. 
Tiffany: Omma, are you serious? You are marrying me to that jerk?
Mrs Hwang: Tiffany, that's not really nice of you..... 
Tiffany: It's true! He changes girlfriend every month then smokes when he is underage. Isn't that called a jerk? 
Mr Hwang: YongHwa is a nice fella. And he is suitable for you why not accept him?
Tiffany: Look. In school we're absolute enemies and you want me to marry him? What will YoonYul say? 
Mr Hwang: Tiffany! Those are excuses that can be recovered now be a good girl and go to your room! 
Tiffany: What about JiYoung Oppa??? What the hell am I supposed to tell him??!! Omma, Appa, when we were in need of help, you came over and guide us step by step to overcome it. Now you want me to let it all down??? 
Mr Hwang: Tiffany, this is settled and is requested by YongHwa's parents. 
Tiffany: Aish!!!!! (Run out of the house) 
When YongHwa reached home with his parents...... 
YongHwa: Omma Appa what did you think  you were doing?
Mr Jung: Us? Just taking care of your future.
YongHwa: You call taking care of my future by marrying me to that bish?
Mrs Jung: YongHwa, that wasnt very nice of you to say that....
YongHwa: Wae? I'm just speaking the fact. 
Mr Jung: No arguments. 
YongHwa: Aish! ( Walk out of the house since its raining) 
Tiffany POV
I walked along the loney streets of LA. How loney could I get? It was still 8pm but everyone was inside. Suddenly, there was a downpour. What the hell??!! There's nothing I can do though. I walked beneath the trees, on the road itself and I never seemed to stop. Soon, I was lost. I was in somewhere I didn't know. What should I do? Just when I was thinking, I felt that the raindrops were not falling on me anymore. I looked back and someone..... someone holding an umbrella. The person I needed to talk to most.... Was there for me :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SnsdFanForever here! Guess you all thought I rewrote. Well. I did rewrite the storyline of the chapter but only because AsianFanfics deleted my 3rd chapter!!!!!
Aish! Anyway FanyLover99(My co-author) has started 2 new fics about KwangFany! (Correct me if I'm wrong!) Please give her manyyyy hugeeee supports! Unnie! Hwaiting!

~SnsdFanForever