First Meeting

You've fallen for me

 

I went into the library, in search of a classical sing book for my class. I went to the classical shelf. Once I found it, I looked over to the many tables that were in the library. I searched from back to front but there seems to be no available seats.

 

I grumbled. Then, I found a table that was spacious, on the other side of the library, and sleeping figure.

 

I quickly walked over in fear of being taken away. I sat comfortably and opened the books I got.

 

I peeked over at the person’s face. It was a boy! No Sherlock! Silly me. Of course it’s a boy. He had a black raven hair, a sharp jaw line and pink full lips, well, I only saw the other side of his face.

 

Then, he stirred in his sleep and lazily sat properly. I glance at me but I quickly averted my eyes to the book I was reading.

 

He scoffed. Such arrogant attitude. Pfft!

 

As I was reading, the table moved a bit. I looked at my side and saw a girl looking at the guy next to me, holding a basket full of goods.

 

“Deh?”, asked the guy in such annoyed tone.

 

“Uh.. This – This is for you..”, Then, she placed the basket at the table, in front of him.

 

The guy looked at her and said, “I don’t need this.”, Wow! Arrogant plus a jerk! Pfft!

 

Halfway from standing, the girl shouted, “Yah! I’m the most popular girl here. You should be grateful of me that I gave you this!”

 

Unflinching, the guy just looked at her with a n annoyed face.

 

Realizing what she had done, she apologized, “S-sorry.”

 

“Once again, I don’t need this. Now, get lost.”

 

With that said, the girl ran away.

 

Wow! Such a jerk!

 

The guy stood up and was about to go when I spoke, “Aren’t you going to bring this?”, I held up the basket.

 

“Take it if you want it. I don’t need it.”, with that, he left.

 

“Bwoh!?”, I exclaimed in annoyed tone.

 

I ran after him, outside the library, carrying with me the basket with goods that the girl gave to him.

 

“Yah!”, I shouted.

 

He looked back, “Deh?”

 

“When a girl gives you something, you should take it.”, I held up the basket in front of him.

 

He scoffed, “I said, “I don’t need it”. Arasso?”, then continued walking.

 

“Yah!”, before I could take another step, I tripped at my own foot. Landing me at the ground and my hands grabbing his feet.

 

He looked down, completely shocked, “Gwenchana?”

 

I looked at him with angry and annoyed eyes. Then I heard, ‘He must have been rejected.’, ‘Desperate little brat’.

 

I held my head down from embarrassment. Aish!

 

---

 

“Bwoh!? This place is crowded!”, I exclaimed.

 

I looked at the stage where people were preparing for the performance. There was the guitarist and the drummer, testing their instruments.

 

I wonder where the vocalist is.

 

“Hyung! Here!”, SUngjong called.

 

We went to the seat where he was. It was at the back farthest from the stage. Then, the crowd went wild.

 

“Eh? That was the guy earlier!”

 

But my voice wasn’t heard when the instruments blared the place. Then the guy earlier sang,

 

Uyeonhido geureohke uri shijakdwennabwa

Cheoeumen sarangil kkeorago

Kkumedo mollanneunde

Geuge sarangiljuriya

 

Shijangi mak jakkuman dugeundugeun georigo

Nalbomyeon misoman heureugo

Nimamdo moreuge nal

Saranghage dwengeoya

 

Neo naege banhaesseo banhaesseo

Dalkkomhan nae sarange noga beoryeosseo

Neo naege banhaesseo banhaesseo

Hwangholhan nae nunbiche chwihae beoryeosseo

 

See my eyes

Neon naege ppajyeosseo OH

See my eyes

Neo naege banhaesseo OH

 

Sarangeun neul gabjagi unmyeong cheoreom onabwa

Eoneunal chajaon sonagi

Cheoreom nal jeoksyeo nohgo

Geuge sarangil juriya

 

Nungamado jakkuman mundeukmundeuk tteoolla

Ppalgaejin eolgureul bolttaemyeon

Nimamdo moreuge nal

Saranghage dwengeoya

 

Neo naege banhaesseo banhaesseo

Dalkkomhan nae sarange noga beoryeosseo

Neo naege banhaesseo banhaesseo

Hwangholhan nae nunbiche chwihae beoryeosseo

 

See my eyes

Neon naege ppajyeosseo OH

See my eyes

Neo naege banhaesseo OH

 

Nado neol saranghae saranghae

Ije neol saranghanda gobaekhal geoya

Nado neol saranghae saranghae

Naemami saranghanda malhago isseo

 

See your eyes

Naman barabwajweo OH

See your eyes

Nan neoreul saranghae

 

(See my eyes) I shigani jinado yeongweonhi

(See my eyes) Nado moreuge neon naege banhaesseo

 

You’ve fallen for me - Jung Yonghwa

 

Wow! That guy could sing!

 

When he started singing, I was totally amazed at his voice. Seriously, someone as jerk as he is has the voice. Then I stared at him as he sang and my eyes averted to his lip.

 

I bet he’s a good kisser. Ugh! I’m being hypnotized and delusional!

 

I completely shook the thought and continued listening. Then, my heart started to beat, real fast. Thump~ Thump~

 

It’s official, I’m delusional.

 

Throughout the performance, everyone was squealing. Sungyeol was yelling “Myungsoo oppa!”, then Dongwoo yelling “Hoya oppa!” and Sungjong yelling “Woohyun oppa!”.

 

I chuckled at their behaviour. It was kind of embarrassing but who gives a when everyone can’t hear you yelling.

 

---

The performance ended and Sungjong pushed me outside with him.

 

“Yah, hyung! Tell him we want them to perform for our fund raising.”, he whispered.

 

He pointed at the Woohyun guy. “Why does it have to be me? You go!”

 

“Aish!”, he then pushed me in front of Woohyun.

 

“Ah-ah—“, I stammered.

 

“You can go to that guy over there’s the leader.”, he pointed to the guy Sungyeol called L.Joe.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Update! Yey! I hope you like this chapter. I think ‘The Bet’ will be in the nest chapter. You know, the Lee Gyuwon  and Lee Shin performance.

 

I gotta remind you that there will be sometimes some switches of POV. :)

 

Keep on commenting and subscribing!

 

cheriehime - You should check out the drama! It's really awesome!

1icehoneysam4 - Awe! Try finishing it. It's really sweet. :) Yeah! I hope my fic will let everyone know more about the drama though they hadn't seen it or it is not the original. :)

croWn_nd - Thanks, dear :)

 

Nakonoshi - Yeah! Bo Un was really a er XD Sungjong maybe. HAHAHA! I hope you keep on reading :)