So close, yet so far

The different pair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jahoon: Are you okay Eunbi-ssi? Did you get hurt anywhere? Should I bring you to the hospital?

Eunbi pulled a bit away and looked at my face for a bit before she looked down again.

Eunbi: I'm fine…. Thank you for saving me…. I… I….

Eunbi broke down and squatted down. I stood frozen not knowing what to do. I made her stand up again and together we walked over to a nearby bench to sit. I pulled out my handkerchief and gave it to her, which she took with a thank you. After finishing using it, she gave it back to me. I wrapped an arm around her and rubbed her arm.

Jahoon: Eunbi-ssi, can you tell me what happened?

Eunbi: I was just walking around the campus because I got a free lesson right now and I didn't know what to do, so I just walked out to get some fresh air alone when I saw a blonde girl getting kidnapped by some men…. I… I didn't know what to do…. There weren’t any people nearby and I… didn't have my phone on me, so I just thought that I would fight them off on my own but then they got me and I tried to fight back and then you came to save me but…. But… they got her instead. I'm sorry *sobs* I'm really sorry…. If it had not been for me, then you would have saved her.

Her sobs turned into a cry. I pulled her closer to me and hugged her while comforting her. After a while, her cries turned into soft sniffs. I pulled a bit away from her but still kept an arm around her.

Eunbi: I'm really sorry for all of this. She seems like someone really important to you from how you react before.

I sighed and used my free hand to rub my face. I looked at her and tried not to break down.

Jahoon: She is really important to me…. She is one of the reasons I'm like this and why I began to open up to other people even though they don't accept me into their groups of friends.

I swear to god that it seemed like Eunbi was frowning when I said that but again it could also just be me because currently, I was a bit blinded by my tears. I stood up and reached a hand out for her to take.

Jahoon: Come on. Take my hand, I will bring your home safely. The school day has ended.

Eunbi took my hand and we began to make our way out of the school ground and into the direction of her dorm. I texted Jungeun to take mine and Jinsoul’s stuff from our classroom and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter