The mysterious phone call

The different pair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is the enjoyment of school holidays. Even if it is only for a few days, it is still sweet like honey. Today I was going out to spend some time with Eunbi unnie and her group of friends, who called themselves Iz*one within the school. Ever since the day I rescued Eunbi unnie from getting kidnapped, we somehow got closer to each other and became friends. I have also not given up on rescuing the girls but it has been 3 months since the incident with Jinsoul and Eunbi unnie and nothing had happened ever since. Not even the smallest thing, that maybe could lead to a clue about where the girls are being held hostage.

When I told the girls that I would be going out with Eunbi unnie and her friends, the girls looked at me rather happily and kept asking me whenever I would go out. When Eunbi unnie and her friends finally appeared in front of our dorm, the girls quickly kicked me out of our dorm. I looked at them suspiciously and tried to think of a reason. Oh! Yeah, I forgot! It is my birthday today, so maybe they are preparing a surprise event for me? Nah… I wouldn’t keep my hope high up but on the other side, it could be fun.

Eunbi: Are you ready to go to the mall with us Jahoon?

Jahoon: I was born ready unnie! Let’s go!

Eunbi: Wait! Before we go, I have something for you Jahoon. Close your eyes.

I did as told and suddenly I felt something cold against my neck and chest. I opened my eyes and looked down to see a beautiful necklace with my initials on it. I pulled Eunbi unnie into a hug. Eunbi unnie giggled at me and hugged me back.

Jahoon: Thank you for the gift! I really love it but for what occasion did you give it to me?

Sakura unnie walked over to me and slapped me in the back of my head, making me pout at her. Eunbi unnie rubbed the spot to ease down the pain while glaring at Sakura unnie before turning to me with a smile on her face.

Eunbi: Aigoo~ Have you forgotten your own birthday? I remembered your birthday and wanted to give you something and I thought maybe a necklace since you don’t have any or at least from what I have seen because I have never seen you wear one before.

Jahoon: I have some necklaces but I’m really not a fan of wearing them but since you gave me this for my birthday, I will wear it every day and treasure it with my whole heart. Thank you, unnie.

I hugged her again and pecked her on her cheek to show my gratitude. We all then walked over to the mall since it was pretty close to my dorm. During the whole walk to the mall, Eunbi unnie clung to my arm and wouldn’t let it go even after we got to the mall.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter