Who are you?

The different pair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jahoon: Another two are gone. Poor poor Hyunjin and Heejin. Who’s after who? I can see you but you can’t see me. I’m the shadow that follows you, knowing each of your steps. Do you think you can trick me? Tick Tock Tick Tock, the time is ticking. If you want to save them, find out my intentions. Tick Tock Tick Tock, the time is ticking.

I turned the paper to look at it both from the front and the back for clues. Nothing. Again. Nothing. Suddenly the paper was taking out of my hand by Chuu, who stared at the puzzle.

Chuu: What does it mean? What do you think he is trying to tell you Jahoon?

Chuu leaned up against my arm and talked right into my ear, while almost shoving the paper into my face. I leaned a bit away and locked eyes with Yves. I then mouthed a help, in which she understood, and walked over to us before pulling Chuu a bit away from me by the back of her collar.

Yves: Give the poor girl some space Chuu. Look how you have scared her.

Chuu looked at me with her usual doe eyes and bright smile, apologizing for scaring me. I just waved it away and took the paper back from her.

Jahoon: I have to truly say that I don’t know. There isn’t even a signature from him. I have a feeling that there is someone else behind this. This is not his usual way to do something like this.

Yves: Maybe he didn't put his signature on it because he wanted to throw you off his trail so that we won't be available to find where he is keeping the others hostage.

Jahoon: It could be but I do genuinely think that this isn't his work. I have a bad feeling that there is someone else behind the kidnapping of Heejin and Hyunjin but I can't seem to find out who. Who will do this and why would they do it? What have they done to them or what have I done to them?

Vivi: No matter who is behind this, we will for sure find out but it's beginning to become late, so maybe we should all go to sleep on this and try to come with a solution tomorrow. We have been looking at this for too many hours now with no cloud or answers.

We all agreed with her and made our way to our respective bedroom to prepare for bed and then after drifting to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I propped myself up in the bed and looked around in my room before looking outside to see that it was still dark outside. I tried to quietly stand up from the bed and over to the bathroom to freshen myself up and to dress. As I was near the bathroom door, I could hear Haseul shift in her bed. I cussed myself lowly for deciding for choosing to be in the same bedroom as her since she will scold me as soon as she sees me, trying to sneak out. I stood still until I was sure that she had fallen back to sleep and made the last way to the bathroom. After brushing my teeth and washing my face, I put on some black jogging pants, a black T-shirt, and on top of that a black hoodie. I made my way to the entrance to put on my shoes and a black cap and a black mask before wandering out in the night.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Don’t worry, I wasn’t going to murder anyone….. Yet….. Currently, I was standing in front of Mr. Park’s house, trying to spy on him. Maybe I could get a glimpse of where he kept Choerry, Yeojin, Hyunjin, and Heejin. I tip-toed closer and closer to the house but had to suddenly hide behind a bush because of one of the guards’ irregular rounds around the house. When I was finally sure that he was away and that it was safe to come out, I have suddenly been pulled away from the house from behind. I was about to fight whoever it was when I was turned around to fac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter